Zone1 Jesus Is My Rock My Sword And Shield

YET.
Jesus is the FIRSTBORN of MANY brothers and sisters.

We are destined to be the same kind of Being as our older brother.
Yes, Jesus was the firstborn of the many spirit children of the Father. As the Firstborn of the Father, He became a member of the Godhead and through him all things were created. Jesus sided with the Father against Lucifer in the war in heaven along with all of us who were allowed to come to this earth and receive bodies of flesh and bones. All mankind who have bodies were valiant in the war in heaven and now need the blood of the lamb to overcome Satan and his minions here on earth. We can receive the testimony of Jesus and are subject unto death. We are the literal brothers and sisters of Jesus Christ as spirits and through accepting the Lord Jesus as our Savior we can also become his brothers and sisters in the flesh and also his children through the adoption into the family of God. So, both spiritually and physically, Jesus is the firstborn of all the children of God and we are his literal brothers and sisters as the offspring of God the Father in the spirit and the adopted brothers and sisters and children of Christ in the flesh through the covenant we make with Him.

Last edited:
Jesus sided with the Father against Lucifer in the war in heaven ...

the first century events are the repudiation of judaism, moses the liar their false commandments, abraham their hereditary idolatry and all the other fallacies found in all three desert bibles.

jesus taught liberation theology, self determination to free ones spirit from sin to be judged for admission to the everlasting through their own accomplishments.

the first century events are the repudiation of judaism, moses the liar their false commandments, abraham their hereditary idolatry and all the other fallacies found in all three desert bibles.

jesus taught liberation theology, self determination to free ones spirit from sin to be judged for admission to the everlasting through their own accomplishments.
How did Moses lie? Which commandments do you view as false? What idolatry are you referring to? What other fallacies are you referring to in the Bible? What did Jesus specifically teach that you consider liberation theology?

What is Jesus to you?

Who do you say Jesus is?
Jesus is my Lord and Savior.

Jesus stood for the poor and what is good and honorable. And there is certainly a correlation today between the downfall of Christianity in the USA and the rise of filth, vandalism, a bad economy and cancel culture.

Look at the lies of the left… to them if somebody does not support a organization like BLM or racist ideals that “white people are privileged” ….they are a racist.

But common sense and the truth shows us that every people whether they are black, white, Muslim, Jewish, Asian you name it at some point engaged in the slave trade and committed a wrongdoing or did a good deed. That is what Christianity teaches to realize common sense, be nice to everyone

How did Moses lie? Which commandments do you view as false? What idolatry are you referring to? What other fallacies are you referring to in the Bible? What did Jesus specifically teach that you consider liberation theology?

provide the stone tablets w/ 10 commandments claimed by the liar moses etched in the heavens - found in all three desert bibles ...

abraham's hereditary idolatry, claims of heavenly favoritism that never existed.

the congregations that chose liars and murderers over the heavenly as jesus they have crucified repeatedly throughout the centuries.

provide the stone tablets w/ 10 commandments claimed by the liar moses etched in the heavens - found in all three desert bibles ...
Are you in disagreement with the 10 commandments as a whole or only some of them? Which ones? Here is a list:

1. I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
Thou shalt have no other gods before me. (Exodus 20:2-3)
2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.(Exodus 20 4-6)
3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. (Exodus 20:7)
4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. (Exodus 20:8-11)
5. Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee. (Exodus 20:12)
6, Thou shalt not kill. (Exodus 20:13)
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery. (Exodus 20:14)
8. Thou shalt not steal. (Exodus 20:15)
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. (Exodus 20:16)
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s. (Exodus 20:17)

How is Moses a Liar in providing the stone tablets unto the Israelites?
abraham's hereditary idolatry, claims of heavenly favoritism that never existed.

the congregations that chose liars and murderers over the heavenly as jesus they have crucified repeatedly throughout the centuries.
Is it not possible in your train of thought that God might favor those who love him an keep his commandments? If I were God, I would favor those who honored me and followed after my commandments. Maybe Abraham was favored in the eyes of God to establish a righteous people. I have a difficult time understanding why you think these ancient prophets were liars and murderers. Why such a negative outlook? Personally I believe Jesus was the God of the Old Testament and it was He who gave Abraham and Moses their commission to what they did.

Are you in disagreement with the 10 commandments as a whole or only some of them? Which ones? Here is a list:

1. I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
Thou shalt have no other gods before me. (Exodus 20:2-3)
2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.(Exodus 20 4-6)
3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. (Exodus 20:7)
4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. (Exodus 20:8-11)
5. Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee. (Exodus 20:12)
6, Thou shalt not kill. (Exodus 20:13)
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery. (Exodus 20:14)
8. Thou shalt not steal. (Exodus 20:15)
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. (Exodus 20:16)
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s. (Exodus 20:17)

How is Moses a Liar in providing the stone tablets unto the Israelites?

Is it not possible in your train of thought that God might favor those who love him an keep his commandments? If I were God, I would favor those who honored me and followed after my commandments. Maybe Abraham was favored in the eyes of God to establish a righteous people. I have a difficult time understanding why you think these ancient prophets were liars and murderers. Why such a negative outlook? Personally I believe Jesus was the God of the Old Testament and it was He who gave Abraham and Moses their commission to what they did.

they used heavenly personifications as a means to persuade that did not exist ... and were amplified by their corrupt congregations.

jesus, those who died with him, the 1st century events are the refutation of judaisms false commandments, hereditary idolatry than the original heavenly goal granted a&e for remission to the everlasting their own self determination and judgement than the desert religions of servitude and denial.

It is fine that people find this kind of consolation with Christianity. Others may have an entirely different, totally metaphorical view of Jesus and his teachings, just as profound while perhaps appearing outside the common attitudes. It is possible to take much of his message, for example, as literally true in other ways than literal truth as traditionally held.
The universe is so unimaginably huge and complex that the little deity religions mostly promote cannot possibly be the case. That does not mean one cannot conceive of the presence of "divinity".

Lord, Liar or Lunatic. If Jesus is not Lord, He's either a liar or a lunatic. --summarized from CS Lewis

Their Promise of an Afterlife Won't Make Up for a Life Restricted by Power Freaks

Are we reading the same board?

I'm serious.

It's the "liberals" and Leftists here who are shaming people....literally. They're always saying "you should be ashamed" and act like legit puritans. The people in my evangelical church are MUCH more tolerant and accepting.

Believe me: Wokeism is much more fundamentalist than Christianity.

Lord, Liar or Lunatic. If Jesus is not Lord, He's either a liar or a lunatic. --summarized from CS Lewis
Lewis is interesting, but even this formula restricts the "Limitless". There is still the category of "Other", beyond our tiny capacities for understanding the immeasurable.

Lewis is interesting, but even this formula restricts the "Limitless". There is still the category of "Other", beyond our tiny capacities for understanding the immeasurable.

That category has no place in Lewis' argument. If Jesus said what He said about Himself, and did things are recorded, and He is NOT Lord, then He is a lunatic or a liar--probably both. That's why the argument that Jesus said some good things/had some good teachings is defunct.

That category has no place in Lewis' argument. If Jesus said what He said about Himself, and did things are recorded, and He is NOT Lord, then He is a lunatic or a liar--probably both. That's why the argument that Jesus said some good things/had some good teachings is defunct.
You have your revelations and others have theirs. Mr. Lewis' often cogent contributions are in no way ultimately authoritative.

Jesus calls me friend.

I call Jesus the Son of the living God; my Lord and my Savior
Jesus is only friends with those who obey him.(John 15:10-14) Obey every thing he taught. Does your heart instruct your mind to do this daily?=Matt 6:33--Keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his(YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)
The ones Jesus call friend, do exactly that 24/7-365. without fail.

Forum List

Back