Jesus said, "You can't serve God and money"

He called it mammon. So many "so called" christians claim that Jesus was a carpenter. But it never says that in the bible. It asks if he wasn't a "carpenters son". All through the four gospels Jesus warns of the evils of money. He chases the capitalists out of the temple. He tells the rich man to give away his money. HE SAYS TO PAY YOUR TAXES. He says to give unto Caesar what is Caesar's.

Is there any among you that doesn't work for money? It will be interesting to see you try to justify it.

I am sure you think you have a point, the problem is that no one outside the little happy land inside your head understands hangover babble.

He called it mammon. So many "so called" christians claim that Jesus was a carpenter. But it never says that in the bible. It asks if he wasn't a "carpenters son". All through the four gospels Jesus warns of the evils of money. He chases the capitalists out of the temple. He tells the rich man to give away his money. HE SAYS TO PAY YOUR TAXES. He says to give unto Caesar what is Caesar's.

Is there any among you that doesn't work for money? It will be interesting to see you try to justify it.

Jesus states that its the love of money,or serving the wrong master,not money in itself,he is also referring to abiding by the authority in place,for him it was the Romans,today its what ever governing body is in charge where you are.

Money is not evil it is the love of it. there is no justification required,but then you already knew that.

Luke 16:13 (NIV) "No servant can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money."

Mat 6:19-21 (TEB) "Do not save riches for yourselves here on earth, where moths and rust destroy, and robbers break in and steal. Instead, save riches for yourselves in heaven, where moths and rust cannot destroy, and robbers cannot break in and steal. For your heart will always be where your riches are."

Mark 10:21-27,31 (Jer) Jesus looked steadily at him and loved him, and he said, "There is one thing you lack. Go and sell everything you own and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; then come, follow me." But his face fell at these words and he went away sad, for he was a man of great wealth. Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, "How hard it is for those who have riches to enter the kingdom of God!" The disciples were astounded by these words, but Jesus insisted, "My children," he said to them, "how hard it is to enter the kingdom of God! It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God." They were more astonished than ever. "In that case," they said to one another, "who can be saved?" Jesus gazed at them. "For men," he said, "it is impossible, but not for God: because everything is possible for God... Many who are first will be last, and the last first."

Luke 14:33 (RSV) "Whoever of you does not renounce all that he has cannot be my disciple."

Mat 6:24 (NIV) "No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money."

Luke 9:25 (NIV) "What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet lose or forfeit his very self?"

Luke 12:29-34 (Phi) "You must not set your heart on what you eat or drink, nor must you live in a state of anxiety. The whole heathen world is busy about getting food and drink, and your Father knows well enough that you need such things. No, set your heart on his kingdom, and your food and drink will come as a matter of course... Sell your possessions and give the money away to those in need. Get yourselves purses that never grow old, inexhaustible treasure in Heaven, where no thief can ever reach it, or moth destroy it. For where your treasure is, you may be certain that your heart will be there too!"

Money is the greatest distraction from God. Every moment that you spend trying to work for money takes you away from seeking God.

But keep trying to justify it, if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Which explains why Paul didn't work for money after he became an Apostle.

1 Corinthians 9 said:
Or is it only I and Barnabas who lack the right to not work for a living?

Wait, what?

See what happens when people who don't read the Bible try to use it to make a point?

Fast forward to 2:30 to hear the sound and skip the intro.
"It's impossible to have religious freedom in any nation where churches are licensed to the government. In this book Mr. Kershaw exposes the root cause problems of rampant and unhindered immorality, government tyranny and corruption, and the inability of the State-licenses church to offer any real hope for combatting these devastating societal problems."--Cover.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xp5mfg_in-caesars-grip_news

Or read the entire book.
419cnyM4rzL._SL500_SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

http://www.jcmatthews.org/uploads/5/3/7/7/5377341/in_caesars_grip.pdf

There is nothing evil about money. Just don't make it your God. Don't serve money.

Money is a tool. We can use it to serve our needs and the causes of God.

If you think God needs money, then money is your God.

I work for our Creator 15 hours a day by preaching the true gospel, which is the voice of God by the way, not words in a book. God had me quit working in this world for income back in December of 2008. A month later, I was awarded a $100,000 dollar penalty payment from a Worker's comp insurer that was trying to keep me from Vocational rehab. My lawyer told me that he was very surprised that the insurer, one of two insurers, would pay that penalty because he told me in December of that year that they could easily get out of paying that penalty through loopholes. In fact, he told me soon after the court awarded me this penalty in June of 2007, that most likely I wouldn't get it since there were two insurers involved.

This award money kept me going for two and 1/2 years while He was having me write and speak testimonies from my created existence called the Word of God. This is how our Creator taught me who I was and how He created everything and His eternal plan for all His creation. The money was used for living expenses and the expenses to raise a family with that I was living with in Barcelona, Spain. I had lived their for eight years with limited Worker's comp payments and some painting work I had to do when they stopped giving me payments. I was like everyone else in the world who had to work for a living, or steal it from the government or your neighbors like thieves have to work for.

On May 5, 2011, God sent me back to Campbell, CA, with less than $2400 in my account from that Worker's comp money that got eaten up fast in Spain when the dollar was only worth 70 cents to a Euro. I gave my son $600 rent for the first month and a half rent for a bedroom in his apartment until his girlfriend wanted me to leave. This left me with $1800 to get camping equipment and live homeless for the next several months until I sold my guitar for $900. This money run out a few months later through Christmas and on into February of 2012. Then I had to sell my laptop, the only possession I had left that I used to write documents full of words that God had me write for Him to teach me who I was in Him. The person I sold my laptop to only paid me $35 dollars because it required getting a new OS in English. The one I had was in Spanish. This left me with one weeks worth of food until I run completely out of money.

As a totally broke homeless saint at that point, I finally had to depend on God's miraculous ways to keep me fed, clothed and clean. This was the first time that I had absolutely nothing in my life except my body that I had to live in and my sleeping bag to sleep at night. Now I had to wait for every donation that God gave me through people who would come to me and give me a few bucks to make it through the day. I did buy a camp stove that mounted on a propane bottle to heat up food with so that helped to have good cooked meals. By the summer of 2012, I began cooking for some homeless friends of mine that I preached the gospel to earlier.

With no income whatsoever, God had me cooking for up to 20 people every day for the next 18 months with donated food and money that was donated to me from God's other people.

Now I know that Jesus and the other saints didn't need to work in this world to make money for their selfish flesh. God provided for them through donations while He had their flesh testify to our invisible created existence called Christ, or the Kingdom of God. So when we tell our believers that the money of this world is being used for selfish purposes, they know we're not hypocrites like Christian pastors and priests are who make a great living by lying to their followers. They use the Jewish tithing laws that they made up to convince their followers ( Christians ) that God wants them to tithe. These religious leaders live off of their hard earned money by standing up to a pulpit and lie to them for 15 minutes each week, usually on Sunday mornings when they all gather in their false gods ( buildings built with human hands ) to worship a false Christ, the flesh of a saint named Jesus.

So it's not necessarily the money that's evil because we saints need to eat, be clothed and clean, too, but it's the selfish use of money that causes so much misery for the poor people in this world. The poor have no choice but to be poor because the rich steal all their hard earned money by telling them they have to pay tithes and taxes to keep these leaders lying to them with their laws that are contrary to God's laws.

God plans on ending this age soon and all the wealth of this world will be destroyed in His fire. So be it by the will of our Creator.

Matthew 7:21-23
Matthew 23

Last edited:
Republicans have redefined Jesus.

Seems that their Jesus hate the poor because they are lazy and they breed. Loves the rich for "working hard".

So when we tell our believers that the money of this world is being used for selfish purposes, they know we're not hypocrites like Christian pastors and priests are who make a great living by lying to their followers. They use the Jewish tithing laws that they made up to convince their followers ( Christians ) that God wants them to tithe. These religious leaders live off of their hard earned money by standing up to a pulpit and lie to them for 15 minutes each week, usually on Sunday mornings when they all gather in their false gods ( buildings built with human hands ) to worship a false Christ, the flesh of a saint named Jesus.

I can just imagine what kind of "gospel" you preach. Anybody as full of hatred for people who are supposed to be your brothers and sisters in Christ can't be legit.

If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, cannot love God whom he hath not seen.
- 1 john 4:20

Last edited by a moderator:
There is nothing evil about money. Just don't make it your God. Don't serve money.

Money is what churches lust after. Are you all paid up at your church?

So when we tell our believers that the money of this world is being used for selfish purposes, they know we're not hypocrites like Christian pastors and priests are who make a great living by lying to their followers. They use the Jewish tithing laws that they made up to convince their followers ( Christians ) that God wants them to tithe. These religious leaders live off of their hard earned money by standing up to a pulpit and lie to them for 15 minutes each week, usually on Sunday mornings when they all gather in their false gods ( buildings built with human hands ) to worship a false Christ, the flesh of a saint named Jesus.

I can just imagine what kind of "gospel" you preach. Anybody as full of hatred for people who are supposed to be your brothers and sisters in Christ can't be legit.

If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, cannot love God whom he hath not seen.

You are the greatest evil I've seen on this forum. You make up a quote that I DID NOT say, to try to discredit me. It's a good thing that you can do it hiding behind your computer, coward.

Money is what churches lust after. Are you all paid up at your church?
The only church richer than the Catholics are the Mormons. But the Mega Evangelicals are closing the gap.

You are the greatest evil I've seen on this forum. You make up a quote that I DID NOT say, to try to discredit me. It's a good thing that you can do it hiding behind your computer, coward.

I'm the greatest evil you've seen? Well, you're the biggest nutjob I have seen. That could change, though.

I take that back, I was talking to "the word" in my last two posts. That guy is out of his mind.

I have no hatred for any of My created people. The flesh they believe is real are the ones who will perish during this age and amongst these flesh, some call themselves Christians.

- 1 john 4:20[/QUOTE]

It's you who doesn't love Me, your Creator. You love all the illusions called Christians, Muslims, Jews, Atheists, and the other objects ( illusions ) in this world.

Yes, He said that. But his group did have a little money. We all have to have a little money to live. Judas carried the purse. And he was your typical hypocrite, it was Judas who said the money for the expensive oil used to anoint Jesus feet should be given to the poor. And, after following Him for a couple of years, he sold out the Savior for 30 pieces of silver if I recall correctly.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back