Jewish Rabbi says Muslims are Blessed

^^^^^^ You are quite amusing...... :cuckoo: .... :lol:

Amusing that Muslims run around like complete idiots on hajj thinking they’re emulating Hagar BUT Hagar is not in the Koran Not even mentioned Not even once

Islam is a hoax!

:bsflag:

Ishmael was the son of Abraham and his Egyptian concubine Hagar.

To say that the Arabs are of Ishmael is extending the unknown. Ishmael's descendent's were of Abraham and an Egyptian (Africa).

Still, the Arabs are very donkey like in their stubborn hive of Islam and their hand is against all unbelievers and even their own believers.

We are supposed to make a choice of our own, not one demanded by our deaths if we don't.

That's why Islam is the anti-thesis.

Ismael is the son of Abraham and his wife Hagar. .... :cool:

Genesis 16:3 And Sarai Abram's wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife.

^^^^^^ You are quite amusing...... :cuckoo: .... :lol:

Amusing that Muslims claim Muhammad was the last prophet BUT poor old Muhammad confused Abraham’s family—Here he thinks Jacob was Abraham’s son, instead of grandson And poor old Muhammad doesn’t know Ishmael A renowned scholar discusses this well-known mistake ⤵️

Attachments

• 37EA4BC9-B57D-45A9-AB34-AF75301B504D.png
    37EA4BC9-B57D-45A9-AB34-AF75301B504D.png
    174 KB · Views: 33
  • B5FFEAED-E00D-44B7-BE2C-0F5389F20593.png
    B5FFEAED-E00D-44B7-BE2C-0F5389F20593.png
    172.7 KB · Views: 25

Genesis 16:3 And Sarai Abram's wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife.

Hagar was Egyptian BUT Arabs did not populate ancient Egypt So, Hagar was not Arab

Nowhere does the Bible say Hagar was Arab. Nowhere does the Bible say Ishmael was Arab

Indeed, Hagar is not even mentioned in the Koran

And nowhere does the Koran say Arabs descend from Ishmael. In fact, the Koran doesn’t know Ishmael here ⤵️

Sucks to be Muslim

Attachments

• CFD4F0F8-44B3-4425-9314-A85F8F2E49E1.png
    CFD4F0F8-44B3-4425-9314-A85F8F2E49E1.png
    174 KB · Views: 23
The Qur'an wasn't given to repeat the Bible, but to correct the mistakes found in the Bible. .... :cool:

Muslims are duped by a hoax: Their fake prophet confused Abraham’s family in the phony Koran, mistakenly portraying Jacob as Abraham’s son instead of grandson, and not knowing Ishmael or Hagar

Islam is a total scam

Attachments

• 3FCCD393-BF21-42C5-93C4-C349EE588CAE.png
    3FCCD393-BF21-42C5-93C4-C349EE588CAE.png
    174 KB · Views: 26
  • F7864F07-F604-4203-B44E-666DDACB94F1.png
    F7864F07-F604-4203-B44E-666DDACB94F1.png
    172.7 KB · Views: 27
The Qur'an wasn't given to repeat the Bible, but to correct the mistakes found in the Bible. .... :cool:
Yes, but it really should be titled "How To Live A Holy Life", according to a serial killer and child molester.

You would find it in the comedy section if it hadn't been turned into some low budget horror flick..

um,no.

and I'm pretty sure that I did not Christianize Judaism anymore than I Judaized Christianity..

God may not be an asshole but I heard that he is particular about who he keeps company with and could get a little testy at times from time to time.

But thats just what I heard....
My good friend, you heard wrong.
Read the book.

Read the book? lol...

After all of your reading and meditations and gratitude sent out for the blessings of living, has the living God ever appeared to you in your entire life in a direct and personal way? Ever seen the Shekinah?

Any dreams, visions, messages from his angels for you? Any thank you notes from God for your lifelong dedication?

And you doubt that God is particular?

I suggest you try and find another approach, I't could be something as simple to overlook as B.O....
God is before me all the time.
My physicality and ego are not prepared to handle that level of truth.
I would be destroyed; but I'm working on it.
It took Moshe 80 years.

Alright, fair enough.

In the meantime I will give you hand.

Take all of the wealth of knowledge that you have acquired by studying the Talmud for all of these years and throw it in the trash, then come and follow the way to life in the only way that leads to the actual presence of God.

If you do not conform to the teaching of the law correctly you will never be prepared to stand in his presence even you could live forever.
If i saw the shchinah I wouldn't be on this message board; I would be learning and meditating with ever greater intensity to strengthen the connection with God.
I'm not on that level of leaving this petty illusion behind.

Have you never found the hidden matzo at Seder?

What were you taught that you should do after you found it?

Yes, but it really should be titled "How To Live A Holy Life", according to a serial killer and child molester.

You would find it in the comedy section if it hadn't been turned into some low budget horror flick..

Koran limits wives to 4 BUT Allah conveniently granted horndog Muhammad unlimited wives He had 10+ wives at one time It’s good to be Prophet of Islam! LOL

Get this: Koran promises whores in paradise—Islam is a dating service not a religion! LOL

Attachments

• 256B43C5-6D80-41FB-896D-6D7F1B34B5C6.png
    256B43C5-6D80-41FB-896D-6D7F1B34B5C6.png
    170.7 KB · Views: 27

Koran limits wives to 4 BUT Allah conveniently granted horndog Muhammad unlimited wives He had 10+ wives at one time It’s good to be Prophet of Islam! LOL

Amazing.

I was going to sign up until I found out I couldn't drink any alcohol... :cool-45:

My good friend, you heard wrong.
Read the book.

Read the book? lol...

After all of your reading and meditations and gratitude sent out for the blessings of living, has the living God ever appeared to you in your entire life in a direct and personal way? Ever seen the Shekinah?

Any dreams, visions, messages from his angels for you? Any thank you notes from God for your lifelong dedication?

I suggest you try and find another approach, I't could be something as simple to overlook as B.O....
It took Moshe 80 years.

Alright, fair enough.

Take all of the wealth of knowledge that you have acquired by studying the Talmud for all of these years and throw it in the trash, then come and follow the way to life in the only way that leads to the actual presence of God.

If you do not conform to the teaching of the law correctly you will never be prepared to stand in his presence even you could live forever.
If i saw the shchinah I wouldn't be on this message board; I would be learning and meditating with ever greater intensity to strengthen the connection with God.

Your questions are pointless until you take a few days to read Nefesh Hachaim.
The actions of man reflect the light of God into the proper forms in the spiritual world.
No actions results in a malformed spiritual world regardless of the silliness of your questions.

And your question has a multitude of kaballic answers.

Read the book? lol...

It took Moshe 80 years.

Alright, fair enough.

The actions of man reflect the light of God into the proper forms in the spiritual world.
No actions results in a malformed spiritual world regardless of the silliness of your questions.

It may be true that no actions result in a malformed spiritual world but it is also true that actions can cause exclusion from it.

the silliness of my questions?

I asked if you had ever seen the shekinah, Jeremiah saw it at 16. How old are you? Was that silly?

You said that if you had you would be meditating on your closeness to God, not posting on a message board because you are not ready to leave this petty illusion behind..What did Jeremiah do?

I asked you about the children game at Seder because you should have been taught to negotiate on behalf of your brothers and sisters, and not to think only about yourself when you find the hidden matzo even though only you have rightfully earned a great reward from the one who hid it. Was that silly?

A gentle suggestion to start thinking about more than just your own petty world and a reminder that you are not getting any younger. Was that silly?

Sorry, I didn't realize you have all the answers, need no help, and are completely content to have been seeking God for your entire life without ever finding him and not really caring if you ever do.

I get it, you have a decent job, nice suits, and study religiously. Who could ever ask for more?.

Silly me.

Last edited:
I don't recall G-d making a promise / covenant with either the Incas or the Egyptians.

But he did make one with Ismael at the behest of Abraham. .... :cool:

recall? do you read their languages? go to the library---it's on microfilm

It took Moshe 80 years.

Alright, fair enough.

It may be true that no actions result in a malformed spiritual world but it is also true that actions can cause exclusion from it.

I asked if you had ever seen the shekinah, Jeremiah saw it at 16. How old are you? Was that silly?

You said that if you had you would be meditating on your closeness to God, not posting on a message board because you are not ready to leave this petty illusion behind..

I asked you about the children game at Seder because you should have been taught to negotiate on behalf of your brothers and sisters, and not to think only about yourself when you find the hidden matzo even though only you have rightfully earned a great reward from the one who hid it. Was that silly?

A gentle suggestion to start thinking about more than just your own petty world and a reminder that you are not getting any younger. Was that silly?

Sorry, I didn't realize you have all the answers, need no help, and are completely content to have been seeking God for your entire life without ever finding him and not really caring if you ever do.

Silly me.
You are trying to convince yourself that the path of Noach is superior to the path of Avramham.
Not acting is disasterous and once again, God is not an asshole.

The 3 matzohs...Avraham, Yotzchak, Yaakov
Miriam, Aharon, Moshe
The upper waters, the r'kiah, the lower waters
Olam habah, olam hazeh, Moshaich
And what does this have to do with our earthly relationshiop with the spiritual wolrd? Break a matzah, get Jesus and eat him.
Sounds rather perverse.

Alright, fair enough.

You said that if you had you would be meditating on your closeness to God, not posting on a message board because you are not ready to leave this petty illusion behind..

Silly me.
You are trying to convince yourself that the path of Noach is superior to the path of Avramham.
Not acting is disasterous and once again, God is not an asshole.

The 3 matzohs...Avraham, Yotzchak, Yaakov
Miriam, Aharon, Moshe
The upper waters, the r'kiah, the lower waters
Olam habah, olam hazeh, Moshaich
And what does this have to do with our earthly relationshiop with the spiritual wolrd? Break a matzah, get Jesus and eat him.
Sounds rather perverse.
Oy....You could have just asked for help..

I'll get back to you later in the day.......

And Ishmael is a HEBREW name! The el is HEBREW for God.
G-d named Ishmael.....the hebrews had nothing to do with it.

You really need to start reading your Bible before you try to engage in a discussion concerning monotheism.

btw Your knowledge about Islam is very weak. .... :cool:

are you actually struggling to claim that ISHMAEL is NOT a
Hebrew name?--------in fact it is, and was USED to name baby boys until the NAQBA (Arabic word) happened. The naqba is an historic disaster-----some slut named 'amina'
dropped a pile of shit in the city called mecca and IT developed into a rapist pig. I came across a person in history named 'Rabbi Ishmael'------actually the author of a BOOK-----of Talmud exegis which was written a few centuries before the Naqba in mecca. Kinda funny to claim that
Ishmael is not a Hebrew name------as Hebrew names go---it is
kinda typical. muhummad is not a Hebrew name----but has a semitic root which I think is chamood-------a word that refers to a characteristic----of a person----something like 'charming'
as in cute lively kid.

who dips bread in wine? -------I know that the ancient greeks used to like to do that.

Forum List

Back