Jesus on Marriage...

It's clear to me. The Scriptures are understood in the light of the Holy Spirit, while you look at Scripture through your indoctrination.
Still bearing false witness, I see. You realize you are breaking a commandment or two.

My only "indoctrination" has been the Catholic Church.

That could be your problem. Your suppositions are not based on scripture but on your own ideas. That isn't how Scripture is understood.
The correct translation of a word is not an idea, dummy.

Still bearing false witness, I see. You realize you are breaking a commandment or two.

My only "indoctrination" has been the Catholic Church.

That could be your problem. Your suppositions are not based on scripture but on your own ideas. That isn't how Scripture is understood.
The correct translation of a word is not an idea, dummy.

Oh my. Now you're gonna start calling me names? I'm very disappointed in you.

Not quite in tandem. Mentioned is the same list. I would imagine the translation for "lying with animals" is pretty straightforward but I don't know that for sure.

Perhaps BP can enlighten us.

Yeah...I will try. :lol: Let me back up here a bit. I am going to try and knock all this down in one fell swoop because we have so many different angels going on it's getting really frenzied. I will post one big explanation. It's going to be a long post but it will be thorough. Give me a few hours to put it together, check my notes, make sure that what I say is accurate, etc.

dog-1.jpg

Fools mock the scriptures to their own destruction.
I don't see anyone mocking them but I see people making an effort to understand them.

It would be mocking the scriptures if you continue to believe something that isn't in them.

You are Attempting to Change them...

You were Warned in Revelations about doing that.

Beastiality and Homosexuality are Listed together in Moral Law and Homosexuality is Spoken of Harsher.

If you are Attempting to say that God is OK with Homosexuality now simply because Jesus didn't Denounce it Specifically, then you are also Validating Beastiality.

At least if you Win, you can finally make that Peanut Butter Addicted Mutt of yours your Spouse. :thup:

:)

peace...

Dude...what is it about all this that you can't seem to grasp. You are quoting ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS of Bible scriptures. You are clearly not grasping that what they say in English and what they say in Hebrew are two different things. What they say in English and what they say in Greek are two different things. You have me trying to explain that to you, you have a guy with a degree in theology trying to explain that to you, you have everyone trying to get this simple concept through your thick skull and all you are doing is referring back to those same English translations thinking that you are making some awesome point. DUDE....go research it for yourself. I gave you the link to a book that gets into in very good detail and it's cheap. You have the internet at your fingers...google "arsenokotai" and read what it says. You will get multiple points of view.

I mean good God man, are you really this firmly entrenched in your way of thinking that you simply can't grasp that maybe...just maybe...the English translations are not accurate?

What part of Beastiality is OK using your Logic are you Missing?...

peace...

When did I ever even mention bestiality? We're talking about homosexuality here, chum.

Check Leviticus 18 and 20 Wolf... :thup:

18:22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination. 23 Nor shall you mate with any animal, to defile yourself with it. Nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it. It is perversion.

20:13 If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. 15 If a man mates with an animal, he shall surely be put to death, and you shall kill the animal. 16 If a woman approaches any animal and mates with it, you shall kill the woman and the animal. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood is upon them.

And just for fun:

19:17 You shall not hate your brother in your heart. You shall surely rebuke your neighbor, and not bear sin because of him.

Did God Stutter, Motherfucker?... :lol:

How is it that God can be that Clear about Beastiality but he was Apparently Unclear in the same Scripture about Homosexuality?...

Repent Wolf. :thup:

peace...

What part of Beastiality is OK using your Logic are you Missing?...

peace...

When did I ever even mention bestiality? We're talking about homosexuality here, chum.

18:22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination. 23 Nor shall you mate with any animal, to defile yourself with it. Nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it. It is perversion.

20:13 If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. 15 If a man mates with an animal, he shall surely be put to death, and you shall kill the animal. 16 If a woman approaches any animal and mates with it, you shall kill the woman and the animal. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood is upon them.

And just for fun:

19:17 You shall not hate your brother in your heart. You shall surely rebuke your neighbor, and not bear sin because of him.

How is it that God can be that Clear about Beastiality but he was Apparently Unclear in the same Scripture about Homosexuality?...

peace...

God gave me a verse for you, Mal!!

Job 13:5: If only you would be altogether silent! For you, that would be wisdom.

And just for fun:

peace...

Job 13:5: If only you would be altogether silent! For you, that would be wisdom.

BedPoop's Response to that which she can NOT Counter:

SHUT UP!

:rofl:

peace...

Again Ravi... Which Passage?... And what Translation?

I Corinthians 6:9-11

Leviticus 18:22

Leviticus 20:13

Deuteronomy 23:17

Genesis 19:4-8

Romans 1:24-27

I Timothy 1:10

Jude 7.

^Just some of what was Written.

Oh yeah, and that Pesky Marriage thing that only Man and Wife can Reflect:

Genesis 1:27, 28; 2:24; 4:1, 17, 25;

Matthew 19:5

You know... Because this Thread is about how Homosexual Marriage is Absurd in Relation to the Christian Faith based on the Old and New Testaments. :thup:

peace...

And again...

peace...

God wouldn't be unclear about homosexuality. That's the point, really. That the passage in its original text isn't a clear condemnation of homosexuality, nor are the passages in the NT, means that in all likelihood the translations are perverted.

God wouldn't be unclear about homosexuality. That's the point, really. That the passage in its original text isn't a clear condemnation of homosexuality, nor are the passages in the NT, means that in all likelihood the translations are perverted.

The Scriptures are very clear to millions of scholars throughout history. They aren't clear to you because you choose not to believe them so you twist them to give you comfort in your own beliefs. The Scriptures aren't "perverted". Your beliefs are. The Word of God is there to help you see that your beliefs are against God.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: mal

Sorry... Your saying so don't make it so Coward. :thup:

In Context explain the CLEAR References to Homosexuality and Beastiality in the Moral Law Chapters in Leviticus 18 and 20.

You can't...

Fact.

peace...

And just for fun:

peace...

SHUT UP!

peace...

That was God talking, Mal. God is not mocked. You are in danger, now.

SHUT UP!

peace...

Yawn.

Let me know when you want to stop Avoiding Leviticus 18 and 20 in Context Twatlips. :thup:

peace...

SHUT UP!

peace...

Yawn.

Let me know when you want to stop Avoiding Leviticus 18 and 20 in Context Twatlips. :thup:

peace...

God is watching, Mal. You might want to stop showing your ass.

I hear that every sin you commit will be played back before you. This bit about USMB is going to be very embarrassing, with all the name-calling, and you ignoring Job and all.

Forum List

Back