Jews oppose Iran Nuclear deal 2 to 1

I said millennia who said only German's. "Why are Jews hated wherever they go" Joey? because of miserable,stupid, people like yourself

Or you all just tend to be obnoxious wherever you go.

But you keep playing that Hitler card and keep pretending anyone still gives a shit.

Who me? I'm a sweetheart..you're the one hoping for dead Jews:uhoh3:

I said millennia who said only German's. "Why are Jews hated wherever they go" Joey? because of miserable,stupid, people like yourself

But you keep playing that Hitler card and keep pretending anyone still gives a shit.

How about no Jews die, but we undo Israel as it was created, with the stroke of a pen? All good, my little Zionist?

How about no Jews die, but we undo Israel as it was created, with the stroke of a pen? All good, my little Zionist?
LOL...not possible boy you're lah...lah..land:slap:

Be an honest Jew, for once, and answer. Is it the Jews you care about more, or Israel?

Be an honest Jew, for once, and answer. Is it the Jews you care about more, or Israel?
Should they be loaded on box cars at gun point? :eusa_wall:

Answer the question, Jews or Israel, which one matters more?

Answer the question, Jews or Israel, which on matters more?

I'll let the Rebbi answer it for you. If you can comprehend it. Nobody loves his people more than the Rebbi... Now will you answer my question? at gun point, in box cars?

I'll let the Rebbi answer it for you. If you can comprehend it. Nobody loves his people more than the Rebbi... Now will you answer my question? at gun point, in box cars?
Answer the question, Zionist. Jews or Israel, pick one?

So you didn't comprehend it . It's ok, i didn't expect anymore from your type:slap: Box cars at gun point? Loaded on cargo planes with the threat of execution? which would you prefer Jew hater?

So you didn't comprehend it . It's ok, i didn't expect anymore from your type:slap: Box cars at gun point? Loaded on cargo planes with the threat of execution? which would you prefer Jew hater?
I didn't bother to look at your video, and don't care. Answer the question, Zionist. Jews or Israel, pick one?

And what I would prefer is going back to the future, ASAP.
1883CanadaPAL.jpg

You still going with that islamic paradise stuff before Israel?

Do you have reading comprehension problems, bud?

Okay, let's look at what I said.

"How much trouble did we (meaning the United States) have with the Islamic World before the Zionist Entity took a shit on the whole region?"

Okay. How much. Between 1776 and 1947, how much conflict did THE UNITED STATES have with the Islamic World.

Well, the Barbary Pirates in the late 18th, early 19th.... And that one's pushing it because they didn't have boats in our waters, we had them in theirs.

We were fighting the Axis in North Africa in WWII, but the Muslims kept out of it.

Shit, I'll go a step further, even AFTER the Zionist Entity slimed its way into existence, when we didn't take sides, we didn't have an issue. 1956 Suez War, we read the Zionists and the French and British the Riot Act about their attempt to seize the Suez Canal.

It wasn't until after the 1967 War and Especially the 1973 War did the Arabs start blaming us for their pain.

National Security
Retired generals and admirals urge Congress to reject Iran nuclear deal

A group of nearly 200 retired generals and admirals sent a letter to Congress on Wednesday urging lawmakers to reject the Iran nuclear agreement, which they say threatens national security.

The letter is the latest in a blizzard of missives petitioning Congress either to support or oppose the agreement with Iran, which would lift sanctions if Iran pared back its nuclear program. Letters have come from ad hoc groupings of rabbis, nuclear scientists, arms-control and nonproliferation experts — and now, retired senior military officers, many of whom have worked in the White House during various administrations dating to the 1980s.

The letter, addressed to Republican and Democratic leaders in the Senate and the House, is a response to one sent last week by three dozen retired senior military officers who support the nuclear deal.

“The agreement will enable Iran to become far more dangerous, render the Mideast still more unstable and introduce new threats to American interests as well as our allies,” the letter states.

Retired generals and admirals urge Congress to reject Iran nuclear deal

The opinions of Zionists are of little importance.

As with your case, you were given the chance to pick the Jews or Israel, and you choose Israel...

"How much trouble did we (meaning the United States) have with the Islamic World before the Zionist Entity took a shit on the whole region?"

Okay. How much. Between 1776 and 1947, how much conflict did THE UNITED STATES have with the Islamic World.

Well, the Barbary Pirates in the late 18th, early 19th.... And that one's pushing it because they didn't have boats in our waters, we had them in theirs.

We were fighting the Axis in North Africa in WWII, but the Muslims kept out of it.

Shit, I'll go a step further, even AFTER the Zionist Entity slimed its way into existence, when we didn't take sides, we didn't have an issue. 1956 Suez War, we read the Zionists and the French and British the Riot Act about their attempt to seize the Suez Canal.

It wasn't until after the 1967 War and Especially the 1973 War did the Arabs start blaming us for their pain.

We didn't have a problem with Japan, before we did. We didn't have a problem with Russia, before we did...ect...ect..The fact that you believe that if Israel were destroyed the islamonazi nutjobs would like us, shows we normal people that you're a complete moron:slap:

We didn't have a problem with Japan, before we did. We didn't have a problem with Russia, before we did...ect...ect..The fact that you believe that if Israel were destroyed the islamonazi nutjobs would like us, shows we normal people that you're a complete moron:slap:
There's no reason they should like us, not a one. Yhey would simply hate us, and the Jews, less.

Forum List

Back