Jewish Couple Assaulted in NYC by Mob Flying Palestinian Flags

It does not matter whether it is your book or not, Sunni man. It is the only Book so far as God is concerned and as He decides who enters into heaven and who does not? You've got one major problem on your hands. I would not go to sleep tonight until I had the matter settled if it were me. Then I again.........I fear the LORD! Amen.
I will sleep just fine........but you are the one who needs to worry. ....... :cool:

I tell you the truth. I do not care what religion you are or even if you believe in God or not. If you have hatred in your heart towards the Jews? You are going to hell and will suffer in eternal flames of torment.
No where in the New Testament does it say that hatred of Jews will send you to hell.

Jeremiah your worship of jews and the evil nation of Israel is a form of idolatry. ...... :cool:

I worship the LORD! The Lord God of Israel! He alone is G-d! I fear the LORD! The fear of the LORD is wisdom and to depart from evil is understanding. You better wise up, Sunni Man! Or you'll find yourself in the pit one day! Any man who hates his brother who he sees does not love God who he has not seen. The Bible says so. If you don't love God you are going down to the pit. Turn or burn! That is how it is and that is how it shall be. Now I have warned you so I'm good to go here.
Another dishonest post from the dishonest Christian. ...... :cool:

these are Sunni's brothers...

I tell you the truth. I do not care what religion you are or even if you believe in God or not. If you have hatred in your heart towards the Jews? You are going to hell and will suffer in eternal flames of torment.
No where in the New Testament does it say that hatred of Jews will send you to hell.

Jeremiah your worship of jews and the evil nation of Israel is a form of idolatry. ...... :cool:

I worship the LORD! The Lord God of Israel! He alone is G-d! I fear the LORD! The fear of the LORD is wisdom and to depart from evil is understanding. You better wise up, Sunni Man! Or you'll find yourself in the pit one day! Any man who hates his brother who he sees does not love God who he has not seen. The Bible says so. If you don't love God you are going down to the pit. Turn or burn! That is how it is and that is how it shall be. Now I have warned you so I'm good to go here.

That guy in the video is going to hell and anyone who believes like he does is going to hell too! That man is in big trouble! He serves the devil! He does not serve God! He serves Satan!

It does not matter whether it is your book or not, Sunni man. It is the only Book so far as God is concerned and as He decides who enters into heaven and who does not! You've got one major problem on your hands. I would not go to sleep tonight until I had the matter settled if it were me. Then again.........I fear the LORD! Amen.
I will sleep just fine........but you are the one who needs to worry. ....... :cool:

I feel sorry for you. What excuse will you have when you one day face God? He will tell you. I sent my servant. My servant warned you. You knew my servant was telling you the truth but you refused to repent because of the hardness of your heart. Then what will you say? You will be speechless. How awful for you!

Last edited:

That guy in the video is going to hell and anyone who believes like he does is going to hell too! That man is in big trouble! He serves the devil! He does not serve God! He serves Satan!

He's evil for sure...Sunni?

Sunni Man;6898532 said:
Where there prison work camps in nazi germany - Yes

Where jews rounded up and put in them - Yes

Did many of them die from over work, starvation, and disease - Yes

Were they extermination camps with gas chambers - No

Sunni Man;6899132 said:
The mythical "6 million" figure of the so called holocaust has become a sacred number in the collective consciousness of the western nations.

But in reality, the number is more like two hundred thousand people at the most......... :cool:

Sunni Man;6900441 said:
Sad that Americans are almost forced by the liberal/ progressive PC police to believe in the holocaust myth which is no different different than believing in Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy............ :cool:

Sunni Man;3149969 said:
My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

Sunni Man;8568730 said:
American citizens for the last several decades have been ruled by a ZOG (zionist occupied government) cabal in Washington.

Germany had the same situation at the start of the last century.

But unfortunately the German citizens efforts to free themselves became entangled in international politics which lead to an unnecessary war.

My sincere hope is that U.S. citizens will wake up and free our country from the ancient money changers who have infected our government. ... :cool:

I wonder if now those idiots in New York who voted for a Democrat as President are beginning to understand how the cookie rolls!

Useful morons!

Sunni Man;6898532 said:

Sunni Man;6899132 said:
The mythical "6 million" figure of the so called holocaust has become a sacred number in the collective consciousness of the western nations.

But in reality, the number is more like two hundred thousand people at the most......... :cool:

Sunni Man;6900441 said:
Sad that Americans are almost forced by the liberal/ progressive PC police to believe in the holocaust myth which is no different different than believing in Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy............ :cool:

Sunni Man;3149969 said:

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Sunni Man;8568730 said:
American citizens for the last several decades have been ruled by a ZOG (zionist occupied government) cabal in Washington.

But unfortunately the German citizens efforts to free themselves became entangled in international politics which lead to an unnecessary war.

My sincere hope is that U.S. citizens will wake up and free our country from the ancient money changers who have infected our government. ... :cool:

Sunni appears to have had a VERY high fever throughout middle & high school.........in fact it seems to still be impacting his thought processes. I hope a treatment is found.................

Sunni Man;6898532 said:

Sunni Man;6899132 said:

Sunni Man;6900441 said:

Sunni Man;3149969 said:

Sunni Man;8568730 said:

Sunni has to repent too because he has said evil things about the Jews and mocked the holocaust and people who do that will be in hell if they don't repent - plus he has to call on the LORD to get saved or he will still go hell because we must be born again. You cannot follow a cult and expect to go to heaven for serving the devil. Mohammad is in hell too. See youtube video of visions of Muhammad in hell. He is begging his followers to follow Jesus. Gaddaffi is in hell too. He was seen there in a vision.. He begged for someone to go warn his people to follow Jesus. Muslims must repent and go follow Jesus! That is the truth! God loves them and will forgive them and if they call on Jesus He will save them just like he will save anyone else.

Sunni has to repent too because he has said evil things about the Jews and mocked the holocaust and people who do that will be in hell if they don't repent - plus he has to call on the LORD to get saved or he will still go hell because we must be born again. You cannot follow a cult and expect to go to heaven for serving the devil. Mohammad is in hell too. See youtube video of visions of Muhammad in hell. He is begging his followers to follow Jesus. Gaddaffi is in hell too. He was seen there in a vision.. He begged for someone to go warn his people to follow Jesus. Muslims must repent and go follow Jesus! That is the truth! God loves them and will forgive them and if they call on Jesus He will save them just like he will save anyone else.

:FIREdevil:

Perhaps he is simply UNWELL.*'

* Code word in my family for "nuttier than a fruitcake" , from The Joyous Season.

There is nothing funny about the perishing going to hell. It isn't a matter of their being insane. It is a matter of their being deceived. Pray for them. Do not make fun of them.

sunni man said:

something that's brown and sugary but damned sure aint your favorite pop tart flavor said:
Again, idiot. Read this:

MATTHEW CHAPTER 25

sunni man said:
That's your book not mine Poindexter.......... :cool:

Aaaaaaaaaaaand that's why you're goin' steeee-rate to hell without passin' "Go", ass wipe.

It does not matter whether it is your book or not, Sunni man. It is the only Book so far as God is concerned and as He decides who enters into heaven and who does not! You've got one major problem on your hands. I would not go to sleep tonight until I had the matter settled if it were me. Then again.........I fear the LORD! Amen.

I feel sorry for you. What excuse will you have when you one day face God? He will tell you. I sent my servant. My servant warned you. You knew my servant was telling you the truth but you refused to repent because of the hardness of your heart. Then what will you say? You will be speechless. How awful for you!
So now you are claiming to speak for God??

You really are a blasphemous woman and need to repent. ...... :cool:

"Gods chosen people", you know. They're "special"..

. LMAO

"Gods chosen people", you know. They're "special"..

. LMAO

According to the haters the Jews must be special. How can so few "control" so much?

L.A.......Hate incident...

(Elon Gold is a comedian and actor who has appeared on The Tonight Show 10 times, starred in the FOX sitcom "Stacked" and has a stand-up special out on Netflix.

elon-gold_539_332_c1.jpg

This past Friday night, instead of having my usual guests for a festive Friday night dinner in my home, I had three compassionate Los Angeles Police Department officers standing in my kitchen explaining the difference between a “hate crime” and a “hate incident.” My family was the victim of the latter.

We were walking home in Los Angeles after a Friday night dinner at a friend’s house, dressed nicely for Shabbat, easily identifiable as a Jewish family. We waited for a light to change on a corner of a major intersection when a black Mercedes SUV pulled up alongside us. Four Middle-Eastern men in their 20s were in the car. The one in the back rolled down his window and yelled, “Free Palestine!”
I immediately turned to face them, knowing I was in danger, remembering the rabbi who was gunned down in Miami on his way to synagogue. This was the beginning of either a hate crime or a hate incident, but either way, hate was coming our way. We all know too well that “Free Palestine” means free Palestine from every Jew. As they chant “Free Palestine, from the river to the sea,” that doesn't mean they want a two-state solution — they want Hitler’s Final Solution and a Jew-free Middle East.
Then this Arab young man opened the car door, stepped onto the street and yelled at me, my wife and four young children: “I hope your children die! Just like you are killing children in Gaza!”

We all stood silently in utter horror and fear.

Then he got back in the Mercedes and they drove off. We were in a state of complete shock. My 10-year-old daughter immediately started crying and couldn't stop. She kept yelling, “I’m scared.” My 5-year-old daughter asked me why they want her to die. My other kids were too rattled to say anything.
I was stunned that I can no longer feel safe walking on Shabbat with my family in my city. I kept reading about all the antisemitism all over Europe, but here in these United States? That my innocent children had to be exposed to this level of antisemitism has shaken me to my core. These people weren't just yelling “Jew bastard” as I’d experienced growing up in the Bronx; they were wishing my children dead, right to their angelic faces. This was beyond appalling.

I couldn't believe that they were filled with such hatred and ignorance, and that someone could go as far as wishing my children dead and blaming me for the death of children in Gaza. Me?! I’ve been killing children in Gaza? I’m a comedian. The only killing I’m personally responsible for is the killing of the audiences I've performed for. And the only “bombing” I’m guilty of are those rare sets where I don’t quite connect with the crowd.

A hate incident against Elon Gold Hollywood Jewish Journal

L.A.......Hate incident...

(Elon Gold is a comedian and actor who has appeared on The Tonight Show 10 times, starred in the FOX sitcom "Stacked" and has a stand-up special out on Netflix.

elon-gold_539_332_c1.jpg

This past Friday night, instead of having my usual guests for a festive Friday night dinner in my home, I had three compassionate Los Angeles Police Department officers standing in my kitchen explaining the difference between a “hate crime” and a “hate incident.” My family was the victim of the latter.

We were walking home in Los Angeles after a Friday night dinner at a friend’s house, dressed nicely for Shabbat, easily identifiable as a Jewish family. We waited for a light to change on a corner of a major intersection when a black Mercedes SUV pulled up alongside us. Four Middle-Eastern men in their 20s were in the car. The one in the back rolled down his window and yelled, “Free Palestine!”
I immediately turned to face them, knowing I was in danger, remembering the rabbi who was gunned down in Miami on his way to synagogue. This was the beginning of either a hate crime or a hate incident, but either way, hate was coming our way. We all know too well that “Free Palestine” means free Palestine from every Jew. As they chant “Free Palestine, from the river to the sea,” that doesn't mean they want a two-state solution — they want Hitler’s Final Solution and a Jew-free Middle East.
Then this Arab young man opened the car door, stepped onto the street and yelled at me, my wife and four young children: “I hope your children die! Just like you are killing children in Gaza!”

We all stood silently in utter horror and fear.

Then he got back in the Mercedes and they drove off. We were in a state of complete shock. My 10-year-old daughter immediately started crying and couldn't stop. She kept yelling, “I’m scared.” My 5-year-old daughter asked me why they want her to die. My other kids were too rattled to say anything.
I was stunned that I can no longer feel safe walking on Shabbat with my family in my city. I kept reading about all the antisemitism all over Europe, but here in these United States? That my innocent children had to be exposed to this level of antisemitism has shaken me to my core. These people weren't just yelling “Jew bastard” as I’d experienced growing up in the Bronx; they were wishing my children dead, right to their angelic faces. This was beyond appalling.

I couldn't believe that they were filled with such hatred and ignorance, and that someone could go as far as wishing my children dead and blaming me for the death of children in Gaza. Me?! I’ve been killing children in Gaza? I’m a comedian. The only killing I’m personally responsible for is the killing of the audiences I've performed for. And the only “bombing” I’m guilty of are those rare sets where I don’t quite connect with the crowd.

A hate incident against Elon Gold Hollywood Jewish Journal

Sounds like it's time to start kickin' ass 'n' takin' names, homeslice. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back