Jesus VS Mohammed

Muslims...Too many of them have always been a threat to mankind.

Christians, too many of them have always been a threat to mankind, especially American ones in the White House.

Dramatically uninteresting opinion of two pathetic atheists. Without the christian religion everyone would live in a completly unknown world. And I doubt about wether this world would be a better world although everyone has still a lot of work to do to let our world not die at all. Who fights not for the survival of all and every life on planet Earth fights the wrong fight.

I'm an Orthodox Jew and until the Enlightenment, the RCC was a blight upon mankind.

What for heavens sake is an orthodox Jew?

Got it. "Orthodox Jew" was a strange expression for me. I heard it once - but never thought about what it is. Normally I don't have anything to do with Jews - although it could be that I am a Jew on my own. The plausibility for this alternative of history is not very high - nevertheless I'm not sure about. The time under Hitler was very confusing. I don't see a big difference between Jews. Jews are Jews. Your idea about the catholic church is in my eyes a little stupid, because without the catholic church and the renaissance you are not able to explain the enlightenment. Sure you can see only the negative aspects of history - but there are also often very positive aspects.

Go to Antwerp, you'll figure out what an Orthodox Jew is.

Jesus was a wimp and a homo. Mo would have had him for breakfast, then mowed through the Apostles by lunch time.

What means "Mo", Nazi?
You're too stupid to figure it out evidently.

I have with everything what you say problems, because nothing what you ever said made for me any sense. I don't know for example why someone hates black people or Christians.

Christians are deluded dreamers. Black people are just stupid. You're both.

Muslims...Too many of them have always been a threat to mankind.

Christians, too many of them have always been a threat to mankind, especially American ones in the White House.

Dramatically uninteresting opinion of two pathetic atheists. Without the christian religion everyone would live in a completly unknown world. And I doubt about wether this world would be a better world although everyone has still a lot of work to do to let our world not die at all. Who fights not for the survival of all and every life on planet Earth fights the wrong fight.

I'm an Orthodox Jew and until the Enlightenment, the RCC was a blight upon mankind.

Got it. "Orthodox Jew" was a strange expression for me. I heard it once - but never thought about what it is. Normally I don't have anything to do with Jews - although it could be that I am a Jew on my own. The plausibility for this alternative of history is not very high - nevertheless I'm not sure about. The time under Hitler was very confusing. I don't see a big difference between Jews. Jews are Jews. Your idea about the catholic church is in my eyes a little stupid, because without the catholic church and the renaissance you are not able to explain the enlightenment. Sure you can see only the negative aspects of history - but there are also often very positive aspects.

Antwerp? Do you like to say the Jews in Antwerp were not murdered under Hitler although 100% of all Jews in the Netherlands were murdered? ... Antwerp is in Belgium ... ah - not dominated from Protestants and Atheists but dominated from Catholics. Nice to hear, because I am a Catholic on my own. Did in Antwerp really survive some Jews?

But indeed the most Jews here are also "orthodox" - but I never would use the word "orthodox" in context with Jews. I guess Jews understand this very well - specially "orthodox" Jews - or "normal" Jews or Jews who care a little more about the jewish traditions than others. I said it yet: For me Jews are Jews - even if they don't have a big idea about the jewish religion or are atheists. And for me are all Jews Germans too, because they spoke the german languages deutsch and/or yiddish - a language I understand intuitive - so the shoa is for me not a genocide but a fratricide.

Last edited:
Jesus was a wimp and a homo. Mo would have had him for breakfast, then mowed through the Apostles by lunch time.

What means "Mo", Nazi?

I have with everything what you say problems, because nothing what you ever said made for me any sense. I don't know for example why someone hates black people or Christians.

Everything is better than to be a Nazi, Nazi. I'm by the way blond eyed and blue haired what looks very well with my nearly black skin.

Antwerp? Do you like to say the Jews in Antwerp were not murdered under Hitler although 100% of all Jews in the Netherlands were murdered? ... Antwerp is in Belgium ... ah - not dominated from Protestants and Atheists but dominated from Catholics. Nice to hear, because I am a Catholic on my own. Did in Antwerp really survive some Jews?

But indeed the most Jews here are also "orthodox" - but I never would use the word "orthodox" in context with Jews. I guess Jews understand this very well - specially "orthodox" Jews - or "normal" Jews or Jews who care a little more about the jewish traditions than others. I said it yet: For me Jews are Jews - even if they don't have a big idea about the jewish religion or are atheists. And for me are all Jews Germans too, because they spoke the german languages deutsch and/or yiddish - a language I understand intuitive - so the shoa is for me not a genocide but a fratricide.

No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying if you go to Antwerp you'll see lots of Orthodox Jews.

Orthodox Judaism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Orthodox Judaism is the approach to religious Judaism which subscribes to a tradition of mass revelation and adheres to the interpretation and application of the laws and ethics of the Torah as legislated in the Talmudic texts by the Tannaim and Amoraim. Orthodox Judaism includes movements such as Modern Orthodox Judaism (אורתודוקסיה מודרנית) and Ultra-Orthodox or Haredi Judaism (יהדות חרדית)."

"As of 2001, Orthodox Jews and Jews affiliated with an Orthodox synagogue accounted for approximately 50% of British Jews (150,000), 26.5% of Israeli Jews (1,500,000)[1] and 13% of American Jews (529,000).[2] Among those affiliated to a synagogue body, Orthodox Jews represent 70% of British Jewry[3] and 27% of American Jewry.[2]"

"On the other hand, Orthodox Jews subscribing to Modern Orthodoxy in its American and UK incarnations, tend to be far more right-wing than both non-orthodox and other orthodox Jews."

No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying if you go to Antwerp you'll see lots of Orthodox Jews. ...

I guess this are the strange people in Antwerp with 2 legs, 2 arms and a head. Saw some yesterday too. They are everywhere.

Last edited:

No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying if you go to Antwerp you'll see lots of Orthodox Jews. ...

I guess this are the strange people in Antwerp with 2 legs, 2 arms and a head. Saw some yesterday too. They are everywhere.

Two arms, two legs, a head, a weird bit of hair hanging down the side of their face, black clothes, strange hat, even in summer some wear a big round hairy kind of hat.

orthodox-jews-3.jpg

Look a bit like these, only more Belgian looking.

What means "Mo", Nazi?

Everything is better than to be a Nazi, Nazi. I'm by the way blond eyed and blue haired what looks very well with my nearly black skin.

You must love nazis since you mention them all the time.

Two arms, two legs, a head, a weird bit of hair hanging down the side of their face, black clothes, strange hat, even in summer some wear a big round hairy kind of hat.

orthodox-jews-3.jpg

And? What's your problem - more exact: What do you think on what reason about what kind of problem?

Last edited:
What means "Mo", Nazi?

no comment

orthodox-jews-3.jpg

And? What's your problem - more exact: What do you think on what reason about what kind of problem?

My problem appears to be replying to posts then having people attack me for doing so.

no comment

Good, shut up then.

no comment

Good, shut up then.

No comment

orthodox-jews-3.jpg

My problem appears to be replying to posts then having people attack me for doing so.

I don't understand. What has what you say about Chassidim in Antwerpen to do with "Mohammed vs Jesus" or my answer I gave to a Jew about his view on the holy catholic church?

-----
If life is most heavy
full of pain and fear
then it's time
to sing and to dance together
for to wake
the sleeping god
of our lost hope.

Chassidim
-----

Last edited:
Superman could beat up Batman with one hand tied behind his back!

Opps! Wrong thread. But anyone could see why I could have made that mistake.....

orthodox-jews-3.jpg

I don't understand. What has what you say about Chassidim in Antwerpen to do with "Mohammed vs Jesus" or my answer I gave to a Jew about his view on the holy catholic church?

-----
If life is most heavy
full of pain and fear
then it's time
for to wake
the sleeping god
of our lost hope.

Chassidim
-----

Well seeing as you'd gone off the topic in the first place I don't see why now you're getting all so fed up about the topic not being followed.

orthodox-jews-3.jpg

-----
If life is most heavy
full of pain and fear
then it's time
for to wake
the sleeping god
of our lost hope.

Chassidim
-----

Well seeing as you'd gone off the topic in the first place I don't see why now you're getting all so fed up about the topic not being followed.

The theme is "Jesus vs Mohammed". I said Catholics don't compare Jesus and Mohammed. In this context someone who called himselve "orthodox Jew" broke a lance for the enlightenment against the catholic church. I was astonished about the expression "orthodox Jew" and said to him something about this theme from my point of view as a Catholic with also biological jewish ancestors and made clear that no one is able to explain the enlightenment without the catholic church, specially without the renaissance. For someone who knows history - and Jews know normally something about history - this has also to do with Muslims and orthodox Christians and a transfer of know how in philosophy from Constantinople to Rome a short time before Constantinople became Istanbul. So the aspect in this case is: "Mohammed vs Jesus" or "Jesus vs Mohammed" is not the real theme - also Anticatholicism is not the real theme - the real theme is the transfer from important knowledge of ancient cultures in different religious traditions - in this case the greek philosophy as base of the modern world we know. Since the enlightenment it's for example much more clear that the logos of god and the love of god are the same. I would say for us means this also: Love needs rationality - rationality needs love.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back