Jews oppose Iran Nuclear deal 2 to 1

Obama sends out his race hustler to lobby for Iran deal..

Sharpton calls for black churches to lobby on Iran deal

sharptonal12292014getty.jpg

The Rev. Al Sharpton will push America’s black churches to lobby in favor of the Iran nuclear deal, a new report says.

Sharpton is launching his push backing President Obama’s pact with Tehran this weekend, according to The Huffington Post.

“I am calling on ministers in black churches nationwide to go to their pulpits Sunday and have their parishioners call their senators and congressmen to vote yes on the Iran nuclear plan,” he said Friday.
“We have a disproportionate interest, being that if there is a war, our community is always disproportionately part of the armed services, and that a lot of the debate is by people who will not have family members who will be at risk,” Sharpton added.

He also argued Friday that his efforts would counter a coordinated national effort against Obama’s historic diplomatic achievement.

“There needs to be a balance in this,” he said. “Clearly lobbyists and others like AIPAC are pushing on their side, and there needs to be an organized effort on the other side.

Sharpton calls for black churches to lobby on Iran deal TheHill
If anyone says an unkind word about Netanyahu you call them a Jew-hater.

Does this post mean you are a Negro-hater?

The Rev. Al Sharpton will push America’s black churches to lobby in favor of the Iran nuclear deal, a new report says.

Sharpton is launching his push backing President Obama’s pact with Tehran this weekend, according to The Huffington Post.

“I am calling on ministers in black churches nationwide to go to their pulpits Sunday and have their parishioners call their senators and congressmen to vote yes on the Iran nuclear plan,” he said Friday.
“We have a disproportionate interest, being that if there is a war, our community is always disproportionately part of the armed services, and that a lot of the debate is by people who will not have family members who will be at risk,” Sharpton added.

He also argued Friday that his efforts would counter a coordinated national effort against Obama’s historic diplomatic achievement.

“There needs to be a balance in this,” he said. “Clearly lobbyists and others like AIPAC are pushing on their side, and there needs to be an organized effort on the other side.

I'm a scum hater.... You and Sharpton qualify

So if I think Netanyahu is a scumbag, you won't think I'm a Jew-hater?

No "other people" needed:cool:

Oh, Good. Then you won't have a problem if the US

Cuts off all Aid to Israel.
Stops sending troops over to the Middle East to fight wars.
Stops getting involved in your fights.
Bans AIPAC as an illegal foreign agency.

Works for me.
Now if you weren't a Jew hater, and a dishonest person, you would have said: Lets stop all foreign aid. Stop sending our troops around the world fighting wars generally, and ban all lobbying organizations influencing our elections, But You didn't because with you ,"it's the Jews!" :uhoh3:

Nah..You're a Jew hater because you want Israel destroyed and dead Jews:slap:

Link? No, of course not.

Link? No, of course not.

I'm not going to book mark links from every Jew hater on the board. I don't have time for that. I'll be sure to point it out though, next time i actually take the time to read one of your moronic spoon-fed posts.:thup:

Now if you weren't a Jew hater, and a dishonest person, you would have said: Lets stop all foreign aid. Stop sending our troops around the world fighting wars generally, and ban all lobbying organizations influencing our elections, But You didn't because with you ,"it's the Jews!"

No, there's GOOD reasons for foreign aid. I definitely want to do foreign aid that feeds poor children and brings them medicine and shit.

Foreign Aide that props up a bunch of assholes saying, "My Sky Fairy Gave Me Someone Else's Land, Fuck you World" isn't a good idea.

Same thing with wars. Some wars are worth fighting. Propping up the Zionist Entity by taking out people they can't take out themselves, not so much.

Same thing with Lobbying. I have no problem with AMERICANS lobbying their government. I have a HUGE problem with a foreign government lobbying my government.

Frankly, I'm just sick of the ZIONISTS putting Israel in front of America.

Now if you weren't a Jew hater, and a dishonest person, you would have said: Lets stop all foreign aid. Stop sending our troops around the world fighting wars generally, and ban all lobbying organizations influencing our elections, But You didn't because with you ,"it's the Jews!"

No, there's GOOD reasons for foreign aid. I definitely want to do foreign aid that feeds poor children and brings them medicine and shit.

Foreign Aide that props up a bunch of assholes saying, "My Sky Fairy Gave Me Someone Else's Land, Fuck you World" isn't a good idea.

Same thing with wars. Some wars are worth fighting. Propping up the Zionist Entity by taking out people they can't take out themselves, not so much.

Same thing with Lobbying. I have no problem with AMERICANS lobbying their government. I have a HUGE problem with a foreign government lobbying my government.

Frankly, I'm just sick of the ZIONISTS putting Israel in front of America.
it's the Jews!! AIPAC are Americans Jew hater.:slap:

Joe Lieberman: Little Time Left to Speak Truth About ‘Terrible Agreement’ With Iran
522481_10150610238971175_174766565_n-267x300.jpg

“Tomorrow’s rally is important, because next week Congress returns to Washington and actual debate on the Iran nuclear agreement begins,” retired Connecticut Senator Joseph Lieberman told The Algemeiner on Monday.

He was referring to the “Stop Iran Rally,” organized by the same grassroots movement that brought 15,000 people to protest the nuclear deal in New York City’s Times Square last month, being held on Tuesday outside the office of Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY).

“There is little time left for people who oppose this terrible agreement to speak the truth of why it threatens America’s security and the security of our allies in Israel and the Arab world to people in power in Washington,”

Joe Lieberman: Little Time Left to Speak Truth About ‘Terrible Agreement’ With Iran

“Tomorrow’s rally is important, because next week Congress returns to Washington and actual debate on the Iran nuclear agreement begins,” retired Connecticut Senator Joseph Lieberman told The Algemeiner on Monday.

He was referring to the “Stop Iran Rally,” organized by the same grassroots movement that brought 15,000 people to protest the nuclear deal in New York City’s Times Square last month, being held on Tuesday outside the office of Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY).

“There is little time left for people who oppose this terrible agreement to speak the truth of why it threatens America’s security and the security of our allies in Israel and the Arab world to people in power in Washington,”

The agreement is fine, as is Iran building the bomb. Fine for everyone but the Zionists, who can, frankly, go suck eggs.

Their do as I say not as I do is truly annoying...

Link? No, of course not.

I'm not going to book mark links from every Jew hater on the board. I don't have time for that. I'll be sure to point it out though, next time i actually take the time to read one of your moronic spoon-fed posts.:thup:
You have nothing, as usual.

The agreement is fine, as is Iran building the bomb. Fine for everyone but the Zionists, who can, frankly, go suck eggs.

Their do as I say not as I do is truly annoying...

The worlds leading sponsor of terrorism ,with hundreds of billions of dollars, to upgrade their military and eventually have a nuclear weapon is fine for nutjobs like you and Obama apparently :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back