Jews Now Minority in Israel and Territories

He is not " attacking her faith". Frau Sheri is the one who is always bringing up her faith as a " Christian" and a follower of " Jesus" that is why . For such a " follower" she sure has a lot of hate, bigotry, and racism towards the Jewish people. Why does she NEVER comment or condemn what Muslims are doing to Christians? On the I/P Board she claimed it was not appropriate. Now what her excuse? That is why. What word don't you understand?

attacking her faith is a sad personal attack.

if someone attacked YOUR faith, you would cry anti-Semitism.

Try to read SLOWLY Where is he " attacking her faith?" She is the one who introduced her faith in the first place!!! Does a " person of faith " hate as much or as hypocritical as she is ? If I claimed I was following my " god" but cheered everytime a Muslim or Christian were killed, if " Palestine" were a Country and I wished for its total destruction I wouldn't be called on my hypocrisy? YOU my friend are the hypocrite :cuckoo:

Where the heck did I attack her faith ????????

don't play dumb, you questioned her Christianity.

Don't play dumb; He did not attack her faith. He attacked her Hypocrisy . Get it? Of course not

Try to read SLOWLY Where is he " attacking her faith?" She is the one who introduced her faith in the first place!!! Does a " person of faith " hate as much or as hypocritical as she is?..

that's between her and "God".

you have no right to question her faith.

I have the right to question a topic that SHE initiated . I also have the right to call her on her Hypocrisy . Don't like it? Too Bad

I have the right to question a topic that SHE initiated . I also have the right to call her on her Hypocrisy . Don't like it? Too Bad

participating in a derail doesn't excuse your actions.

Personal attacks is all she has, she has nothing substantive to say about the thread topic. The facts speak for themselves. Jews are today a minority in Palestine (Palestine referring to Israel and the OPT).

Where am I participating in a derail? I am commenting on a topic that she introduced and brags about. Nobody has the right to bring that up ? Nobody has the right to mention her double standards and hypocrisy something her" savior" is against? You are the one who is participating by ignoring her hate. Bigotry and Double Standards. You asked me how' I would feel and my answer to you was if I had so much hate in my heart for a certain group of people, said nothing about those who were trying to destroy them and at the same time said nothing about this same group that were enslaving and killing Jewish People and I got called a Hypocrite or worse they would be right

Personal attacks is all she has, she has nothing substantive to say about the thread topic. The facts speak for themselves. Jews are today a minority in Palestine (Palestine referring to Israel and the OPT).

yes, just because someone mentions that they are a Christian 15 pages ago or in another thread, doesn't mean folks are justified in using their Christianity as a basis for attack.

its called a derail and a pathetic personal attack.

Fantasies of Zionist warmongers/war criminals are a matter to laugh about! Live by the sword, die by the sword!

Actually, Sherry, that would apply to the Arab aggressors who have repeatedly attacked Israel and suffered humiliating losses.

I was addressing words of Israeli war criminal Olmert addressed in a post, the man who was responsible for the massacre of so many innocent children in Lebanon and Occupied Palestine.

yes, just because someone mentions that they are a Christian 15 pages ago or in another thread, doesn't mean folks are justified in using their Christianity as a basis for attack.
!
its called a derail and a pathetic personal attack.

Sorry, but she is always bringing up her faith. Wishes nothing but total destruction of Israel , yet says nothing about what Muslims do to Christians all over the world . That 's called THE TRUTH . Don't like it? Too bad !

Sorry, but she is always bringing up her faith. Wishes nothing but total destruction of Israel , yet says nothing about what Muslims do to Christians all over the world . That 's called THE TRUTH . Don't like it? Too bad !

as long as you're willing to accept the consequences of breaking forum rules.

as long as you're willing to accept the consequences of breaking forum rules.

" Forum Rules?" Have I called anybody a name? Did I call her names for bring a " Christian"? Show me where I have denounced Christianity. You can't because I haven't. That makes you a liar

Demographics of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The " christian" lies again. She never has anything substantive to say except pray for Israel's destruction and dance celebrate when entire famalies have their throats cut . She can't accept the fact that Israel will never go back to the Borders that the Arabs themselves never accepted or agree to " Right of Return" which would definitely destroy the JEWISH STATE :lol:

Her faith had nothing to do with the post. It's just that she always calls herself such a good Christian woman

when she last do that?

a week ago?

in another thread?

I never said such words in any thread. But, as I said, when a Zionist has nothing substantive to say about a topic, all they are left with is personal attacks. As for Palestinians now exceeding Jews in number today in Israel and Palestine, this has a lot to do with a high birth rate which is cultural to the Palestinian people.

Last edited:
I never said such words in any thread. But, as I said, when a Zionist has nothing substantive to say about a topic, all they are left with is personal attacks. As for Palestinians now exceeding Jews in number today in Israel and Palestine, this has a lot to do with a high fertility rate which is cultural to the Palestinian people.

Arabs in Palestine have always had a high birth rate.

that's why their population grew so much from 1919 to 1948.

Her faith had nothing to do with the post. It's just that she always calls herself such a good Christian woman

when she last do that?

a week ago?

in another thread?

I never said such words in any mthread. But, as I said, when a Zionist has nothing substantive to say about a topic, all they are left with is personal attacks. As for Palestinians now exceeding Jews in number today in Israel and Palestine, this has a lot to do with a high fertility rate which is cultural to the Palestinian people.

Actually , she's right! She never said such a thing . However, she has said( I an just paraphrasing here) that she is following in Jesus Footsteps and is living the way he wants her to live . Context is the same. She also denied saying what she did about the Fogel Family until I found her post. When a " Christian" openly displays her own double standard, racism and bigotry and get called on it they get defensive

Actually , she's right! She never said such a thing . However, she has said( I an just paraphrasing here) that she is following in Jesus Footsteps and is living the way he wants her to live . Context is the same. She also denied saying what she did about the Fogel Family until I found her post. When a " Christian" openly displays her own double standard, racism and bigotry and get called on it they get defensive

did she discuss this in THIS thread?

no? than talking about it here is a derail and personal attack.

Forum List

Back