Jesus said, "You can't serve God and money"

Funny how Jesus didn't think money was evil when people gave their money to the church

He called it mammon. So many "so called" christians claim that Jesus was a carpenter. But it never says that in the bible. It asks if he wasn't a "carpenters son". All through the four gospels Jesus warns of the evils of money. He chases the capitalists out of the temple. He tells the rich man to give away his money. HE SAYS TO PAY YOUR TAXES. He says to give unto Caesar what is Caesar's.

Is there any among you that doesn't work for money? It will be interesting to see you try to justify it.

Yes, He said that. But his group did have a little money. We all have to have a little money to live. Judas carried the purse. And he was your typical hypocrite, it was Judas who said the money for the expensive oil used to anoint Jesus feet should be given to the poor. And, after following Him for a couple of years, he sold out the Savior for 30 pieces of silver if I recall correctly.

The only think Satan has, is the ability to deceive. He has deceived the whole world into "believing" they you need money instead of God. Again.....

Behold the birds of the heaven, that they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; and your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are not ye of much more value then they?-Matthew 6:26

Funny how Jesus didn't think money was evil when people gave their money to the church
Jesus was praising their charity, not praising money.

Last edited:
Clement
I'm the greatest evil you've seen? Well, you're the biggest nutjob I have seen. That could change, though.

Do you really think when evil calls me names it carries any weight? You continue to expose your evil.

Last edited:
Clement
I'm the greatest evil you've seen? Well, you're the biggest nutjob I have seen. That could change, though.
Do you really think when evil calls me names it carries any weight? You continue to expose your evil.

He wasn't talking to you, asshole.

On the other hand, by deliberately not linking back to his post, you actually proved who is evil.

Republicans have redefined Jesus.

Seems that their Jesus hate the poor because they are lazy and they breed. Loves the rich for "working hard".

Republicans have a "different" Jesus. They kneel at the alter of the Church of the Heartless Bastard.

Seems that their Jesus hate the poor because they are lazy and they breed. Loves the rich for "working hard".

Republicans have a "different" Jesus. They kneel at the alter of the Church of the Heartless Bastard.

Just remember, out of all the people that Cosmos could have profiles, they chose a Christian monk to illustrate the power of challenging conventional wisdom.

I am sure the point went right over your head.

Clement

On the other hand, by deliberately not linking back to his post, you actually proved who is evil.

Yo fukwit, keep up with the conversation. The asshole is him, making up quotes and saying I said them. His post is in response to me calling him on it. Trying to defend evil condemns you.

Quote: Originally Posted by theword View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by hangover View Post
So when we tell our believers that the money of this world is being used for selfish purposes, they know we're not hypocrites like Christian pastors and priests are who make a great living by lying to their followers. They use the Jewish tithing laws that they made up to convince their followers ( Christians ) that God wants them to tithe. These religious leaders live off of their hard earned money by standing up to a pulpit and lie to them for 15 minutes each week, usually on Sunday mornings when they all gather in their false gods ( buildings built with human hands ) to worship a false Christ, the flesh of a saint named Jesus.
I can just imagine what kind of "gospel" you preach. Anybody as full of hatred for people who are supposed to be your brothers and sisters in Christ can't be legit.

Quote:
If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, cannot love God whom he hath not seen.
- 1 john 4:20
You are the greatest evil I've seen on this forum. You make up a quote that I DID NOT say, to try to discredit me. It's a good thing that you can do it hiding behind your computer, coward.

Looks like the cons running this forum are trying to help clement with his evil. They changed his #31 post, but forgot to change my #34 post.
Originally Clement quoted me, now it says he is quoting THE WORD. This forum is evil.

Last edited:

Just remember, out of all the people that Cosmos could have profiles, they chose a Christian monk to illustrate the power of challenging conventional wisdom.

What does that have to do with Republicans redefining Jesus?

It is about how stupid you are, which directly addresses every post you make.

It is about how stupid you are, which directly addresses every post you make.

This is the flame zone?

I did not know.

Yo fukwit, keep up with the conversation. The asshole is him, making up quotes and saying I said them. His post is in response to me calling him on it. Trying to defend evil condemns you.

What a horse's arse. I told you it was a mistake. You're as nutty as "the word" is.

He called it mammon. So many "so called" christians claim that Jesus was a carpenter. But it never says that in the bible. It asks if he wasn't a "carpenters son". All through the four gospels Jesus warns of the evils of money. He chases the capitalists out of the temple. He tells the rich man to give away his money. HE SAYS TO PAY YOUR TAXES. He says to give unto Caesar what is Caesar's.

Is there any among you that doesn't work for money? It will be interesting to see you try to justify it.

Jesus states that its the love of money,or serving the wrong master,not money in itself,he is also referring to abiding by the authority in place,for him it was the Romans,today its what ever governing body is in charge where you are.

Money is not evil it is the love of it. there is no justification required,but then you already knew that.

Keep telling yourself that.

Jesus states that its the love of money,or serving the wrong master,not money in itself,he is also referring to abiding by the authority in place,for him it was the Romans,today its what ever governing body is in charge where you are.

Money is not evil it is the love of it. there is no justification required,but then you already knew that.

Keep telling yourself that.

Do tell bright spark,what is wrong with that post??

Try using clarity and focus in your reply,should be good

What a horse's arse. I told you it was a mistake. You're as nutty as "the word" is.

I don't recall you telling ME it was a mistake, or any apology. You make the "mistake" and then continue calling me names. Anybody see who the real nut job is?

There is nothing evil about money. Just don't make it your God. Don't serve money.

Money is a tool. We can use it to serve our needs and the causes of God.

If you think God needs money, then money is your God.

Just because God doesn't need something doesn't mean He doesn't use it.

God doesn't need anything, including us. And yet He uses everything, including us, because everything is His to use at His leisure and pleasure.

Last edited:

You are confusing us with the progressives who are trying to cull out minorities and "undesirables" with abortion and minimum wage.

Forum List

Back