Jewish Donors Warn Obama on Israel

Our only ally? Incorrect

And why is Israeli security my responsibility as a US taxpayer?

Wouldn't that be the responsibility, of say, and i know this sounds crazy, the Israeli taxpayer?

Who else is our ally over there?
The Saudis? The nation where the majority of the 911 terrorists came from. The nation that funds the terrorist groups.
How many Isrealis strap bombs on, walk into kindergartens and hospitals and kill folks?
The Israelis are the ONLY allies we have in the middle east.
Wake up. Why else do we fund Isreal? Because they are Jewish?:cuckoo:

I see, another man who's proud that we're taxed more in order to give money to foreign countries.

"Hooray taxes! Hooray debt! We have so much money and such a big surplus here let's throw millions and billions and kagillions of dollars to other countries! We don't need it!"

I don't like funding a large % of our budget on the military but WE NEED IT.
Same with Isreal. An investment. Their intel alone over the last 50 years is worth 100 billion.

"Two Israeli soldiers who used a nine-year-old Palestinian boy as a human shield were given suspended sentences and demoted after being convicted of 'inappropriate conduct'".

Israeli soldiers who used Palestinian boy, 9, as a human shield avoid jail | World news | The Guardian

Wow, you mean there are atrocities by both sides in a war?
Really? Man, never heard of that.
Some "people" even profit from wars' atrocities.
Ever heard of that?

Lol some of you kids are really cute.

I could provide a thousand links showing videos of Israeli soldiers using human shields, Israeli soldiers admittiing to using human shields, and human rights groups claiming they do and you'd all still cover your eyes, put your fingers in your ears and start shouting "LALALALALALLA" and claim it as a lie.

And no Jillian I'm not siding with terrorists by pointing out that the IDF ALSO (meaning them and the terrorists, not just them) kill innocent civilians.

I repeat, AGAIN, BOTH sides are wrong. I can't help that so many people have this crazy Disney type of mythological view of Israel in their brains.

israelis don't use innocents as shields. that is an outright lie. and if you have evidence of that which doesn't come from terrorist supporters, feel free to bring it.

again... you didn't say "kill" innocents. you said israelis use innocents as SHIELDS.

and yes, innocent people get killed when hamas puts their weaponry over civilians. sad fact of life. but they could always avoid it by not firing missiles into israel.

even white rats learn.

I've already provided evidence and when I did I learned of a new conspiracy theory from the tinfoil hats. That a British government run media outlet is going out of it's way to lie about one of their closest allies.

The first time you asked me to provide links, I did, if you don't like my sources (that are biased in your favor) than do a basic google search as I originally asked. You'll get an unlimited amount sources, including Israeli soldiers, admitting to this.

I said both, the IDF kills innocents and uses innocents as human shields.

Again, you excuse the piling up of civilian bodies when it's done by someone you've already pre-determined to be innocent, I however am a person of principle and don't like when either side does it.

"Two Israeli soldiers who used a nine-year-old Palestinian boy as a human shield were given suspended sentences and demoted after being convicted of 'inappropriate conduct'".

Israeli soldiers who used Palestinian boy, 9, as a human shield avoid jail | World news | The Guardian

Wow, you mean there are atrocities by both sides in a war?
Really? Man, never heard of that.
Some "people" even profit from wars' atrocities.
Ever heard of that?

The media.

The Saudis? The nation where the majority of the 911 terrorists came from. The nation that funds the terrorist groups.
How many Isrealis strap bombs on, walk into kindergartens and hospitals and kill folks?

I see, another man who's proud that we're taxed more in order to give money to foreign countries.

"Hooray taxes! Hooray debt! We have so much money and such a big surplus here let's throw millions and billions and kagillions of dollars to other countries! We don't need it!"

Same with Isreal. An investment. Their intel alone over the last 50 years is worth 100 billion.

It's always good for me to learn who the real conservatives are on this board and the pretend ones.

Who cares if we can't afford something, do it anyways so I don't have to hide under my bed at night.

Didn't make me proud when we funded Osama Bin Laden in the 70s to fight the Ruskies in Afghanistan.
The first shots our soldiers received in the Afghanistan war were from our own weapons given to the Afghans in the 70s.
Didn't make me proud when we shared intel with the Iraqis during the Iraq/Iran war. That intel helped the Iraqis analyze the Kuwaiti oil fields when they took them before Gulf War I.
How much $ do we spend now funding some group some where that may use the very weapons we give them down the road against us? Don't know.
Capabilities, technology, logistics and politics are not shit without intelligence.
Never look back, someone might be gaining on you.

It's always good for me to learn who the real conservatives are on this board and the pretend ones.

Who cares if we can't afford something, do it anyways so I don't have to hide under my bed at night.

Hey Doc, what nag will win in the 6th at Calder?
Why don't you for once tell us who YOU are and what YOU believe instead of polishing that crystal ball in front of you?

Why don't you for once tell us who YOU are and what YOU believe instead of polishing that crystal ball in front of you?

What I believe? What have I been doing the entire time on this very thread?

I believe the US gov't shouldn't be involved in the Israel-Palestine affairs, if they want to shake hands and have peace so be it, if they want to blow each other up so be it.

My paycheck shouldn't be involved, and the US gov't shouldn't be compromising the sovereignty of either country by meddling.

What I believe? What have I been doing the entire time on this very thread?

I believe the US gov't shouldn't be involved in the Israel-Palestine affairs, if they want to shake hands and have peace so be it, if they want to blow each other up so be it.

My paycheck shouldn't be involved, and the US gov't shouldn't be compromising the sovereignty of either country by meddling.

I respect that, good points.
Neat to be called a conservative on fiscal and foreign policy here.
When I post on gay rights, the environment and church and state issues they call me a flaming liberal.:lol:

How many Palestinians have done that?

Please provide links.

How many Isrealis do it?
Are you stupid or something? Palestenian militants USE THEIR OWN children to strap on suicide bombs to attack military and civilian targets.
If you do not know that you are Lost In Space.
Ever heard of Hamas and Hezbollah?
Most suicide bombers chosen by the Palestinians are 18-21 and younger.

That was not the question.

Also, settlers are not protected persons. Soldiers and settlers are legitimate targets.

Better then being used by your parents as a walking bomb don't you think?

The Palestinians stopped suicide bombing years ago.

You need to update your propaganda.

How many Palestinians have done that?

Please provide links.

How many Isrealis do it?
Are you stupid or something? Palestenian militants USE THEIR OWN children to strap on suicide bombs to attack military and civilian targets.
If you do not know that you are Lost In Space.
Ever heard of Hamas and Hezbollah?
Most suicide bombers chosen by the Palestinians are 18-21 and younger.

That was not the question.

Also, settlers are not protected persons. Soldiers and settlers are legitimate targets.

Women and children are "legitimate targets"?
So now you admit it and before you denied it wanting links.
You damn well know that Palestinians take their own 16 year old children, strap bombs on them, indoctrinate them and have them make videos on how they are doing it to go to Allah and receive 70 virgins, walk into schools and homes and slaughter innocent women and children.
And you call that "legitimate targets".
We call that chicken shits afraid to fight the men on the other side. But ok, side with the chicken shits that fight women and children instead of men. We know where you stand.

Last edited by a moderator:

List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The first source I found showed one from April 2008, that's a little too recent for me to say it's stopped.

By LAURA MECKLER
Jewish donors and fund-raisers are warning the Obama re-election campaign that the president is at risk of losing financial support because of concerns about his handling of Israel.

The complaints began early in President Barack Obama's term, centered on a perception that Mr. Obama has been too tough on Israel.

Some Jewish donors say Mr. Obama has pushed Israeli leaders too hard to halt construction of housing settlements in disputed territory, a longstanding element of U.S. policy. Some also worry that Mr. Obama is putting more pressure on the Israelis than the Palestinians to enter peace negotiations, and say they are disappointed Mr. Obama has not visited Israel yet.

One top Democratic fund-raiser, Miami developer Michael Adler, said he urged Obama campaign manager Jim Messina to be "extremely proactive" in countering the perception in the Jewish community that Mr. Obama is too critical of Israel.

Jewish Donors Warn Obama on Israel - WSJ.com
Israel is an intrigal part of our strategic and yes, national security.
Obama is being foolish once again. He has interfered in the affairs of a soveriegn nation.
Obama and his people lack the understanding of one inescapable fact. That is, most of the Arab world refuses to recognize Israel's right to exist.
Should Israel surrender territories to pre-1967, Israel would be ,in the opinion of Israeli PM Netanyahu, "Indefensible".
I find it remarkable that no other Arab nation has extended a hand to the Palestinains and offered them a home in one of their countries. Nor do the rich Arab oil producing countries offer the Palestinians and financial assistance. Hmmmm.
I believe this is a result of racial or cultural bigotry on the part of Arabs toward Palestinians.

Did they run out of splodeydopes?

The Palestinians went to Europe and attacked Israel? The Palestinians were driven out of their homes.

The evil JOOOOZZZZZ went to Egypt and drove these people from their homes? :eek:

Oh, that's right, you promote the lie that these are indigenous peoples rather than emigrants seeking to purge the land of infidels. Sparky, in 1948 there were about 500,000 TOTAL people in Israel - 1.6 million Arabs in Gaza alone sure didn't spring from their loins...

Well, you ARE a leftist, ergo a liar....

Forum List

Back