Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

We get it. You are a Jew hater.
Hamas is a terrorists group. No reason to help them reach their goal, which is all Palestine, no Israel.
Israel stole nothing. Britain owned the land and they gave it to the Jews.
Should Israel decide to join into a peace treaty, it would give them a girth of 9 miles. And amazingly, they are going to do it. Land for peace.
We know who is going to invade them then and why. Israel is going to be damn near destroyed.
Then comes God.
Israel wins.
No one does terror like Israeli Jews.
1*NQPKa4L9vgmz6XF2oKI4rQ.png

The U.S. Stance on Israel Ignores Human Rights

"Due to their military occupation of Palestinian territories, Israel controls the flow of people and goods in and out of the Gaza Strip and parts of the West Bank.

"Those caught violating these laws have been injured, and sometimes even killed, by Israeli authorities.

"The Palestinian Prisoner’s Club reports that of the 6,500 Palestinians prisoners, the majority are held illegally in Israel, rather than the occupied territories.

"Around a thousand are not allowed family visitation, and at least 500 are incarcerated without charge or trial."

Palestinian economy? You mean rocket building and terror tunnel digging?

Palestinians can't sell their produce or olive oil or oranges without going thru a Jewish middle man.

Same is true in the Golan.. The Druze cannot sell their apples without an Israeli .
That what happens to losers. Maybe if they won a skirmish once and a while...

The Arabs fought with the British to oust the Ottoman Turks.

And how much of the land was then given to the Arabs?

It was already their land.. Who do you think tended their 500 year old olive groves and repaired the Roman terraces and aqueducts?
So they cleaned shit for the Roman. Now they can do it for the Israelis. :biggrin:

They repaired the terraces and aqueducts the Romans left behind.

How would you feel about 100 million non English speaking refugees coming to the US and taking your property?

Hamas is a terrorists group. No reason to help them reach their goal, which is all Palestine, no Israel.
Should Israel decide to join into a peace treaty, it would give them a girth of 9 miles. And amazingly, they are going to do it. Land for peace.
We know who is going to invade them then and why. Israel is going to be damn near destroyed.
Then comes God.
Israel wins.

"Due to their military occupation of Palestinian territories, Israel controls the flow of people and goods in and out of the Gaza Strip and parts of the West Bank.

"Those caught violating these laws have been injured, and sometimes even killed, by Israeli authorities.

"The Palestinian Prisoner’s Club reports that of the 6,500 Palestinians prisoners, the majority are held illegally in Israel, rather than the occupied territories.

"Around a thousand are not allowed family visitation, and at least 500 are incarcerated without charge or trial."

Palestinians can't sell their produce or olive oil or oranges without going thru a Jewish middle man.

Same is true in the Golan.. The Druze cannot sell their apples without an Israeli .
That what happens to losers. Maybe if they won a skirmish once and a
while...

The Jews lost out in Europe and Russia.. Do you consider them "losers"?

The Arabs fought with the British to oust the Ottoman Turks.

And how much of the land was then given to the Arabs?

It was already their land.. Who do you think tended their 500 year old olive groves and repaired the Roman terraces and aqueducts?
So they cleaned shit for the Roman. Now they can do it for the Israelis. :biggrin:

They repaired the terraces and aqueducts the Romans left behind.

How would you feel about 100 million non English speaking refugees coming to the US and taking your property?
They already did. All the Chicos who came over our southern border and took back the Southwest. :biggrin:

But I don't live there, and as for them taking my stuff, the 401st person who attacks my place gets all my stuff, because I have 400 bullets at the ready.

Then comes God.
Israel wins.

while...

The only times that Jews fought, they won. Arabs are really shit at war though. Anyone can beat them like a dusty Persian carpet.

Then comes God.
Israel wins.

while...

The only times that Jews fought, they won. Arabs are really shit at war though. Anyone can beat them like a dusty Persian carpet.

They were losing the Yom Kippur war until Nixon bailed them out.

Then comes God.
Israel wins.

while...

They were losing the Yom Kippur war until Nixon bailed them out.
Still won, that's what counts. Arabs couldn't even help each other properly. Buncha losers.

We should be able to call this what it is...
202101_this_is_apartheid_eng_top_1-1024x375.jpg

‘NY Times’ and ‘Washington Post’ have still said nothing about B’Tselem’s finding a month ago that Israel is an ‘apartheid regime’ – Mondoweiss

"One month after one of Israel’s leading human rights organizations declared that the country is ruled by an 'apartheid' state, liberal Zionists in the U.S. are breathing more easily.

"The New York Times and the Washington Post have still published nothing on the landmark finding by the human rights group B’Tselem, nor have any of their editorial writers or main columnists chimed in."

Jewish apartheid is the source of most of the violence across the Middle East; anyone seriously interested in bringing peace to that blood-soaked domain should start in the Jordan valley.

You're a good Democrat.

I was in Lebanon during the civil war. The Palestinians are there because the Zionist Nazis have destroyed their homes in Palestine.

Are you saying that it is Bush who is responsible for 500,000–1,000,000 Christians in Iran?

When the region that the the Ottomans called "Palestine" was broken up, Jordan was carved out of it for the Arabs. Is Jordan not substantially larger than Israel? If the Arabs were given vastly more of Palestine than the Jews and Christians combined, why do the Muslims demand that they take the other two countries as well? Greed? No, Muslim Supremacy.

I love Lebanon .We used to go there ever 18 months.. Stayed at the Phoenicia or the St. George.
I travelled to Lebanon through Turkey and Syria in 1977. Beirut was bombed to hell and every night there were bombs and rockets going off. I could imagine that the city was probably very nice before the war.
I know.. The Zionists started destroying Arab villages in late 1947.. I guess they looted and leveled some 300 Arab villages.
Yes.
I am saying Americans don't give a shit about Arab Christians whether they are Palestinian or Iraqi or Iranian.
I agree.

Beirut was the Paris of the middle east before the Muslims invaded. It was a Christian country with Western values. The Muslims put an end to that.

I love Lebanon .We used to go there ever 18 months.. Stayed at the Phoenicia or the St. George.
I travelled to Lebanon through Turkey and Syria in 1977. Beirut was bombed to hell and every night there were bombs and rockets going off. I could imagine that the city was probably very nice before the war.
I know.. The Zionists started destroying Arab villages in late 1947.. I guess they looted and leveled some 300 Arab villages.
Yes.
I am saying Americans don't give a shit about Arab Christians whether they are Palestinian or Iraqi or Iranian.
I agree.

Beirut was the Paris of the middle east before the Muslims invaded. It was a Christian country with Western values. The Muslims put an end to that.

Yes .I know. .I used to go there every year. The Muslims never invaded Lebanon. They were forced out of Palestine by Jewish refugees.

I was in Lebanon during the civil war. The Palestinians are there because the Zionist Nazis have destroyed their homes in Palestine.

Are you saying that it is Bush who is responsible for 500,000–1,000,000 Christians in Iran?

When the region that the the Ottomans called "Palestine" was broken up, Jordan was carved out of it for the Arabs. Is Jordan not substantially larger than Israel? If the Arabs were given vastly more of Palestine than the Jews and Christians combined, why do the Muslims demand that they take the other two countries as well? Greed? No, Muslim Supremacy.

The first to organize and protest the arrival of European Jews in Palestine were Jewish Arabs in 1922.

Yes .I know. .I used to go there every year. The Muslims never invaded Lebanon. They were forced out of Palestine by Jewish refugees.

Lebanon is every bit as much "Palestine" as Israel.

You project a Muslim Supremacist perversion of history. Palestine was a region, like the "Mid-West" is in America. ( have you ever visited America?) Lebanon, Jordan, Israel, and part of Syria were all carved out of Ottoman Palestine. The Arab Muslims who rejected the partition were not "driven" out of anywhere, that is a direct lie. And if they left Israel for Lebanon, they were still in Ottoman Palestine as much as when they left. The British carved out Lebanon for the Christians, Israel for the Jews, and Jordan for the Arabs. But the Muslim Supremacists failed to abide by the agreement.

The first to organize and protest the arrival of European Jews in Palestine were Jewish Arabs in 1922.

What does that have to do with anything?

If the Arabs were given vastly more of Palestine than the Jews and Christians combined, why do the Muslims demand that they take the other two countries as well? Greed? No, Muslim Supremacy.

Oh, and the Zionists went to Israel starting in the 1880's. They were welcomed by the Ottomans because they built infrastructure.

Lebanon is every bit as much "Palestine" as Israel.

You project a Muslim Supremacist perversion of history. Palestine was a region, like the "Mid-West" is in America. ( have you ever visited America?) Lebanon, Jordan, Israel, and part of Syria were all carved out of Ottoman Palestine. The Arab Muslims who rejected the partition were not "driven" out of anywhere, that is a direct lie. And if they left Israel for Lebanon, they were still in Ottoman Palestine as much as when they left. The British carved out Lebanon for the Christians, Israel for the Jews, and Jordan for the Arabs. But the Muslim Supremacists failed to abide by the agreement.

They were driven out of Palestine by the European immigrants who destroyed some 300 Arab villages in 1948. Have you ever been to Lebanon? Did you see the refugee camps? Have you read Moshe Dayan?

Lebanon, Syria, Palestine and Jordan are all different. Remember AUB or ACS.. the Phoenicia or St George?

Have you ever been to Lebanon? How about Baalbek or Byblos or Sidon or even Bishara?

You are confusing ethnicity with religion and religion with ethnicity.

Forum List

Back