Zone1 Jesus Is My Rock My Sword And Shield

Those on the left-the democrats are of their father the devil he was a liar from the beginning. All they know to do is lie.

You're right, if you do not support their filthy sin they will lie on you just as their father the devil does nothing but lie.

All BLM is, is filthy homosexual/lesbain sin- nothing but sin. They fail at trying to get adults to accept that filthy abomination sin of theirs through a BLM acronym. Likewise they fail at using gay book reading to seduce small children to accept that filthy homosexual sin of theirs.

The common sense of God's righteousness and Truth are our teachers, but the democrats are extremely demonic. They do not operate on common sense, on God's Truth, nor on anything spiritual. They only operate from a lie, with a lie, and from lie to lie.
No one can support a Anti-Christ then call themselves a Christian. That's you , you MAGA shits.

When we say Jesus is my sword, my rock, and shield. We are not saying Jesus is a weapon as the small mind of mankind thinks in terms of guns and knives. Man thinks from the flesh, but we are speaking from the spirit.

Jesus can speak and the water and the wind both will be still, so understand that.

I don't believe he ever disses her. He protects her by not allowing others to dis her. Nobody can take her name in vain without knowing her name.
And how do you know that? We know His birth mother. Why didn't He protect her also? Why did He not protect His Father like He supposedly did this celestial mother? Why the need for celestial mother to be protected from someone's words on earth? Is she that sensitive?

Jesus is only friends with those who obey him.(John 15:10-14) Obey every thing he taught. Does your heart instruct your mind to do this daily?=Matt 6:33--Keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his(YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)
The ones Jesus call friend, do exactly that 24/7-365. without fail.
Jesus died on the cross to remove the sins of the world. All of them, without fail. To give all of us the opportunity and the ability to be forgiven for our sins by God.

John 1:29 The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world.​

1 John 4:14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world​

No friend on earth has ever done exactly what Jesus told us to do, 24/7-365. We all fall short. It doesn't prevent Jesus from loving us. It makes Him love us all the more.
A good shepherd doesn't just care for the obedient sheep, but will leave the 99 to go find the one who strayed.

Luke 15:4-7“If a man has a hundred sheep and one of them gets lost, what will he do? Won’t he leave the ninety-nine others in the wilderness and go to search for the one that is lost until he finds it? And when he has found it, he will joyfully carry it home on his shoulders. When he arrives, he will call together his friends and neighbors, saying, ‘Rejoice with me because I have found my lost sheep.’ In the same way, there is more joy in heaven over one lost sinner who repents and returns to God than over ninety-nine others who are righteous and haven’t strayed away!

Congrats on finding your faith. I hope it provides you with comfort.

Personally, I have no belief in Jesus.
So, you were born in the winter. That explains your brain freeze 😁
But, the Lord has extreme patience with you. He will put adversities in your path giving you the opportunities to gain faith, hope and charity in Him to develop your personal belief in Him. May God teach you patience.

So, you were born in the winter. That explains your brain freeze 😁
But, the Lord has extreme patience with you. He will put adversities in your path giving you the opportunities to gain faith, hope and charity in Him to develop your personal belief in Him. May God teach you patience.
The name came from a song, not the time of year I was born.

My brain not frozen. In fact, it works quite well.

And how do you know that? We know His birth mother. Why didn't He protect her also? Why did He not protect His Father like He supposedly did this celestial mother? Why the need for celestial mother to be protected from someone's words on earth? Is she that sensitive?
We know that through the restoration of the church and gospel of Jesus Christ, that God the Father has an eternal wife who is the mother of our spirits. We know that we are literally the offspring of God (Father and Mother) and that we are their spirit children. Jesus Christ is the Firstborn of all the spirit children of God. It is the duty of God the Father and Jesus Christ to officiate over this mortal world. It was the plan from the beginning that the spirit children of God come to a mortal world and experience good an evil and receive a physical body. God the Father and Mother already have immortal bodies. Jesus was chosen to come to earth and take on a mortal body and suffer death for the salvation of his spirit brothers and sisters. After his suffering, he would resurrect to also have an immortal body of flesh and bones. Thanks to Jesus Christ, after we all die, we all will resurrect to have immortal bodies of flesh and bones. We believe that as part of the priesthood of God that whatsoever we bind on earth can be bound in heaven (Matt. 16:19). Through the priesthood of God, we are able to bind our marriages on earth to also be bound in heaven. Thus we believe in eternal marriage. We believe that we too, after this mortal life, might also have spirit children in heaven just as our Father an Mother in heaven do. This privilege is only given to those who inherit the kingdom of heaven. We believe these verses have this meaning of eternal marriage:

Genesis 2:24
24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

1 Corinthians 11:11
11 Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.

The power to bind on earth and have it bound in heaven allows us to create eternal families and to seal relationships not only for time but for all eternity.

Last edited:
We know that through the restoration of the church and gospel of Jesus Christ, that God the Father has an eternal wife who is the mother of our spirits. We know that we are literally the offspring of God (Father and Mother) and that we are their spirit children. Jesus Christ is the Firstborn of all the spirit children of God. It is the duty of God the Father and Jesus Christ to officiate over this mortal world. It was the plan from the beginning that the spirit children of God come to a mortal world and experience good an evil and receive a physical body. God the Father and Mother already have immortal bodies. Jesus was chosen to come to earth and take on a mortal body and suffer death for the salvation of his spirit brothers and sisters. After his suffering, he would resurrect to also have an immortal body of flesh and bones. Thanks to Jesus Christ, after we all die, we all will resurrect to have immortal bodies of flesh and bones. We believe that as part of the priesthood of God that whatsoever we bind on earth can be bound in heaven (Matt. 16:19). Through the priesthood of God, we are able to bind our marriages on earth to also be bound in heaven. Thus we believe in eternal marriage. We believe that we too, after this mortal life, might also have spirit children in heaven just as our Father an Mother in heaven do. This privilege is only given to those who inherit the kingdom of heaven. We believe these verses have this meaning of eternal marriage:

Genesis 2:24
24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

1 Corinthians 11:11
11 Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.

The power to bind on earth and have it bound in heaven allows us to create eternal families and to seal relationships not only for time but for all eternity.
But none of that comes from the Bible. The only quotes you gave refer to man and wife on earth. Where did you get the view that we were in Heaven first, then came here? Or that God needed a mate to produce. Or any mention of a spirit mom.

We are His children and our inception is clearly described in Genesis. Adam was the first, and God breathed life into him. It doesn't say that Adam was re-animated or re-located, or resuscitated. Adam and Eve began on earth. We belong in Heaven but we sojourn here first.

We are spirit, we are eternal, and we have relationships that continue for eternity. We know that from scripture. I just don't know where you came up with a spirit mother (who must have been perpetually pregnant). Did we all come down here at once or were Adam and Eve the only ones allowed to descend? When did the rest of us heavenly bodies show up?

We know that through the restoration of the church and gospel of Jesus Christ, that God the Father has an eternal wife who is the mother of our spirits
The restoration of what church? Who is God's eternal wife? Does she have a name? Did Jesus ever speak of His mother's attributes? If she is hidden, how do you know about her?

Jesus died on the cross to remove the sins of the world. All of them, without fail. To give all of us the opportunity and the ability to be forgiven for our sins by God.

John 1:29 The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world.​

1 John 4:14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world​

No friend on earth has ever done exactly what Jesus told us to do, 24/7-365. We all fall short. It doesn't prevent Jesus from loving us. It makes Him love us all the more.
A good shepherd doesn't just care for the obedient sheep, but will leave the 99 to go find the one who strayed.

Luke 15:4-7“If a man has a hundred sheep and one of them gets lost, what will he do? Won’t he leave the ninety-nine others in the wilderness and go to search for the one that is lost until he finds it? And when he has found it, he will joyfully carry it home on his shoulders. When he arrives, he will call together his friends and neighbors, saying, ‘Rejoice with me because I have found my lost sheep.’ In the same way, there is more joy in heaven over one lost sinner who repents and returns to God than over ninety-nine others who are righteous and haven’t strayed away!

Acts 3:19--Repent and turn around to get sins blotted out)---You were saying?
Jesus covers repented sins, not willfull or practiced sin as he assures all at Matt 7:21-23. One who works iniquity= willfull sin doer or practiced sin doer. And he shows there no matter what they think they do for Jesus out of the love they think they have, they will hear those words from him as judgement= Get away from me you who work iniquity, i must confess i never even knew you.
When ones teachers do not match Jesus=RUN FROM THEM. they are the blind guide ear ticklers the bible warns against.

The name came from a song, not the time of year I was born.

My brain not frozen. In fact, it works quite well.
Ahhh…But your spirit is frozen by your brainwashed brain. May patience be upon you and ready to recognize the Holy Ghost to open your frozen mind to the Lord.

A Penthouse is the highest apartment of the building.
To repent means to return to the highest level. Teshuva means >to return. We return to God. You do that by turning away from what is keeping you apart from Him. Sin. If you confess on Sun, then pick the sin back up on Monday, God isn't fooled. He sees the heart.
As for forgiveness of those sins. The penalty for sin is the second death. God is able to forgive us because someone else paid the penalty for those sins. Christ did that.

Forum List

Back