Jews and salvation

Must Jews achieve salvation through jesus or are they exempt

• Total voters
The ClayTaurus said:
No. You've been trying to show us how the dots are connected, and all of your sources are absurd. You can't just go cross out the numbers next to the dots, renumber them, and then draw your own fucked up picture.

Again, we're all waiting on a credible source.

Would you stop. The adults are trying to have a discussion.

rtwngAvngr said:
The jewish community is lying when they say noachide laws are not to be enforced on others. Noachide laws are STRICTLY FOR others, not jews. You christian zionists will one day be persecuted as idolaters by your jew masters.:poop:

So I post a link from a credible source, not some yahoo from another message board, and you say, "nuh-uh." Way to go. :stupid:

5stringJeff said:
So I post a link from a credible source, not some yahoo from another message board, and you say, "nuh-uh." Way to go. :stupid:

If you noticed your post also contained the christian criticism that the laws were forcing their beleifs onto others. I'm saying that according to my research, that critcism is correct, and when the jews say it's internal rules for themselves, it's a bold faced lie. I'm actually saying which aspect of your post I agree with.

http://www.rif.org

rtwngAvngr said:
If you noticed your post also contained the christian criticism that the laws were forcing their beleifs onto others. I'm saying that according to my research, that critcism is correct, and when the jews say it's internal rules for themselves, it's a bold faced lie. I'm actually saying which aspect of your post I agree with.

http://www.rif.org

I'll put this in big print so you get a better understanding of it. Pay attention to the bolded part.

Some believe that their existence implies that Jews may set up a legal system that would effectively outlaw Christianity. The Jewish community responds by noting that it makes laws and customs for its own members (like all faiths) and does not set up governments to force Jewish beliefs on non-Jews.

www.hop.com

5stringJeff said:
Yes. According to the Jews, the laws are for both Jews and non-Jews, not just for non-Jews. You make it sound like the Jews want to hang a yellow star on people.

Olam Ha Ba, calls for the creation of global Noahide courts where only jews can be judges and everyone else is subject to their rule. That's second class citizenship in my book.

Now Go read about Noahide Courts. You're snagged now, you can't accept noahide laws without realizing the larger picture of which they're a part.

Go educate yourself.

rtwngAvngr said:
Olam Ha Ba, calls for the creation of global Noahide courts where only jews can be judges and everyone else is subject to their rule. That's second class citizenship in my book.

Now Go read about Noahide Courts. You're snagged now, you can't accept noahide laws without realizing the larger picture of which they're a part.

Go educate yourself.

:link:

BTW, nice dodge of my blatantly red quote which inconveniently shoots down your whole argument.

And why not read up on Olam Ha Ba so you don't look foolish when you make asinine assertions?

5stringJeff said:
:link:

BTW, nice dodge of my blatantly red quote which inconveniently shoots down your whole argument.

And why not read up on Olam Ha Ba so you don't look foolish when you make asinine assertions?

Go read about Noahide Courts. Olam Ha Ba means Is the world to come, the new world order. if you want to believe your cursory and slightly deceptive definition created for public consumption on your judaism 101 site. That's fine. Know that you're wrong however.

"world to come" does NOT mean "new world order" in the way that you're saying it as far as I know. It means the world after the coming of the Messiah.

But I know talking to you about this is like :bang3:

jillian said:
"world to come" does NOT mean "new world order" in the way that you're saying it as far as I know. It means the world after the coming of the Messiah.

But I know talking to you about this is like :bang3:

So it's not the afterlife. It's the world to come. What will that world be like, in Talmudic philosophy, Jillian?

rtwngAvngr said:
So it's not the afterlife. It's the world to come. What will that world be like, in Talmudic philosophy, Jillian?

I wouldn't know. I never studied Talmud. But clearly, neither have you.

As far as I DO know, it's a thousand years of peace under a king of the Davidic line.

jillian said:

As far as I DO know, it's a thousand years of peace under a king of the Davidic line.

1,000 years of peace and the the Messiah comes?

jillian said:

Is "New World Order" really so different from "World To COme" that you need to be a condescending stinker about it?

And the establishment of Jewish Theocratic Courts, And Persecution of christians.... lots more.

rtwngAvngr said:
Is "New World Order" really so different from "World To COme" that you need to be a condescending stinker about it?

And the establishment of Jewish Theocratic Courts, And Persecution of christians.... lots more.

See, this is why I won't discuss these things with you. No where! No where in any Jewish theology is there any desire or intent or plan or anything else to persecute Christians or any other group.

And, yes, there's a huge difference between "new world order" and "world to come" since "world to come" implies the world after the coming of the Messiah, not anything manmade.

rtwngAvngr said:
Go read about Noahide Courts. Olam Ha Ba means Is the world to come, the new world order. if you want to believe your cursory and slightly deceptive definition created for public consumption on your judaism 101 site. That's fine. Know that you're wrong however.

I'll trust Jews to tell me about Judaism, not Mr. Jews-are-the-antichrist, thanks. You saying "nuh-uh" once again does not make it so.

jillian said:
See, this is why I won't discuss these things with you. No where! No where in any Jewish theology is there any desire or intent or plan or anything else to persecute Christians or any other group.

And, yes, there's a huge difference between "new world order" and "world to come" since "world to come" implies the world after the coming of the Messiah, not anything manmade.

They belive christians are idolators. Jews are humoring christians right now to get their support.

This site explains the talmudic concept of the world to come, and is interspersed with excerpts from The new testament, explaining how christians should interpret these events.

http://www.samliquidation.com/moshiach.htm
All nations will be obedient goyim Noachides. If they do not bow down and affirm the oath to him as god, they will have no part in the Olam Ha Ba. Those who hold firm to the Lord of Host Jesus Christ the Lord God will be decapitated and purged from Olam Ha Ba

rtwngAvngr said:

New World Order = one world government, the beast, 666, etc.

"World to Come" = the Jewish equivalent of heaven. No one-world government, no beast, no 666, etc.

See the difference?

Forum List

Back