Jewish Business Almost Closes Due to Antisemitism

Where in Michigan? That's just a pic not a video. And I don't want to watch a video. Give some details.

I went to a Jewish Deli. Got the Stuffed Cabbage dinner. 2 cabbages. $25 bucks. Damn!

You must be stupid. Canters, a VERY famous Jewish deli in Hollywood, doesn't charge close to that.

You must be stupid. Canters, a VERY famous Jewish deli in Hollywood, doesn't charge close to that.
Why am I stupid for not knowing what they charge in CA? Or do you mean Florida?

$18.95 at Canters. I have to admit the place looks amazing.

Pretty sure I paid $25 tip and all. So $5 more in West Bloomfield, MI.

Why am I stupid for not knowing what they charge in CA? Or do you mean Florida?

$18.95 at Canters. I have to admit the place looks amazing.

Pretty sure I paid $25 tip and all. So $5 more in West Bloomfield, MI.

And CANTERS is world famous. I used to eat there all of the time. Their bakery is incredible too.

And CANTERS is world famous. I used to eat there all of the time. Their bakery is incredible too.

One of the Canters kids was a major supporter of GNR when they were getting started. I used to see them there all of the time.

We live in a time reminiscent of Nazi Germany with hatred toward Jewish citizens.
Does that include temporary dislike or non approval ?
Your comment is extreme , over dramatic and unwarranted .
There are good reasons for considerable disapproval of what Israel is currently doing but that in itself is not anti semitic .

Does that include temporary dislike or non approval ?
Your comment is extreme , over dramatic and unwarranted .
There are good reasons for considerable disapproval of what Israel is currently doing but that in itself is not anti semitic .
Hatred toward Jews is not over dramatic. I harbor no ill will toward my fellow man. If everyone was more like me there would be no hatred.

I went to a famous restaurant in LA where ex cons work it. I recall it was hot beef sandwiches?

Don't know that one. I left the LA region back in the 90's. My establishments of choice were Barone's on Ventura Blvd for pizza, Canters, Pinks if I wanted a hot dog, Tommy's for their chili cheese fries, and I used to spend a lot of time in the pho shops in little Vietnam.

Forum List

Back