Zone1 Jesus Is My Rock My Sword And Shield

Jesus the Christ our Lord and Savior

Jesus is the firstborn of all the spirit children of our Father in heaven. He is our elder brother in spirit. Before the foundation of this world, we were all born of our Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother through the process of procreation. Jesus is the Firstborn. God the Father, is the literal father of our spirits. We are his offspring. We all existed prior to coming to this earth. Jesus was made part of the godhead before the foundation of this earth and through Jesus, God the Father created all things. Our spirits were not created from nothing but through procreation self-existing intelligence and spirit matter were combined to create our spirits. Jesus Christ's intelligence was a very advanced intelligence, more advanced that all of our intelligences.

Before mankind was sent to inhabit the earth, there was a war in heaven over how the plan of salvation should proceed. God the Father already had a plan to allow mankind to come to earth and through free will, allow mankind to choose to be good beings. Lucifer opposed the plan of the Father and sought to take away the free will of mankind. Jesus sided with God the Father and submitted his will to be the same as the Father. Jesus, under the direction of the Father and as a member of the godhead is the God of the Old Testament. He is Jehovah, the Great I AM, God Almighty, and our Savior. Jesus was called and foreordained before the foundation of the earth to be the Savior of the world. To be the Savior required one to come to earth and sacrifice their life for all of mankind. The Father could not do this because he was already an immortal resurrected man and could not lay down his body. Jesus would would come to earth and live a perfectly sinless life in a mortal body. Because of Jesus' pure and sinless life, he would not deserve any of the suffering or death he would receive. Jesus, being born of God the Father, had the power to go through the suffering for all the sins of all mankind. Being born of Mary, he was able to acquire a mortal body that was subject unto death. Because Jesus undeservedly suffered for the sins of all mankind, God the Father saw fit to grant a recompense for all the pain, suffering, and death that he suffered. That recompense was that he receive the power to forgive sins for all who he suffered for if they would repent. He also was given the power to not only resurrect to an immortal body but also bring about the resurrection of all mankind regardless of whether they sin or not. Thus Jesus won the right to save us all to an immortal state having resurrected bodies of flesh and bones. Therefore Jesus is, in this respect, the Savior of all mankind. However, only to those who repent and follow his commandments will forgiveness of sin be received and entrance into the kingdom of heaven will be granted. Thus if we choose, we can also be saved into the kingdom of heaven. However, Jesus also saves all but the sons of Perdition into lower kingdoms of glory that are not as great as the kingdom of heaven.

Because of this one man, all the rest of mankind can live immortally and have the opportunity to overcome sin and be saved into the kingdom of heaven. The greatness of Jesus Christ cannot be overestimated. He is our hope. He is our joy. He is our salvation. Praise be to our Father in Heaven and Lord and Savior Jesus Christ forever and ever. Without them, our eternal progression would not be possible. To have an immortal body of flesh and bones can bring a fulness of joy and to be saved into the kingdom of heaven will bring about the greatest progression we can possibly achieve. May we all come to a knowledge and testimony of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the greatest of any man who ever walked the face of this earth and the greatest of all the children of our Father in Heaven.

represents the repudiation of false religions their commandments and personifications used to persecute and victimize the innocent and the true heavenly path to the everlasting.
What does that have to do with Jesus?

... nothing, not one thing. People persecute and victimize themselves by failing in life to obey God. The wages of sin is death.

yours then is the false religion of servitude and denial ...

- the 1st century events are the repudiation of judaism, the liar moses their false commandments and the hereditary idolatry of abraham.

what they gave their lives for, the original religion of antiquity and true path to the everlasting to be free from sin.

Scripture teaches Jesus is the only begotten son. This has nothing to do with 'spirit children', but with the relationship of Jesus to the Father. It is the Father who generates; the Son who is begotten (not created, but one with); the Holy Spirit who proceeds.
Jesus is the Only Begotten Son in the flesh. We are all spirit children of the Father in the spirit.

Acts 17:28-29
28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man’s device.

Hebrews 12:9
9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

Psalms 82:6
6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Hebrews 1:6
6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

Revelation 3:14
14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

Colossians 1:15
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Romans 8:29
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Last edited:
Jesus is the Only Begotten Son in the flesh. We are all spirit children of the Father in the spirit.
Jesus is the only begotten son. Period. According to the Bible we are adopted sons and daughters of God. Jesus is the only being noted as begotten of God.

Throwing verses around is a losing game. The Bible is much more than a few verses. It's like presenting a half-dozen leaves and claiming you have given a tree.

What is Jesus to you?

Who do you say Jesus is?

Nothing.
A fairy tale.
A gif!

jesus.gif

Jesus is the only begotten son. Period. According to the Bible we are adopted sons and daughters of God. Jesus is the only being noted as begotten of God.

Throwing verses around is a losing game. The Bible is much more than a few verses. It's like presenting a half-dozen leaves and claiming you have given a tree.
Well, the Apostle Paul believed that we are the offspring of God and his spirit children. Offspring does not imply adoption. We are the literal offspring of the Father.

Acts 17:28-29
28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man’s device.

Hebrews 12:9
9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

The doctrine of adoption is that they who repent and are baptized become known as the children of God also. They are not only the literal children of the father but children of the covenant of God and also the children of Christ. We are then called by the name of Jesus Christ.

Mosiah 5:7–8
7 And now, because of the covenant which ye have made ye shall be called the children of Christ, his sons, and his daughters; for behold, this day he hath spiritually begotten you; for ye say that your hearts are changed through faith on his name; therefore, ye are born of him and have become his sons and his daughters.
8 And under this head ye are made free, and there is no other head whereby ye can be made free. There is no other name given whereby salvation cometh; therefore, I would that ye should take upon you the name of Christ, all you that have entered into the covenant with God that ye should be obedient unto the end of your lives.

Galatians 4:5–7
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

Galatians 3:24–29
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Romans 8:15–17
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

When adopted you can become numbered among the children of Abraham and numbered among the 12 tribes of Israel. If you receive a patriarchal blessing, you will have your adopted lineage declared. If you are already the offspring of the house of Israel, you will have your lineage declared but not by means of adoption since you already are of that lineage. My lineage is of the tribe of Ephraim.

Both of you are right. As one of you says we are the offspring, and the other of you says we are of the adoption. We are both. We have to be of the adoption because by birth none of us are automatically saved just because we arrived in the womb and exited from it. However, through our belief in Christ Jesus as Savior, and the Son of God we can be adopted into the spirit of adoption which is the adoption of sonship. Whereby through the adoption we become the seed of Abraham making us the offspring or heirs of God.

Galatians 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Ephesians 1:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

Adoption is one of the metaphors used in the Bible to explain how Christians are brought into the family of God. Jesus came “that we might receive adoption to sonship”

Galatians 4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

Romans 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Well, the Apostle Paul believed that we are the offspring of God and his spirit children. Offspring does not imply adoption. We are the literal offspring of the Father.
The point is that God is One; that Jesus is the only begotten Son of God, meaning of the same substance--i.e. God. God is One. As I said earlier in One God, the Father generates, the Son is begotten, and the Spirit proceeds. God (Father-Son-Holy Spirit) created humans, and God breathed his life into that first man. This is entirely different from being the only begotten son.

I am describing God while you are describing humanity.

The point is that God is One; that Jesus is the only begotten Son of God, meaning of the same substance--i.e. God. God is One. As I said earlier in One God, the Father generates, the Son is begotten, and the Spirit proceeds. God (Father-Son-Holy Spirit) created humans, and God breathed his life into that first man. This is entirely different from being the only begotten son.

We are to be literally born again into the God Family. We are, right now, "a little lower than the angels" but only at this time.

Jesus is the only begotten son of God in the flesh. The oneness of God is not that they are the same being. Jesus spoke of the oneness that he has with the Father in John 17 and then declares that we too can have that same oneness that God and Christ have. This does not mean that we will become the same being but that we can be united in one true belief and be unified as one in truth, purpose, love and glory.

John 17:11, 20-23
11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Here we see that the oneness that Jesus has with the Father is that they share in truth and glory being one in all things. It is not that they are the same being. We too can share the same oneness that Jesus has with the Father! This does not mean that we will become the same being. It means that we can share in the same glory with God the Father and Jesus Christ in the same kingdom of heaven. We can share in his knowledge, power, truth, love, spirit, purpose and glory. Jesus is not the same being as the Father! They are separate and distinct beings who are one in all these other things. We too can be one even as the Father and Jesus are one. We can have the same oneness as Jesus has with the Father which not being the same substance but the same glory. The oneness of God is not being the same Being and yet separate persons but being separate beings and persons who share in the same glory.

We were all sons and daughters of God before the foundation of this world. Our spirits are the offspring of God. The Old Testament speaks of God having more than one child in heaven.

Job 38:3-7
3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.
4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Here we read of SONS of God when God laid the foundations of the earth. The sons of God shouted for joy at that time. Interesting that there were more than one son of God when the earth was created. It is interesting that it says, ALL the sons of God. There must have been quite a few.

The scriptures also speak of the premortal existence of man.

Man, Antemortal Existence of

The spirits of mankind are the offspring of God and preexisted this mortal life. In this respect we are all the children of God. In this mortal life only Jesus was the offspring of God in the flesh. All the rest of us were either created from the dust of the earth or of Adam's rib or born of other parents. Thus in this life we need the adoption from fallen mortal flesh to be the children of God in the flesh. When we take upon us the covenants of our Lord Jesus, we are adopted into the family of God in the flesh.

In the premortal existence, we fought against Lucifer and his followers in the war in heaven. This is why it tells us that we who fought in the war in heaven were to overcome Satan by the blood of the Lamb and by our testimonies and that we would be subject unto death.

Revelation 12:7-11
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

After fighting on the side of God the Father, Jesus, and Michael in the war in heaven, our spirits came to this earth and took on mortality and were in need of the blood of the Lamb to overcome Satan and we were subject unto death.

Jesus is the only begotten son of God in the flesh.
Jesus is the only begotten son of God. Period. (In Biblical times people were advised not to add or to subtract)
Here we see that the oneness that Jesus has with the Father is that they share in truth and glory being one in all things. It is not that they are the same being.
I am aware of how LDS sees oneness. Trinity is a mystery, yet LDS seem to think they solved it. So much is wrong with the LDS "solution".

Jesus is the only begotten son of God. Period
Every TRUE CHRISTIAN is a BEGOTTEN son or daughter of God.

I was begotten when I was given the Holy Spirit. The physical analogy is the sperm (Holy Spirit) and the egg (my fleshly body).

Despite the false teachings of the Protestants, NO ONE except Jesus has been BORN AGAIN. That occurs at the Resurrection of the Dead at His Return.

At this time, true Christians are developing "in the womb" (the Church).

Yes, Christians are to be resurrected into the Divine Family.

God is REPRODUCING HIMSELF

he point is that God is One; that Jesus is the only begotten Son of God, meaning of the same substance--i.e. God.

all beings are created equal how they live their lives is their choice and all will be judged when qualified for life in the everlasting ...

the desert religions of servitude and denial is madeup by the crucifiers all three for their own benefits and no one else's.

Every TRUE CHRISTIAN is a BEGOTTEN son or daughter of God.

I was begotten when I was given the Holy Spirit. The physical analogy is the sperm (Holy Spirit) and the egg (my fleshly body).

Despite the false teachings of the Protestants, NO ONE except Jesus has been BORN AGAIN. That occurs at the Resurrection of the Dead at His Return.

At this time, true Christians are developing "in the womb" (the Church).

Yes, Christians are to be resurrected into the Divine Family.

God is REPRODUCING HIMSELF
Just to be clear, there is only one and can only be one "Begotten" There cannot be many, cannot be others. Only Jesus is the "ONLY begotten of the Father" no one else can be apart of that. As only Jesus was born of a woman by the power (seed) of the Holy Spirit, without the seed of a man, and no one else. Jesus is the only begotten of the Father.

The rest of us were conceived of the woman's egg and a man's "sin natured" seed. We are not the only begotten of the Father. However we are... through our faith and confession of the blood penalty Jesus paid for our sins, we are linked to Jesus through our adoption into the "faith-believing" seed of faithful Abraham. Jesus is the vine and we are the branches connected to him.

Forum List

Back