Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

Darn Israelis, protecting themselves against Palestinian terrorists.
[/QUOTE
By killing more women and children.
7b1836e4-c362-4b28-b063-543d7c0154ab.jpg

White supremacy explains why so many US conservatives support the ethnic cleansing in Palestine since their own country was built on similar principles, including chattel slavery. They never learn because they hate learning.
I can't agree with you completely on that one. I think it's something along the lines in the opposite direction. Christian guilt. I know it goes against their loathing of Moslems but their guilt has to choose one side of the line in the sand and Hitler didn't try to exterminate the Arabs. The Holocaust Card goes a long, long way. But there is, of course, political corruption that favours its own benefactor. So take your pick - guilt or corruption. But "white supremacy"? I'll need more convincing before I buy that one.

Looks familiar.
"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all,"

NOTE: "Indivisible" but contrarily "liberty and justice for all"

... and,
"I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

... and the one Hitler chose,
Ich schwöre bei Gott diesen heiligen Eid,
daß ich meinem Volk und Vaterland allzeit treu und redlich dienen
und als tapferer und gehorsamer Soldat bereit sein will,
jederzeit für diesen Eid mein Leben einzusetzen.

The BOTTOM LINE: What makes you think that quoting a handful of dedicated men who seek (demand) justice has anything to do with whatever point you're trying to make?

RE: Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea
SUBTOPIC: White Supremacy • Ethnic Cleansing • Structured US Conservatives Support
⁜→ GLASNOST,

BLUF: I made a mistake. I should not have dropped in the "ODDLY ENOUGH" sarcasm. (Something I very rarely do in this discussion group. And you have just reminded me why.) But at the time I composed it, I did not think it would be the cause of confusion. Again, my sincere apologies.

The BOTTOM LINE: What makes you think that quoting a handful of dedicated men who seek (demand) justice has anything to do with whatever point you're trying to make?
(COMMENT)

The point was (as a layman) obviously lost. It was intended to convey, with the legal citation showing that the entire argument on "White Supremacy • Ethnic Cleansing • Apartheid" is linked to an assumption of "racism." Once you demonstrate that the International Body absolves Israel of institutional racism then the arguments for accusing Israel of "White Supremacy • Ethnic Cleansing • Apartheid."

As far as "Structured US Conservatives Support" is concerned, at any large American college or university is concerned, idealism is ramped. I know that at my alma mater, with a week's notice and on a good day, you could get 5000 student protesters condemning the choice of toilet paper used on the Columbus main campus
(that is real conservative support).

Anyway, let me add once again my personal apology for adding the "ODDLY ENOUGH" sarcasm after the break bar.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
SUBTOPIC: White Supremacy • Ethnic Cleansing • Structured US Conservatives Support
⁜→ GLASNOST,

BLUF: I made a mistake. I should not have dropped in the "ODDLY ENOUGH" sarcasm. (Something I very rarely do in this discussion group. And you have just reminded me why.) But at the time I composed it, I did not think it would be the cause of confusion. Again, my sincere apologies.

(COMMENT)

The point was (as a layman) obviously lost. It was intended to convey, with the legal citation showing that the entire argument on "White Supremacy • Ethnic Cleansing • Apartheid" is linked to an assumption of "racism." Once you demonstrate that the International Body absolves Israel of institutional racism then the arguments for accusing Israel of "White Supremacy • Ethnic Cleansing • Apartheid."

As far as "Structured US Conservatives Support" is concerned, at any large American college or university is concerned, idealism is ramped. I know that at my alma mater, with a week's notice and on a good day, you could get 5000 student protesters condemning the choice of toilet paper used on the Columbus main campus.

Anyway, my personal apology for adding the "ODDLY ENOUGH" sarcasm after the break bar.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

It could be only the difference in intensity between Columbus and UNM/Lund.

The liberty was no accident
Every surviving member of Liberty's crew believes the same.

USS Liberty Memorial

"After surveilling USS Liberty for more than nine hours with almost hourly aircraft overflights and radar tracking, the air and naval forces of Israel attacked our ship in international waters without warning.

"USS Liberty was identified as a US naval ship by Israeli reconnaissance aircraft nine hours before the attack and continuously tracked by Israeli radar and aircraft thereafter.

"Sailing in international waters at less than five knots, with no offensive armament, our ship was not a military threat to anyone."

People who try to use the Canaanite narrative against Israel are usually not sharp enough to see how it actually confirms the unique cultural value in Israel's re-constitution, or simply ignorant to the fact that "Canaanism" was revived as a political movement by Israeli Jews.
Your link:

"'Canaanism' was originally a pejorative term.

"It grew out of Revisionist Zionism and according to Ron Kuzar had 'its early roots in European extreme right-wing movements, notably Italian fascism'.[1] Most of its members were part of the Irgun or Lehi.[2]

"Canaanism never had more than around two dozen registered members, but because most of these were influential intellectuals and artists, the movement had an influence far beyond its size.[3]

"Its members believed that much of the Middle East had been a Hebrew-speaking civilization in antiquity

Do you believe much of today's Middle East spoke Hebrew in antiquity?

No no accident, a spy ship doesn't appear by accident in the middle of war on all fronts,
while its government instead of support is threatening to compromise Israeli positions.
USS Liberty Memorial
USS-Liberty-1967.jpg

Day of Infamy – New Jersey European Heritage Association

"After surveilling USS Liberty for more than nine hours with almost hourly aircraft overflights and radar tracking, the air and naval forces of Israel attacked our ship in international waters without warning.

"USS Liberty was identified as a US naval ship by Israeli reconnaissance aircraft nine hours before the attack and continuously tracked by Israeli radar and aircraft thereafter. Sailing in international waters at less than five knots..."

Had the heroic Jews of Israel not lied about their actions in 1967 how likely is it their racist, apartheid state would still be in existence today?

You and I both know the answer to that question. We know the reason for it too. He's a hater who hates America.
White supremacy explains why so many US conservatives support the ethnic cleansing in Palestine since their own country was built on similar principles, including chattel slavery. They never learn because they hate learning.
Oh, fuck off, you retard.

Why is that not once in this thread
can any anti-Israel activist directly address a single question?
Possibly because supporters of Israel can't explain why Jews are entitled to the land and water of non-Jews in Palestine.

Why do you feel Arabs were entitled to any Ottoman land in palestine?
Because he hates Jews.

This whole thread, and dozens of others here, is nothing more than the Jew-haters looking to justify their hatred.

SUBTOPIC: Authority ( land and water)
⁜→ georgephillip, et al,

BLUF: This is not a matter of "Supremacy." Below are three options that the Palestinians have to address concerns and issues such as these.

Possibly because supporters of Israel can't explain why Jews are entitled to the land and water of non-Jews in Palestine.
(References)

"Area C" means areas of the West Bank outside Areas A and B, which, except for the issues that will be negotiated in the permanent status negotiations, will be gradually transferred to Palestinian jurisdiction in accordance with this Agreement. (Article XI • Land • Para 3c •
Israeli-Palestinian Interim Agreement on the West Bank and the Gaza Strip)

For the purpose of this Agreement, "the Settlements" means, in the West Bank - the settlements in Area C; and in the Gaza Strip - the Gush Katif and Erez settlement areas, as well as the other settlements in the Gaza Strip, as shown on attached map No. 2.
(Article XII • Arrangements for Security and Public Order • Para 5 • Israeli-Palestinian Interim Agreement on the West Bank and the Gaza Strip)

ANNEX III Protocol Concerning Civil Affairs • ARTICLE IV - Special Provisions concerning Area C
Sub-Article 40 - Water and Sewage
Transfer of Authority
  1. The Israeli side shall transfer to the Palestinian side, and the Palestinian side shall assume, powers and responsibilities in the sphere of water and sewage in the West Bank related solely to Palestinians, that are currently held by the military government and its Civil Administration, except for the issues that will be negotiated in the permanent status negotiations, in accordance with the provisions of this Article.
  2. The issue of ownership of water and sewage related infrastructure in the West Bank will be addressed in the permanent status negotiations.
In Area C, powers and responsibilities related to the sphere of Planning and Zoning will be transferred gradually to Palestinian jurisdiction that will cover West Bank and Gaza Strip territory except for the issues that will be negotiated in the permanent status negotiations, during the further redeployment phases, to be completed within 18 months from the date of the inauguration of the Council. The same is true for Land Registration.

(COMMENT)

Essentially, the Israelis have full Civil and Security authority in Areaqa "C". "A Joint Civil Affairs Coordination and Cooperation Committee (hereinafter "the CAC"), Joint Regional Civil Affairs Subcommittees, one for the Gaza Strip and the other for the West Bank, and District Civil Liaison Offices in the West Bank shall be established in order to provide for coordination and cooperation in civil affairs between the Council and Israel, as detailed in Annex III."

There were three easy ways that have been agreed upon by both sides, to address issues:

ARTICLE XXXI
Final Clauses​

Permanent status negotiations will commence as soon as possible, but not later than May 4, 1996, between the Parties. It is understood that these negotiations shall cover remaining issues, including: Jerusalem, refugees, settlements, security arrangements, borders, relations and cooperation with other neighbors, and other issues of common interest.​

ARTICLE XXI
Settlement of Differences and Disputes Any difference relating to the application of this Agreement shall be referred to the appropriate coordination and cooperation mechanism established under this Agreement. The provisions of Article XV of the DOP shall apply to any such difference which is not settled through the appropriate coordination and cooperation mechanism, namely:​
  • Disputes arising out of the application or interpretation of this Agreement or any related agreements pertaining to the interim period shall be settled through the Liaison Committee.
    • Disputes which cannot be settled by negotiations may be settled by a mechanism of conciliation to be agreed between the Parties.
    • The Parties may agree to submit to arbitration disputes relating to the interim period, which cannot be settled through conciliation. To this end, upon the agreement of both Parties, the Parties will establish an Arbitration Committee.
ARTICLE XXVI
The Joint Israeli-Palestinian Liaison Committee​
  • The Liaison Committee established pursuant to Article X of the DOP shall ensure the smooth implementation of this Agreement. It shall deal with issues requiring coordination, other issues of common interest and disputes.
    • The Liaison Committee shall be composed of an equal number of members from each Party. It may add other technicians and experts as necessary.
    • The Liaison Committee shall adopt its rules of procedures, including the frequency and place or places of its meetings.
    • The Liaison Committee shall reach its decisions by agreement.
    • The Liaison Committee shall establish a subcommittee that will monitor and steer the implementation of this Agreement (hereinafter "the Monitoring and Steering Committee"). It will function as follows:
Just when did the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) exercise one of these options?

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Yep. The more that people intentionally try to complicate an issue in their favour the more likely the answer will be a logical, straight-forward, simple one.

Forum List

Back