Jesus raises the dead today, Jesus heals today

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This is for my precious brother, Bloodrock. He has asked me to pray for his sister and this morning the Lord told me to do this publicly. Right here, right now.

Now here is my prayer for his sister who has been given a death sentence but shall not die but live and testify of the goodness of the Lord!

Father, I thank you that you have heard my prayer for Bloodrocks sister. And I know that you hear me always! Because I am your child. But because of the people watching who will be saved seeing this miracle I ask you to do it in front of them. That they may know the power of God and that your Word is Alive and true! Your Only Begotten Son, Jesus said, If ye abide in me and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will and it shall be done unto me. It is written : John 15:7

I have asked, I have also take authority over the disease, the cancer in the parts of her body that were pronouncing a death sentence upon this woman - I do curse them at the root and I command them to whither up and die just as you, Jesus, cursed the fig tree and it died. I curse this disease in her body and say it shall no longer have any hold on her. I command it to go today, in Jesus name.

Bloodrock is anointing her head with oil and I am declaring the words you said we should speak after praying for someone to be healed. The kingdom of heaven is nigh unto you today! Amen. Thank you Father for this healing and may all who are here today know that thy word is true and that every man - every woman - that opposes You and Your Son, every man and woman that opposes your Word? Is a liar. Even as their father the devil is a liar! Expose the truth today, Jesus. Do it now! - AMEN and AMEN

Your daughter, Karen

Jesus Christ said to Martha, I am the ressurection and life. he that believe in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live!

Hallelujah! JESUS IS ALIVE!

This is for my precious brother, Bloodrock. He has asked me to pray for his sister and this morning the Lord told me to do this publicly. Right here, right now.

Now here is my prayer for his sister who has been given a death sentence but shall not die but live and testify of the goodness of the Lord!

Father, I thank you that you have heard my prayer for Bloodrocks sister. And I know that you hear me always! Because I am your child. But because of the people watching who will be saved seeing this miracle I ask you to do it in front of them. That they may know the power of God and that your Word is Alive and true! Your Only Begotten Son, Jesus said, If ye abide in me and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will and it shall be done unto me. It is written : John 15:7

I have asked, I have also take authority over the disease, the cancer in the parts of her body that were pronouncing a death sentence upon this woman - I do curse them at the root and I command them to whither up and die just as you, Jesus, cursed the fig tree and it died. I curse this disease in her body and say it shall no longer have any hold on her. I command it to go today, in Jesus name.

Bloodrock is anointing her head with oil and I am declaring the words you said we should speak after praying for someone to be healed. The kingdom of heaven is nigh unto you today! Amen. Thank you Father for this healing and may all who are here today know that thy word is true and that every man - every woman - that opposes You and Your Son, every man and woman that opposes your Word? Is a liar. Even as their father the devil is a liar! Expose the truth today, Jesus. Do it now! - AMEN and AMEN

Your daughter, Karen

Jesus Christ said to Martha, I am the ressurection and life. he that believe in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live!

Hallelujah! JESUS IS ALIVE!

Jesus couldn't even heal himself. It's our invisible Creator who created everything and therefore, is the healer of ALL His people, Israel.

So if the cancer wins and kills the lady, who is at fault? The OP because his faith just wasn't enough? God because he put the idea in the OPs head to pray? Was this all another "test" or just a practical joke to God?

So if the cancer wins and kills the lady, who is at fault? The OP because his faith just wasn't enough? God because he put the idea in the OPs head to pray? Was this all another "test" or just a practical joke to God?

God's planned deception called, "the knowledge of good and evil" confuses His people and keeps them from knowing who He is. All disease, death, decay, destruction, anarchy, hate, killing, stealing, wars, etc. was planned and created by our Creator to keep His people focused on this false world instead of knowing their true existence within His mind.

Life is but a dream in the mind of our Creator.

So why bother praying if the outcome is exactly what God wanted in the first place? Or is praying like a game show where if you pray just right and just enough you move a needle over the line and suddenly God answers you the way you want?

So why bother praying if the outcome is exactly what God wanted in the first place? Or is praying like a game show where if you pray just right and just enough you move a needle over the line and suddenly God answers you the way you want?

Only us saints are guided to pray for whatever God puts in His mind for us to pray for. Once the prayer is answered, our faith and trust in Him grows.

Sinners pray useless prayers that can't change the will (plan) of God. This is called vanity and the reason God's commandment, "Thou shalt not take thy name of the Lord in vain". Sinners don't know who our Creator is so whenever they pray, they're praying to their religious false gods that will be destroyed at the end of this age by the planned order of our invisible Creator. Everything Christians do in this world is vanity because they have no idea who our Creator is. All they know is whatever their lying flesh tells them while they read the testimonies of the true saints that were all changed by the Roman religious leaders who had all the saints killed during the first three centuries. Only us saints knew our Creator and testified in writing and speaking the words He puts in our mind ( the mind of God ).

Christ does heal us both physically and spiritually. Ive been healed by Christ in both ways. I believe we will see miracles in our day.

Prayer is powerful,Steven. I have seen more than you know! God performs more miracles through prayer than you can imagine. When I was saved Oct. 18, 1989 and 8:58 p.m. I had a powerful visitation from the Lord and will not share that here but he did do many miracles - saw things in the spiritual realm, not long before I was baptised the LORD opened my eyes to see an angel standing behind a Pastor that had the glory of God all over him.. he had just left the throne room and I believe that was the residual effects from being there - I've prayed for many people and seen them healed of terminal illnesses, severe back injury - the man had surgery - the dye caused great pain in his head - I met him while paying my phone bill years ago when you went to pay it.. the Holy Spirit said, I want you to pray for that one - I did and he was healed completely.. he was leaping almost he was so happy...I got his number called 2 weeks later he said, he is still healed God healed him... hallelujah.. then I threw phone number away... another woman was on her death bed in hospital her daughter was making arrangements for the funeral.. she had colon cancer .. I went every single day for 7 days and on the 7th day? She was healed - went home and cleaned her house... she was not even a christian at the time - two years later? She called me on the phone.. she was still alive, Steven.....another man had a wife in a wheel chair, she became very bad off and was placed in hospice center and he said to me and a co worker at my job please come and pray for my wife....we did... the Lord led me to open my bible to I am the Lord that healeth thee ( Exodus ) I layed the book on her body and prayed for her healing. Then I left. Later that night, the healing began.. to manifest.....she got out of her bed and walked to the bathroom.. her husband was amazed.. as she had been in a wheel chair for years...she was a very precious woman, a catholic - catholics believe faster for miracles than anyone I have ever seen before - don't know why that is..... and my friend at work who joined me to pray for her was a baptist who believed God with me although it may have been her first time seeing a miracle... not so for me......there was a person here who said their cat was in very bad shape... looked like the cat was going to die.... I felt great compassion on that individual as I have two cats of my own......so I repped the person - they had a thread about their sick cat on the pet thread.....and I said in the rep.. I am praying for your cat. I cannot share anything further as I do not discuss those I contact by email or those who contact me by email. But I can tell you this much... as all of this is public knowledge here....... the person wrote their vet was shocked at the turn around the cat began to act normal again and regained appetite and looked to be healed and the person said in a post they I hoped it wasn't a false hope..but by now they see it wasn't and truly I felt great compassion as I know how difficult it can be to step out and believe God....although it isn't hard at all for me now.....it sure used to be.. about the cat..... as I was operating on my own faith and knowing the Lord would prevail I stood on the Word and the Lord completely healed the cat. You could go to the pet thread and look up someone recent who wrote about a sick cat who couldn't eat and was throwing up.. wasn't well and they thought it was the end for that one.. now many do not believe in the Lord so they do not understand how a person ( even me ) would get answer to prayer for a cat but I tell you the truth it is the LORD not his servants.. we can do nothing apart from the Lord... we are merely fulfilling the great commission Mark 16, Steven.

Now there was another girl who I worked with years ago, she was causing me great trouble as she was a hater of Jesus and his followers and opposed the gospel and the servants of God. I did all I could to love this person and pour out love upon her although I didn't partake in what she was doing - then she began to ridicule and oppose me even more violently - and I cried out to God how long Lord before you will help me? Before you help this woman? I told him although I was blessed in my job I wanted him to move me - but he would not. He kept me in the fire. I continued to walk in love towards this woman and one day while she was burning a huge wood pile with gasoline she threw the match and it exploded right in front of her. She was severely burned on much of her body - she was taken to a burn unit - she was told she would have these scars forever on her body - there was no hope - I cried out to the LORD no! I don't accept this! I believe you to heal her body with not a single scar, Lord! Then I took up collection for her at work by fund raising and even through a television sponsor helped her who knew her before - then I told her on phone, you will not have a single scar on your body - you will heal perfectly as I have asked the Lord to do it.. guess what happened, Steve? She was not so sure about my words but she felt my love. It began to break her.....then she came back and someone had given her a gift bag I made for her and she got the checks and said that money kept them going for the months she was out of work... when she returned she didn't come to Jesus but she did transfer out of my dept. and when she saw me she broke down in many tears and hugged me. That is what Love does - that is what prayer does - when those white stockings came off and many months later - ( God healed her slowly ) when the healing was final? She came to me and said, Karen? I want you to know. Your prayers did work. I do not have a single scar on my body today. She first had to heal up to see it you see? Cause she didn't have faith at first bless her heart but my faith canceled out her unbelief and I got the miracle through loving my enemy. Yes, God prevailed by my faith and my love for her, Steve. If you do not truly love someone - have mercy and love of Jesus - compassion for their situation? Do not pray for them. Because your heart isn't right. You have to embrace the ridicule, the hate, the arrows that are flung toward you because that is what it means to "embrace the cross".... oh, still I cringe at some battles but the Lord speaks to me, The wolves are already dead at your feet. Fear nothing. And so I don't....... another testimony that is evidence of Gods love on this board..

There is this writer here, Lovebears.. oh what a beautiful heart is in that person. Even a pure heart. I came here a few days ago and saw this precious one had someone attack their brother who is in heaven now - and hurt very much this one Jesus was trying to comfort! I was so angry! Oh! Yes! I said to my husband! I have lost my peace... I need you to pray for me - I am feeling very out of sorts.. that person not only tried to rob Lovebears of their peace but me of mine! And I'm praying for folks! I cannot be walking in unforgiveness! So I said, Lord! Avenge Lovebears of this one who attacked and give justice Lord! God answered within 2 days. What else? I don't know. Pick a sickness and I can probably tell you a story about God healing it.. Oh! My sister in law - diagnosed with terminal cancer of liver.. they said they had done all they could - no hope.. she went to California and Texas for 2 nd opinions - my brother in law is wealthy - they can afford the best medical care they took more than half her liver, chemo, nothing left, my husband said he thought she had a few months maybe 6 months? If I remember correctly - I know they said it was very agressive.. they had removed a huge tumor also before that.. - 2 yrs later? She is still here and in recovery now......God can heal in many ways -- do not limit God, Steven. If the Lord reminds me of any other times I saw him heal through prayer he put in me to pray I will give it to you. Right now I think that is it. I have to go now. Have a blessed day. - Karen

p.s. Prayer is all God, you know.. we are an empty vessel - the Holy Ghost tells us how to pray, when to pray, then the Father hears the prayer through his Son Jesus who says, oh yes, father, that one abides in me and my words abide in her and I promised her I would do what she asked in prayer...then the Father says, Granted! :eusa_angel: if the Spirit of God gives me the desire for that request then where I am in it? NO WHERE other than in my faith to believe and receive it for others. See how simple it is? Come to Jesus,Steven.. Let him use you like that.. You'll love it and God will bless you for it, friend. There is no other life. This IS the life! Life in Jesus! Oh! Yes!

Last edited:
Christ does heal us both physically and spiritually. Ive been healed by Christ in both ways. I believe we will see miracles in our day.

What an edifier you are, Avatar! I love your heart!

If we preach the true Word of God - the signs follow the believer. Yes, Yes, and YES! My deepest healings were emotional. There were some very deep wounds but the Lord did heal me and he used others and their families too... mainly Jewish people for reasons only he knows. I am very grateful and continue to pray blessings and love upon their heads as well as protection for my precious family. But yes, God answers prayer and does great miracles for any who will believe even the unbelievers! There is no question about it. Satan just has to accept that he is defeated. Oh! He will kick up the dust on the way out the door but so what? As Intense once reminded me ( thank God for Intense - God bless him too! ) our focus is to be on GOD not the devil! We focus on God and we allow our conscience to speak to us because truly if there is a twinge of trouble in the conscience - something is wrong and needs to be examined so we can move on with God. God always picks up with us right where he left off last! Oh yes! He is a very thorough God! Praise his Holy Name! He won't leave a spot or a wrinkle in us by the time he is finished!

Have a blessed day! Listen to some worship music today and let it lift your spirits to the heavens...

Forum List

Back