Jesus VS Mohammed

th

birds of a feather flock together ...

Short entertaining video defining some key points.

I have seen this bogus Jesus vers. Muhammad debate many times.

But people who are knowledgable with both Islam and Christianity are aware that the real similarity is between Moses and Muhammad. ....... :cool:

Muhammad: A Prophet Like Unto Moses

It is quite HIGHLY likely that Moses never even existed, and is a fictional character made up by some Jew.
But even if Moses did exist it is highly unlikely he did any miracles like parting the red sea.

Muhammad certainly existed, but he never did anything like the supposed miracles of Moses or of Jesus.

In fact all Muhammad did was undermine the merciful teachings of Jesus and replace it with barbarism.

Actually the key point was missed. That is a portrait of the "false Christ" of the Roman Catholic Babylonian occult religion. The hand sign should have been your first clue. The flaming heart emblem should have been your second clue. The third clue is the "halo" behind this false Christ's head. Jesus warned us 5 times in Matthew 24, "Do not be deceived." I thought I should point that out to you.

... That is a portrait of the "false Christ" of the Roman Catholic Babylonian occult religion. ...

Catholics don't compare Jesus with Mohammed. And for you it could be very good if you would find the strength to leave your self defeating religion of hate.

Túla cirya, penquanta
Tenna talan artára
Cól' Erusén manquenta
I Héruo oiquetta

Es kommt ein Schiff geladen
Bis an sein' höchsten Bord
Trägt Gottes Sohn voll Gnaden
Des Vaters ewig's Wort

Der Anker haft auf Erden
Da ist das Schiff am Land
Das Wort wird unser werden
Der Sohn ist uns gesandt

Zu Bethlehem geboren
Im Stall ein Kindelein
Gibt sich für uns verloren
Gelobet muss es sein

Linnaici ar nwalmë

Last edited:
Muslims...Too many of them have always been a threat to mankind.

Christians, too many of them have always been a threat to mankind, especially American ones in the White House.

Dramatically uninteresting opinion of two pathetic atheists. Without the christian religion everyone would live in a completly unknown world. And I doubt about wether this world would be a better world although everyone has still a lot of work to do to let our world not die at all. Who fights not for the survival of all and every life on planet Earth fights the wrong fight.

Last edited:

I have seen this bogus Jesus vers. Muhammad debate many times.

But people who are knowledgable with both Islam and Christianity are aware that the real similarity is between Moses and Muhammad. ....... :cool:

Muhammad: A Prophet Like Unto Moses

It is quite HIGHLY likely that Moses never even existed, and is a fictional character made up by some Jew. ...

Drugs? Why thinks someone such a bullshit? Explain me please what you think about in this context and why it is important for you to be an enemy of Moses, the son of egypt pharaoes. Where did your ancestors live, antisemite?

Last edited:
Jesus VS Mohammed

Jesus? I know that dude. He's a marijuana dealer from Tijuana. If it ever came down to fisticuffs, I would whoop that ****'s ass!

Jesus VS Mohammed

Jesus? I know that dude. He's a marijuana dealer from Tijuana. If it ever came down to fisticuffs, I would whoop that ****'s ass!

The history of wars is also always a history of drugs. So what about if you would try to fight against your misuse of drugs and stop to fight against Jesus, the Christ? And it could also not be wrong to find some values your are able to agree with. The values you hold are holding you. To speak a senseless agressive nonsense has nothing to do with values.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back