Jewish Rabbi says Muslims are Blessed

G-d did make a promise to Ishmael and he said his twelve tribes would also be around and would serve Isaac... until Isaac's seed would break with the L-rd. It's all in the book. They are a tool of the L-rd as are we Jews and everyone else. It's H-s board.

The idea that man knows what's right and what's going to happen is idiotic after the first book since that book would be the only one and at the end, G-d divided himself from the world. Much later Christianity and Islam were created. The Torah predates Jews by ~2000 years.

I don't recall G-d making a promise / covenant with either the Incas or the Egyptians.

But he did make one with Ismael at the behest of Abraham. .... :cool:
G-d made a covenant with Noah.

Noahide laws.

G-d made many covenants. Nimrod for example was brought high by G-d and then dealt with by the court of G-d and was "weighed on the scales and found wanting".

Which is where the term, "The writing's on the wall" came from.

Universal Morality - The Seven Noahide Laws

If all one does is believe that there is a G-d or even just doesn't deny there's a god and follows the 7 Noahide laws as well as they can, then that's enough.

Attachments

• 773AB4E2-A6BF-426F-A843-D2EECA95D814.png
    773AB4E2-A6BF-426F-A843-D2EECA95D814.png
    174 KB · Views: 19
Oh----really?-----maybe it was a comment----and not actually the KORAN-----I did not differentiate between "Koran" and "hadith" when I read it. It was LONG LONG ago----like 50 years ago. In any case---MUSLIMs told me that the akedah---kid was Ishmael
Most muslims believe that, although the Qur'an doesn't identify the son. ..... :cool:

Clueless Allah (really Muhammad) doesn’t know who was to be sacrificed by Abraham.

Bible knows it was Isaac

Islam is a hoax

:bsflag:

I don't recall G-d making a promise / covenant with either the Incas or the Egyptians.

Koran says nothing about Ishmael being ancestor of Arabs And 90% of Muslims are not even Arabs!

Muslims are imposters!

Only Jews are blood descendants of Abraham through Jacob/Israel

Nowhere does the Koran say Arabs, Muslims are Children of Ishmael

Muslims are wannabes

And Ishmael is a HEBREW name! The el is HEBREW for God.
G-d named Ishmael.....the hebrews had nothing to do with it.

You really need to start reading your Bible before you try to engage in a discussion concerning monotheism.

btw Your knowledge about Islam is very weak. .... :cool:

You really need to start reading your Bible before you try to engage in a discussion concerning monotheism.

Pay attention: Ishmael appears originally in the Hebrew Bible, written 1500+ years BEFORE the Koran

Ishmael is a Hebrew word: El is Hebrew for God

Nowhere do the Bible OR the Koran say Arabs are descended from Ishmael. Nowhere are they Children of Ishmael. Ishmael’s mother Hagar is not mentioned in the Koran

Islam is a hoax

:bsflag:

Oh and by the way, Ishmael’s birth and death are not recorded in the Koran They’re in the Hebrew Bible

Koran says very little about Ishmael’s life In fact, he’s mentioned only 12 times. Isaac is mentioned 16 times

So Muslims are not authorities on Ishmael

Ishmael is a Hebrew word: El is Hebrew for God
Read your Bible.

It says that G-d gave Ismael his name.

Hence, it couldn't have been a hebrew word.

You are a very lame person. ..... :cool:

Ishmael is a Hebrew name, not Arabic

Nowhere does the Koran say Ishmael was Arabs’ ancestor

Nowhere are Arabs or Muslims Children of Ishmael in the Koran

Nowhere does Ishmael’s name appear in Arab documents before the Koran

90% of Muslims aren’t even Arabs

Koran contains very little about Ishmael, not even his birth or death

Ishmael’s mother Hagar isn’t even mentioned in the Koran.

Forum List

Back