Jesus said, "You can't serve God and money"

There is nothing evil about money. Just don't make it your God. Don't serve money.

Money is a tool. We can use it to serve our needs and the causes of God.

Money is what churches lust after. Are you all paid up at your church?

Then you are going to the wrong Churches.

I don't have to pay up at Church. No one does.

There is nothing evil about money. Just don't make it your God. Don't serve money.

Money is a tool. We can use it to serve our needs and the causes of God.

Money is what churches lust after. Are you all paid up at your church?
The only church richer than the Catholics are the Mormons. But the Mega Evangelicals are closing the gap.

Really? You have asset statements from all these churches?

Thought so.

Clement
I'm the greatest evil you've seen? Well, you're the biggest nutjob I have seen. That could change, though.

Do you really think when evil calls me names it carries any weight? You continue to expose your evil.

Clement is no more evil than any other man. In fact, he's quite a bit better than most.

Do you really think when evil calls me names it carries any weight? You continue to expose your evil.

He wasn't talking to you, asshole.

On the other hand, by deliberately not linking back to his post, you actually proved who is evil.

Yo fukwit, keep up with the conversation. The asshole is him, making up quotes and saying I said them. His post is in response to me calling him on it. Trying to defend evil condemns you.

He didn't make anything up. He quoted theword. He didnt accuse you of anything until you started claiming he was evil.

Looks like the cons running this forum are trying to help clement with his evil. They changed his #31 post, but forgot to change my #34 post.
Originally Clement quoted me, now it says he is quoting THE WORD. This forum is evil.

Yes, clearly there is a board directed conspiracy because you seem to be unable to figure out that there was a mistake with the quote when Clement quoted the Word. Everyone is trying to get you hangover.

Perhaps if you just backed up one page you will see that the paragraph being attributed to theword was written by theword and your confusion would be lifted. Instead, you want to make a mountain over a molehill over a statement that was never directed to you to begin with.

If I may make a humble suggestion, I would recommend you research what Christ said about forgiveness and apply it.

Just remember, out of all the people that Cosmos could have profiles, they chose a Christian monk to illustrate the power of challenging conventional wisdom.

I am sure the point went right over your head.

What does that have to do with Republicans redefining Jesus?

It is about how stupid you are, which directly addresses every post you make.

But you do admit that Republicans have redefined Jesus.

Forum List

Back