Jews oppose Iran Nuclear deal 2 to 1

But if they do destroy you, then that's God's will, right? I mean, don't dance around it much, your dysfunctional relationship with your imaginary friend in the sky. If the Germans or the iranians kill you, it was all part of "God's Plan". Somehow.

No, it means those people chose the wrong path and will be Judged for that when the time comes. So will the leftist Jews who support them directly or indirectly

Uh, guy, you do realize the Iranian people elect a parliment and a president, right?

Sure they do just like Hugo Chavez or Saddam was elected:slap:

No, it means those people chose the wrong path and will be Judged for that when the time comes. So will the leftist Jews who support them directly or indirectly

That's giving your sky pixie a cop-out. If bad stuff happens, it must be because YOU did something wrong.

Sorry, looking at the world, where so many evil people prosper, and so many good people suffer, the notion of a just and compassionate God is ludicrous on its face.

At least the Christians made up a "Sunshine and Puppies" Heaven Bullshit to distract people away form it. (Or 76 Virgins if you're a Muslim.)

Sure they do just like Hugo Chavez or Saddam was elected

Sorry, dude. The Iranians have real elections, and they have real choices. Probably better choices than Americans have, where we spend every four years wondering "Where did we get these two idiots?"

That's giving your sky pixie a cop-out. If bad stuff happens, it must be because YOU did something wrong.

Sorry, looking at the world, where so many evil people prosper, and so many good people suffer, the notion of a just and compassionate God is ludicrous on its face.

At least the Christians made up a "Sunshine and Puppies" Heaven Bullshit to distract people away form it. (Or 76 Virgins if you're a Muslim.)

Sure they do just like Hugo Chavez or Saddam was elected

Sorry, dude. The Iranians have real elections, and they have real choices. Probably better choices than Americans have, where we spend every four years wondering "Where did we get these two idiots?"

Yawn, guy. the thing was, Mahmoud got more votes. Deal with it.

Shit, probably more honest than that shit you wingnuts pulled in 2000!
Poor sickly boy you just cant take reality..."It's the Jews":slap:

i can always tell when when you are losing an argument, you start whining about how picked on you are. man, what a pussy.

Anyway, point is, most Iranians really do hate the "Little Satan". deal with it.

i can always tell when when you are losing an argument, you start whining about how picked on you are. man, what a pussy.

Anyway, point is, most Iranians really do hate the "Little Satan". deal with it.

I don't include myself, that was just a general observation on your psychosis:uhoh3:

I don't include myself, tha

Oh please.

okay, make it simple for you.

"Little Billy, why are you coloring on the wall."

"Why do you hate me?"

"The black community should address issues like illegitimacy and crime."

"Why do you hate black people?"

"The Iraq war was a terrible idea."

"Why do you hate AMerica?"

"Israel shouldn't oppress the Palestinians!"

"Why do you hate the Jews?"

Oh please.

"Why do you hate me?"

I've been on here long enough to know you have a dislike for Jews generally and want Israel destroyed....The rest of your post is just gobbledygook:uhoh3:

Oh please.

"Why do you hate me?"

If Zionists were rational they wouldn't be Zionists...

I've been on here long enough to know you have a dislike for Jews generally and want Israel destroyed....The rest of your post is just gobbledygook

guy, the WORLD (not just me) hates the Zionist entity because of it's shitty behavior.

Anyone who whine about "anti-semitism" is just avoiding this.
You don't seem to comprehend, the muslim world is dysfunctional. That fact doesn't have anything to do with the 6.5 million Jews in Israel...0

Retired Saudi General Makes it His ‘Personal’ Goal to Achieve Saudi-Israeli Peace
Anwar-Eshki-300x192.jpg

Anwar Eshki, a retired major general in the Saudi armed forces, has made it his personal goal to strike peace between Saudi Arabia and Israel, the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday.

A former top adviser to the Saudi government, Eshki raised eyebrows in June when he appeared alongside Israeli Foreign Ministry Director-General and longtime confidant of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Dore Gold at a conference held by the Council on Foreign Relations in Washington DC, espousing desires to build a Saudi-Israel peace, especially to counter the regionally destabilizing expansion of Iran.

“The main project between me and Dore Gold is to bring peace between Arab countries and Israel,” said Eshki.

The former general noted that while the initiative is “personal,” Riyadh “knows about the project” and “isn’t against it, because we need peace.”

Eshki said Israeli and Saudi plans for their shared principal enemy Iran do not completely align, especially regarding an Israeli strike against Iran. He added, however, that Israel would be interested in dealing first with the threat posed by Iran’s proxy in Lebanon and Syria, Hezbollah, before committing its military to countering the much larger and imposing threat of Iran

Israeli and Saudi officials have reportedly held several meetings in light of the P5+1 arrangement with Iran to peel back international sanctions in exchange for some restrictions on and monitoring of its nuclear program, which Jerusalem and Riyadh view as a boon to Iranian efforts to spread its influence in the Middle East.

Saudi Arabia is also fighting an Iranian-backed group in Yemen, the Houthi rebels, who have taken over the Yemeni capital of Sana’a, and Eshki said it was the common threat of Iranian attempts to destabilize the region and “revive the Persian Empire” that has brought him and Gold together.

Report: Retired Saudi General Makes it His ‘Personal’ Goal to Achieve Saudi-Israeli Peace

You don't seem to comprehend, the muslim world is dysfunctional. That fact doesn't have anything to do with the 6.5 million Jews in Israel...0

first, it's not just the Islamic World that hates the Zionist Entity. It is also hated in Latin America, Europe and Asia. The only place where it's popular is in the United States because you have all these Jewish Lobbyists controlling our media only telling one side and all the Fundi-tarded Christians who think we need Israel so Jesus can come back.

Second, The Muslim world has a valid complaint. The Zionists stole their land and treat their brethren like second class citizens.

A happy day when the Zionists are driven into the sea.

first, it's not just the Islamic World that hates the Zionist Entity. It is also hated in Latin America, Europe and Asia. The only place where it's popular is in the United States because you have all these Jewish Lobbyists controlling our media only telling one side and all the Fundi-tarded Christians who think we need Israel so Jesus can come back.

Second, The Muslim world has a valid complaint. The Zionists stole their land and treat their brethren like second class citizens.

A happy day when the Zionists are driven into the sea.

Thanks for your honesty Jew hater .."Honesty is the best policy" and the islamic world is dysfunctional, although you ignore it because of your Jew hate. Most leftist who aren't Jewish hate Jews. So whats new? Europe has been trying to exterminate Jews for Millennia, when there was no Israel. You'd have been one of those turning in, or personally taking part in the killing of Jews. You must be proud:cuckoo:

Thanks for your honesty Jew hater .."Honesty is the best policy" and the islamic world is dysfunctional, although you ignore it because of your Jew hate. Most leftist who aren't Jewish hate Jews. So whats new? Europe has been trying to exterminate Jews for Millennia, when there was no Israel. You'd have been one of those turning in, or personally taking part in the killing of Jews. You must be proud

No, bored that you want to keep changing the subject to "Jew Hate".

Guy, you lose the moral high ground when you do the same behavior you complain about. The Zionists are like abused children who've grown big enough to beat on someone else.

So you get a lot less sympathy whining about what the Germans (who pretty much can't stop apologizing) did 70 years ago when you are doing the same shit to the Palestinians.

Thanks for your honesty Jew hater .."Honesty is the best policy" and the islamic world is dysfunctional, although you ignore it because of your Jew hate. Most leftist who aren't Jewish hate Jews. So whats new? Europe has been trying to exterminate Jews for Millennia, when there was no Israel. You'd have been one of those turning in, or personally taking part in the killing of Jews. You must be proud

No, bored that you want to keep changing the subject to "Jew Hate".

Guy, you lose the moral high ground when you do the same behavior you complain about. The Zionists are like abused children who've grown big enough to beat on someone else.

So you get a lot less sympathy whining about what the Germans (who pretty much can't stop apologizing) did 70 years ago when you are doing the same shit to the Palestinians.
I said millennia who said only German's. "Why are Jews hated wherever they go" Joey? because of miserable,stupid, people like yourself :thup:

Voters in Three Key Swing States Reject Nuclear Deal by 2-1 Margin

Florida voters opposed the pact by 61-25, Pennsylvania voters opposed it by 61-26 and Ohio voters by 58-24. As for whether the Obama administration’s key foreign policy initiative would make the world a safer place, Florida voters said “no” by 61-27, Pennsylvania voters by 60-27 and Ohio voters by 56-26 — suggesting that most voters do not believe President Barack Obama’s assertion that the only two options are the nuclear deal as it is now or war with Iran.

Voters in Three Key Swing States Reject Nuclear Deal by 2-1 Margin

Forum List

Back