Jewish Donors Warn Obama on Israel

Why are conservatives tied-to-the-hip w/ Isreel? Are they a U.S. state? Also, I thought conservatives detested foreign aid :eusa_eh: They are the #1 recipient dumas'

Last edited:
The most critical region in the world. We are fighting 2 wars in that region and folks want us not to defend the only ally we have in that region.
Scary.

Hysterical. The President has pledged to defend Israels right to exist as if it were our 51st state.

and how much do we give the saudies? and the pals? and egypt?

but the anti-israel types only whine about israel.

I'd say that you get more in return from the Saudis and such.
The Israelis take your money and tell you piss off.

More return in the form of Saudi Terrorists. How many of the 9/11 terrorist were Saudis again? How many were Isrealis?

Where do you park most of your planes and boats in the M.E.?

Wrong, you're just using another talking point, your specialty.

Israel gets discussed a lot in the news, when something is being discussed a lot, it generates a lot of discussion.

That's why people talk about Israel more than Indonesia, that's why people talk about Brett Favre more than Chad Henne, that's why people talk about Mcdonald's more than Hank's Hamburger Hut.

Has nothing to do with hating jews, it's just a nice cop out for so that you can avoid debating the subject rationally.

I'll say again I don't want foreign aid going to any country, Israel included.

Are you just being obtuse or are you this stupid all the time?
Britain is in the news a lot. I dont see people protesting US involvement with Britain. Iceland was in the news a lot about 12 months ago. Did you see all those protests at the Icelandic Embassy? No, me neither.
So your point is not simply wrong but idiotically so.

Actually people talk about Britain and US involvement all the time, Brits hated Blair because he was essentially Bush's chess piece.

But see Brits who didn't like their involvement in the US weren't called christian haters since christian is the predominant religion in the US, that'd be downright stupid. But that's what happens in every Israel-related discussion, despite it being downright stupid.

Only in the Israel discussion can you say the country's leader made a wrong discussion and have that interpretted as you hating Hanukah.

Are you honestly not able to distinguish these two cases? Really??

The most critical region in the world. We are fighting 2 wars in that region and folks want us not to defend the only ally we have in that region.
Scary.
What exactly does this so called Ally do for us ??

What? You don't think "Little Satan" helps out "Big Satan"?.......:lol:

An ally is an ally....it doesn't need to "do" anything until the bombs fly.....you might just take note that Israel sits much closer to Iran than we do...

John F.Kennedy said....

Israel was not created in order to disappear—Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom.

Scary.

Hysterical. The President has pledged to defend Israels right to exist as if it were our 51st state.

Ummm.....even if he were sincere, he still has another election coming up. Know who was the 2nd most powerful PAC in Washington pre- the Citizens United kangaroo court ruling?

Why are conservatives tied-to-the-hip w/ Isreel? Are they a U.S. state? Also, I thought conservatives detested foreign aid :eusa_eh: They are the #1 recipient dumas'

The Arab States as a total get far more than Israel. Egypt and Pakistan get close to Israel. Either way the either foreign aid to all countries, including money for fighting AIDS in Africa makes up 0.5% of the budget! So take your weak talking point and stick it up your ass!

Only in the Israel discussion can you say the country's leader made a wrong discussion and have that interpretted as you hating Hanukah.

why do you keep saying things like that? no one has said you "hate hanukah" or anything like that.

it is clear, however, that when terrorists are the only group in history who lost land because they were aggressors in war, and you and your bretheran think they should get a pass and a free do-over... then something is operating other than normal assessments.

i'm sorry if you think that's unfair. but it's pretty clear to most of us who care about the issue.

.....perhaps that's because israelis don't use their civilians as shields...

Ms Jill

Why don't you call your boy Obama and demand that he gives the Palestinian 3 to 6 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBillion dollars in foreign aid per year in military aid. Then they will be able to but Phantom Jets and Tanks.

They won't have to use civilians as shields.

How 'bout it?

Don't stoop to that.

Both sides use human shields, both are wrong to do it.

:bsflag:

By LAURA MECKLER
Jewish donors and fund-raisers are warning the Obama re-election campaign that the president is at risk of losing financial support because of concerns about his handling of Israel.

The complaints began early in President Barack Obama's term, centered on a perception that Mr. Obama has been too tough on Israel.

Some Jewish donors say Mr. Obama has pushed Israeli leaders too hard to halt construction of housing settlements in disputed territory, a longstanding element of U.S. policy. Some also worry that Mr. Obama is putting more pressure on the Israelis than the Palestinians to enter peace negotiations, and say they are disappointed Mr. Obama has not visited Israel yet.

One top Democratic fund-raiser, Miami developer Michael Adler, said he urged Obama campaign manager Jim Messina to be "extremely proactive" in countering the perception in the Jewish community that Mr. Obama is too critical of Israel.

Jewish Donors Warn Obama on Israel - WSJ.com

Hey its ok, because Obama got Osama remember? So everything he does foreign policy-wise is justified.

The Arab States as a total get far more than Israel. Egypt and Pakistan get close to Israel. Either way the either foreign aid to all countries, including money for fighting AIDS in Africa makes up 0.5% of the budget! So take your weak talking point and stick it up your ass!

When you factor population into the amount of money that Israel gets versus Egypt or Pakistan.

There is no comparison

Israel population 7 million

Egypt and Pakistan together equal 150 million

So in reality those two nations are getting pennies compared to what we give Israel.

Last edited:
.....perhaps that's because israelis don't use their civilians as shields...

Ms Jill

Why don't you call your boy Obama and demand that he gives the Palestinian 3 to 6 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBillion dollars in foreign and military aid per year . Then they will be able to buy Phantom Jets and Tanks.

How 'bout it?

Phantom jets? You really want Palestinian pilots blotted out of the sky flying in 60-year-old technology, don't you?

It's funny when people with absolutely no knowledge of military matters discuss military matters. :lol:

Last edited:
Ms Jill

Why don't you call your boy Obama and demand that he gives the Palestinian 3 to 6 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBillion dollars in foreign aid per year in military aid. Then they will be able to but Phantom Jets and Tanks.

How 'bout it?

Don't stoop to that.

Both sides use human shields, both are wrong to do it.

:bsflag:
unbranded-bullshit-stamp.jpg

I guess civilians going about their business eating pizza or riding buses now constitute human shields.

DrDrekk, you have outdone yourself in stupidity!

By LAURA MECKLER
Jewish donors and fund-raisers are warning the Obama re-election campaign that the president is at risk of losing financial support because of concerns about his handling of Israel.

The complaints began early in President Barack Obama's term, centered on a perception that Mr. Obama has been too tough on Israel.

Some Jewish donors say Mr. Obama has pushed Israeli leaders too hard to halt construction of housing settlements in disputed territory, a longstanding element of U.S. policy. Some also worry that Mr. Obama is putting more pressure on the Israelis than the Palestinians to enter peace negotiations, and say they are disappointed Mr. Obama has not visited Israel yet.

One top Democratic fund-raiser, Miami developer Michael Adler, said he urged Obama campaign manager Jim Messina to be "extremely proactive" in countering the perception in the Jewish community that Mr. Obama is too critical of Israel.

Jewish Donors Warn Obama on Israel - WSJ.com

Warn him? If they had any brains they would dump his ass right now. Warn him?

I haven't looked it up, but didn't Israel announce an extension to the settlement building process mere days before a state visit from the US?
Knowing the US stance on that subject, and still accepting 2-3 billion dollars a year in aid, how damned arrogant can you be?

And then they complain about a perceived 'snub' from the Whitehouse during the reciprocal visit which just shows the Israeli inability to relate cause and effect.

If they can't show any respect to their greatest friend and benefactor, how are they ever going to relate to their neighbours?

Umm, how much does the US give to Israel each year?
And with f&^k all strings attached too as far as I can see.

How much does the Government give to all those Muslim Terrorist countries?

It's only right...they've got to make it a fair fight.

are you kidding or just plain damn stupid? Israel has a population of what? now campare that to the muslim population that surrounds them with hatred and bullshit.

I'm talking about individual states dumbass. You are consistent, you never fail to underwhelm. Gawd but you're an idiot. Thangod you're a rightie :cuckoo: :lol:

How much does the Government give to all those Muslim Terrorist countries?

It's only right...they've got to make it a fair fight.

are you kidding or just plain damn stupid? Israel has a population of what? now campare that to the muslim population that surrounds them with hatred and bullshit.

Yeah, see, that's what I can't understand.
If I were surrounded by crowds of pissed off natives, the last thing I would be doing would be poking my tongue at them and giving them the finger.

Forum List

Back