Jews oppose Iran Nuclear deal 2 to 1

Isolationism breeds war, as the rest of the world pushes their own interest. Why are you a blame America first guy? Why are you an America hater like the islamonazis? Don't give me that I was in the military for a couple years crap....Who cares

i know you don't. You'd never join the military. Most awesome part of being in the military is rarely having to deal with your sort.

But to the point, you keep dragging out the word "hate" like an errant five year old whose been caught using his crayons on the wall.

Everyone agrees that Perry's mission to Japan triggered the Meiji restoration. This isn't even a fact in dispute. We created a militarized Japan, because the Japanese DIDN'T want to get dominated like China or Vietnam or the Philippines.

The problem with all you guys who whine about "isolationism", is that most of the Americans who end up in the graveyards don't really benefit from the war, nor do their families.

I'd say of all the Wars we fought, WWII and the Civil War were the only ones that were justified. Every other one was over some bullshit that was no threat to us.

Alternative energy?..LOL we have enough oil here for 100 years ,and Israel is helping the Kurds, while Obama doesn't give a shit. Iran is helping themselves

another good reason for everyone in the region to hate the Kurds.

Kurdish Independence should be a position of the U.S. Why do you love islamonazis and Hate Jews, Christians, and Kurds?

Isolationism breeds war, as the rest of the world pushes their own interest. Why are you a blame America first guy? Why are you an America hater like the islamonazis? Don't give me that I was in the military for a couple years crap....Who cares

i know you don't. You'd never join the military. Most awesome part of being in the military is rarely having to deal with your sort.

But to the point, you keep dragging out the word "hate" like an errant five year old whose been caught using his crayons on the wall.

Everyone agrees that Perry's mission to Japan triggered the Meiji restoration. This isn't even a fact in dispute. We created a militarized Japan, because the Japanese DIDN'T want to get dominated like China or Vietnam or the Philippines.

The problem with all you guys who whine about "isolationism", is that most of the Americans who end up in the graveyards don't really benefit from the war, nor do their families.

I'd say of all the Wars we fought, WWII and the Civil War were the only ones that were justified. Every other one was over some bullshit that was no threat to us.
Most of the military support Israel, want dead islamonazis, and don't like Obama. You're more of the Bowe Bergdahl type

According to a Military Times survey of almost 2,300 active-duty service members, Obama's popularity — never high to begin with — has crumbled, falling from 35 percent in 2009 to just 15 percent this year, while his disapproval ratings have increased to 55 percent from 40 percent over that time.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/milit...vative-militarys-cultural-evolution/18959975/

Kurdish Independence should be a position of the U.S. Why do you love islamonazis and Hate Jews, Christians, and Kurds?

dude, the Kurds are Muslims, too.

Kurdish independence would destablize Iraq, Iran and Turkey. That's why American Presidents turned a blind eye to our allies stomping these things down.

The Kurds have been playing us for fools for years.

Most of the military support Israel, want dead islamonazis, and don't like Obama. You're more of the Bowe Bergdahl type

Except a couple of Jew officers, most soldiers I served with didn't give a fuck about Israel.

And those guys would have been fragged by their own troops if we got into a shooting situation.

dude, the Kurds are Muslims, too.

Kurdish independence would destablize Iraq, Iran and Turkey. That's why American Presidents turned a blind eye to our allies stomping these things down.

The Kurds have been playing us for fools for years.

Except a couple of Jew officers, most soldiers I served with didn't give a fuck about Israel.

And those guys would have been fragged by their own troops if we got into a shooting situation.
Where you been? Iraq is destabilize, Iran is our enem,y they are attempting to kill American soldiers as we speak. Turkey is useless since Erdogan took over. Kick them out of NATO and your friend fellow soldiers from 30 years ago don't matter to me sickly boy

Where you been? Iraq is destabilize, Iran is our enem,y they are attempting to kill American soldiers as we speak. Turkey is useless since Erdogan took over. Kick them out of NATO and your friend fellow soldiers from 30 years ago don't matter to me sickly boy

Iran isn't my enemy. This is what confuses you. The only reason why we have a problem with Iran is we keep sticking our dicks in their hornet's nest.

This is what you don't seem to get, Israel's interests aren't America's interest.

If the Zionist Entity got wiped out tomorrow and every last Israeli shot in the back of the head.

It wouldn't effect America not one little bit. We'd be just fine. It would matter no more to us than the genocide in Rwanda, which we didn't get involved in.

Point is, the Region won't tolerate an independent Kurdistan. And we have no interest in one.

Iran isn't my enemy. This is what confuses you. The only reason why we have a problem with Iran is we keep sticking our dicks in their hornet's nest.

This is what you don't seem to get, Israel's interests aren't America's interest.

If the Zionist Entity got wiped out tomorrow and every last Israeli shot in the back of the head.

It wouldn't effect America not one little bit. We'd be just fine. It would matter no more to us than the genocide in Rwanda, which we didn't get involved in.

Point is, the Region won't tolerate an independent Kurdistan. And we have no interest in one.

It wouldn't effect America not one little bit. We'd be just fine

You wet dreaming again about dead Jews?:cuckoo:

Trump, Cruz to Attend Rally Against Iran Deal on Capitol Hill

Stop-Iran-rally.jpg

Republican presidential candidates Ted Cruz and Donald Trump will both appear together at a rally against the Iranian nuclear deal on Capitol Hill in September, according toreports on Thursday.

The rally, organized with help from Cruz’s office and Tea Party activists, is expected to draw Jewish, Christian Zionist, and national security groups from around the country. Cruz reportedly reached out to Trump to ask him to attend:

Trump, the Republican front-runner by far, announced the event during a 45-minute speech in South Carolina. Cruz aides said the Texas senator extended the invitation to the billionaire developer ahead of Congress’ vote on the accord in mid-September.

Cruz’s campaign statement said the event is sponsored by Tea Party Patriots, the Center for Security Policy and the Zionist Organization of America.

Trump, Cruz to Attend Rally Against Iran Deal on Capitol Hill

and kissing islamonazi ass would be to your liking

Not seeing how conceding that the Zionists are filth is "kissing their ass"... but whatever.
Jews are "filthy"?..Like pigs and monkeys? Are you sure you're not an Islamonazi ?:eusa_think:

You do realize Jews and Zionists are two different words, right?

Do you still long for Israeli Jews to be shot in the back of the head?

"When people criticize Zionist they mean Jews you're talking Antisemitism"

Natural Selection, bitches.

"I'm going to live next to people determined to kill me for a good reason because a Magic Pixie in the Sky Said so!"

Hey do you know what I'd do if my neighbors announced their intention to kill me?

I'd move. Seriously, I'd pack up my stuff and I'd get the hell out of there.

I would not insist other people come over and take bullets intended for me, because that would make me kind of a selfish prick.

Natural Selection, bitches.

"I'm going to live next to people determined to kill me for a good reason because a Magic Pixie in the Sky Said so!"

Hey do you know what I'd do if my neighbors announced their intention to kill me?

I'd move. Seriously, I'd pack up my stuff and I'd get the hell out of there.

I would not insist other people come over and take bullets intended for me, because that would make me kind of a selfish prick.
No "other people" needed:cool:

Forum List

Back