Jews oppose Iran Nuclear deal 2 to 1

Israel's opinion meaning Netanyahu's opinion I think. Without sheldon adelson's money, Bibi probably wouldn't have won his last election.

Most Jews in the world are located in the U.S. and Israel 83%. they don't do polls of Jews in Europe if you find one post it ok?

Jewish Population of the World Jewish Virtual Library

Well then. Your OP is incomplete.

The difference even if those minority of Jews left in the world were counted wouldn't make much difference ..The OP is correct:thup:

What is also correct is that American Jews support the deal by a significant margin :thup: Viva America :D
Wrong the majority don't. The more they know the more as my polls shows they are against the deal. So why shouldn't Israeli Jews be included ? You don't like those Jews do you?

The "more they know" according to one poll from a source as suspect as J-street who's opinion was formed by a set of talking points that may or may not be accurate.

You're just lovely - now you are trying to make it about "not liking" some Jews. Typical behavior on your part - throw poo.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume you aren't aware that America and Israel are two different countries with different policies, priorities and strategic aims. Jews in America consider American interests and what is best for America first. Jews in Israel consider Israeli interests interests first. As is appropriate.

What's the title of the thread again?:eusa_wall:...
Jews oppose Iran Nuclear deal 2 to 1

The "Iran deal" is worldwide deal and the Jews are against it :thup:

Part of the OP....Also if it makes you feel better, outside of Syria, most all the Arab countries are opposed to it as well. Anything else I can help you with Ms moderator...

New Survey of Jewish Americans Finds the More They Know About Iran Deal the More They Oppose It Jewish Israel News Algemeiner.com

Questionable survey...since it depends on opinions formed via talking points masquerading as "knowing more about the deal".

Not the case with this survey: Jewish Americans support the Iran nuclear deal - The Washington Post

or this one: US Jews maintain strong support of Iran deal -- J Street poll The Times of Israel

I covered JStreet in this thread they are an Obama cover group..My poll is more recent and more accurate. the sample is larger, and the margin of error is smaller.

Aren't you the person who supported this women?.:eusa_think:

:lmao: and what do you think the Israel project is? I guess if we discount J Street then we should discount The Israel Project Poll. That leaves yet another poll that shows significant American Jewish support for the deal.

Aren't you the person that supported the genocidal statements made by a certain Israeli MP you considered "hot"? :eusa_think:

Deflection is not a good tactic, a women advocates the genocide of all Jews and you approve, or say no she didn't really mean it:slap: I still think you're involved with CAIR. Just cant prove it yet

Deflection? :lmao: What do you think you are doing right now? Just admit it - you think Israeli MP's advocating genocide are hot and sexy ;)

Attempting, to deflect away from the truth: American Jews support the Iranian deal by a significant margin :)

I don't even know her. Do you have a video like i provided?:dunno:

News for you, what the American people think, including the Jews, doesn't matter a damn so what the Jews of a nation not even involved in the deal think really doesn't matter.

If Israel wanted a deal they should have made one, like, we give up our nukes and you don't make them. Now that would have been a deal eh?

When the Israeli government chants "death to America" you let me ok?...idiot:slap:

When Israelis start dying alongside Americans in a Middle East war, let US know.
Been doing that since 1948, Cecil.

How many Israeli troops fought in Afghanistan?

Can anyone help the Rabbi out from under his lie,

or isn't there any way out from under that lie?
Israel was busy on the eastern front:cool:

Israel's opinion meaning Netanyahu's opinion I think. Without sheldon adelson's money, Bibi probably wouldn't have won his last election.

The right and left in Israel are all against this deal, and backing the prime minister...What was your point again?

Part of the OP....Also if it makes you feel better, outside of Syria, most all the Arab countries are opposed to it as well. Anything else I can help you with Ms moderator...

New Survey of Jewish Americans Finds the More They Know About Iran Deal the More They Oppose It Jewish Israel News Algemeiner.com

Questionable survey...since it depends on opinions formed via talking points masquerading as "knowing more about the deal".

Not the case with this survey: Jewish Americans support the Iran nuclear deal - The Washington Post

or this one: US Jews maintain strong support of Iran deal -- J Street poll The Times of Israel

I covered JStreet in this thread they are an Obama cover group..My poll is more recent and more accurate. the sample is larger, and the margin of error is smaller.

:lmao: and what do you think the Israel project is? I guess if we discount J Street then we should discount The Israel Project Poll. That leaves yet another poll that shows significant American Jewish support for the deal.

Aren't you the person that supported the genocidal statements made by a certain Israeli MP you considered "hot"? :eusa_think:

Deflection is not a good tactic, a women advocates the genocide of all Jews and you approve, or say no she didn't really mean it:slap: I still think you're involved with CAIR. Just cant prove it yet

Member of the Israeli Parliament calls for genocide of Palestinians:

Israeli lawmaker s call for genocide of Palestinians gets thousands of Facebook likes The Electronic Intifada

Wow she's smoken hot! ..No video? Hearsay :slap:

News for you, what the American people think, including the Jews, doesn't matter a damn so what the Jews of a nation not even involved in the deal think really doesn't matter.

If Israel wanted a deal they should have made one, like, we give up our nukes and you don't make them. Now that would have been a deal eh?

When the Israeli government chants "death to America" you let me ok?...idiot:slap:

When Israelis start dying alongside Americans in a Middle East war, let US know.

How many Italian troops fought in Afghanistan, dum-dum?

How many Italian troops fought in Afghanistan, dum-dum?
He's not the brightest bulb on the board..He waits for his "Smart people" to tell him what to think

Deflection? :lmao: What do you think you are doing right now? Just admit it - you think Israeli MP's advocating genocide are hot and sexy ;)

Attempting, to deflect away from the truth: American Jews support the Iranian deal by a significant margin :)

Sorry dude but a video is not the only means of evidence - it is is, well that rather makes a mess of many claims doesn't it? Videos can also be edited - in case you didn't realize it.

Keep on claiming would-be genocidists are "smokin' hot" ;)

Sorry dude but a video is not the only means of evidence - it is is, well that rather makes a mess of many claims doesn't it? Videos can also be edited - in case you didn't realize it.

So you're going with pure denial?

Are you saying if there isn't a video - it's false? (the MP herself doesn't even deny it :lol:).

Bear in mind - if that is the way you are going, there are many many claims from both you and Jroc that can be written off as "hearsay" :)

Are you saying if there isn't a video - it's false? (the MP herself doesn't even deny it :lol:).

Bear in mind - if that is the way you are going, there are many many claims from both you and Jroc that can be written off as "hearsay" :)
Do you have something other than distortion? Do you thik the woman in the video is not OK with Islamic terrorism, despite what she obviously says and doesnt say?

The video is there for everyone to see...You? dont have much do you?

Last edited:

Do you have something other than distortion? Do you thik the woman in the video is not OK with Islamic terrorism, despite what she obviously says and doesnt say?

She supported this women in other threads. our collage campuses are being infested with this type of thinking. Jew hate.., muslim student visas are on the rise (thank you Obama) and these people are pushing this BDS movement and Jew hate. We had it here at U of M, we got rid of them for now, but they'll be back. Iran and the other islamonazis fund them. Just think what they'll be doing with 100s of billions of dollars

Most Jews in the world are located in the U.S. and Israel 83%. they don't do polls of Jews in Europe if you find one post it ok?

Jewish Population of the World Jewish Virtual Library

The difference even if those minority of Jews left in the world were counted wouldn't make much difference ..The OP is correct:thup:

What is also correct is that American Jews support the deal by a significant margin :thup: Viva America :D
Wrong the majority don't. The more they know the more as my polls shows they are against the deal. So why shouldn't Israeli Jews be included ? You don't like those Jews do you?

The "more they know" according to one poll from a source as suspect as J-street who's opinion was formed by a set of talking points that may or may not be accurate.

You're just lovely - now you are trying to make it about "not liking" some Jews. Typical behavior on your part - throw poo.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume you aren't aware that America and Israel are two different countries with different policies, priorities and strategic aims. Jews in America consider American interests and what is best for America first. Jews in Israel consider Israeli interests interests first. As is appropriate.

The left loves Jews who don't want to be seen as Jews or favorable to Jews...Which leads to mass genocide We Jews must speak up in support of our people. We cant rely on others. With leftist like Obama running the country we cant rely on the U.S. government either.

She supported this women in other threads. our collage campuses are being infested with this type of thinking. Jew hate.., muslim student visas are on the rise (thank you Obama) and these people are pushing this BDS movement and Jew hate. We had it here at U of M, we got rid of them for now, but they'll be back. Iran and the other islamonazis fund them. Just think what they'll be doing with 100s of billions of dollars

...the same thread in which you supported that genocidal MP. Do you think genocide is ok?

The video is there for everyone to see...You? dont have much do you?

Look to the thread where the discussion originally took place - and where there is context for what we said. Otherwise you doing little more than taking crap shots, out of context, in an attempt to derail this thread. What you continously leave out is that I supported her rebuttal.

I don't expect much in the way of honesty from you - this is just another way of trying to distract from the fact that American Jews support the Iran deal.

You are desperate to dance around that aren't you? Are they all "fake" Jews or "self hating" Jews?

The left loves Jews who don't want to be seen as Jews or favorable to Jews...Which leads to mass genocide We Jews must speak up in support of our people. We cant rely on others. With leftist like Obama running the country we cant rely on the U.S. government either.

You speak for all Jews then?

You speak for all Jews then?

Are you saying he is no right to express an opinion, Dick?

Forum List

Back