Jewish Americans are abandoning Trump

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
An interesting development

In 2012, 71 percent of the $160 million that Jewish donors gave to the two major-party nominees went to President Obama’s re-election campaign; 29 percent went to Mitt Romney’s campaign, according to our analysis of campaign contributors, which used a predictive model to estimate which donors are Jewish based on their names and other characteristics. This ratio of support mirrors how Jewish voters cast their ballots in 2012.

So far in 2016, of all the money given to major-party candidates by donors who appear to be Jewish, 95 percent has gone to Hillary Clinton and just 5 percent has gone to Donald Trump.

The GOP’s Jewish Donors Are Abandoning Trump

That's a big blow for the Trump campaign. 5%... damn

Pretty stupid. The Democratic Party has abandoned Israel. Most Leftist Wingnuts despise Israel. This makes no sense. Movin on...

Pretty stupid. The Democratic Party has abandoned Israel. Most Leftist Wingnuts despise Israel. This makes no sense. Movin on...
Oh I didn't know this election is about Israel and not America. Is that how you libertarians see it?

The American and European Left despise Israel. The Democratic Party has abandoned Israel. I'm shocked so few American Jews realize that.

I'm sure actual Jewish people are in a better position to decide which party is better for Israel than some RWNJ that only knows what Hannity tells him.

Oh I didn't know this election is about Israel and not America. Is that how you libertarians see it?

The American and European Left despise Israel. The Democratic Party has abandoned Israel. I'm shocked so few American Jews realize that.

Are you saying Jews are as stupid as you say black people are?

The fault lies in the discrepancy between Democrats and Neo-Conservatives.
Neo-Conservatives exude selfishness and Jews cannot tolerate this attribute.

The Jews are finding that their money and control of the media no longer dominates the narrative like it used to. Yes, it's powerful, but not all encompassing.

Israel is facing terminal decline. The Arabs are outbreeding them and they are angry. In the United States, the Jews have raped white Americans of so much, and promoted the negros so much, they have caused a backlash.

The time of Jewish power is ending. The Jews secretly know they are in deep shit.

The fault lies in the discrepancy between Democrats and Neo-Conservatives.
Neo-Conservatives exude selfishness and Jews cannot tolerate this attribute.

I wonder just when the DONATIONS were made------
Hillary's perversions are PROGRESSIVELY evident

The Jews are finding that their money and control of the media no longer dominates the narrative like it used to. Yes, it's powerful, but not all encompassing.

Israel is facing terminal decline. The Arabs are outbreeding them and they are angry. In the United States, the Jews have raped white Americans of so much, and promoted the negros so much, they have caused a backlash.

The time of Jewish power is ending. The Jews secretly know they are in deep shit.

OH SHEEESH another secret amongst the cabbalistic
denizens of the deep. I AM INTRIGUED

An interesting development

In 2012, 71 percent of the $160 million that Jewish donors gave to the two major-party nominees went to President Obama’s re-election campaign; 29 percent went to Mitt Romney’s campaign, according to our analysis of campaign contributors, which used a predictive model to estimate which donors are Jewish based on their names and other characteristics. This ratio of support mirrors how Jewish voters cast their ballots in 2012.

So far in 2016, of all the money given to major-party candidates by donors who appear to be Jewish, 95 percent has gone to Hillary Clinton and just 5 percent has gone to Donald Trump.

The GOP’s Jewish Donors Are Abandoning Trump

That's a big blow for the Trump campaign. 5%... damn
i thought you were going to say they've finally come round to hillary shrieking "fucking jew bastard !" at bill's laywer. my mistake...

You almost gotta laugh when the opinions of two unknown idiots contradict the evidence in the links. The Jewish vote was about 75% for Obama but a "recent poll" cited in the article indicates that only 61% of the Jewish vote supports Hillary Clinton. Doesn't that indicate Jewish Americans are abandoning the democrat party?

Forum List

Back