Jews oppose Iran Nuclear deal 2 to 1

Why would you do that?
Why, because he, and many others believe, wrongly, that Jew = Israel. It doesn't.

Jew = Jew which is the title of the thread...what is wrong with you Jew haters? Comprehension problem?

So the only Jews exist in the US and Israel?
Most Jews in the world are located in the U.S. and Israel 83%. they don't do polls of Jews in Europe if you find one post it ok?

Jewish Population of the World Jewish Virtual Library

Well then. Your OP is incomplete.

The difference even if those minority of Jews left in the world were counted wouldn't make much difference ..The OP is correct:thup:

Why is that you America haters go back 60 years to blame America first?. The Iranian people don't want the mullahs either. we should have stood with them as they were demonstrating against, then slaughtered in the streets. Obama didn't he loves the mullahs for some reason:uhoh3:

IT IS MY RESPONSIBILITY TO DEFEND AND PROTECT THE US CONSTITUTION (1787)

NO AUTHORITY IS PROVIDED THEREIN FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO MEDDLE IN THE INTERNAL AFFAIRS OF OTHER NATIONS, PLACE AMERICANS IN HARMS WAY, HARASS AMERICANS AT, FOR EXAMPLE, AIRPORTS BECAUSE FOREIGNERS SEEK TO RETALIATE.

The the U.N. count in that? Obama bypassed congress are you outraged?

THE US HAS NO AUTHORITY TO DICTATE TO IRAN OR ANY OTHER FOREIGN COUNTRY.

Should we allow the U.N to dictate our foreign policy?

It was quite convenient to cite violations of UN resolutions when vermin like you were trying to come up with excuses to go to war with Iraq.
"Iraq ":slap: the topic is Iran here boy...Get it straight. No one saying invade anything. We certainly don't want Iran with 100s of billions of dollars, to spread it's influence and found terrorist around the world..Is that a hard concept for you?:dunno:

The thread is deceptive. Israel opposes it. American Jews do not. You provide no data on the rest of the world's Jews. The only way you can connive at "Jews" as a whole is by using Israel's population and implying that speaks for all.
Part of the OP....Also if it makes you feel better, outside of Syria, most all the Arab countries are opposed to it as well. Anything else I can help you with Ms moderator...

New Survey of Jewish Americans Finds the More They Know About Iran Deal the More They Oppose It Jewish Israel News Algemeiner.com

Questionable survey...since it depends on opinions formed via talking points masquerading as "knowing more about the deal".

Not the case with this survey: Jewish Americans support the Iran nuclear deal - The Washington Post

or this one: US Jews maintain strong support of Iran deal -- J Street poll The Times of Israel

I covered JStreet in this thread they are an Obama cover group..My poll is more recent and more accurate. the sample is larger, and the margin of error is smaller.

Aren't you the person who supported this women?.:eusa_think:

Why, because he, and many others believe, wrongly, that Jew = Israel. It doesn't.

Jew = Jew which is the title of the thread...what is wrong with you Jew haters? Comprehension problem?

Most Jews in the world are located in the U.S. and Israel 83%. they don't do polls of Jews in Europe if you find one post it ok?

The difference even if those minority of Jews left in the world were counted wouldn't make much difference ..The OP is correct:thup:

What is also correct is that American Jews support the deal by a significant margin :thup: Viva America :D

The thread is deceptive. Israel opposes it. American Jews do not. You provide no data on the rest of the world's Jews. The only way you can connive at "Jews" as a whole is by using Israel's population and implying that speaks for all.
Part of the OP....Also if it makes you feel better, outside of Syria, most all the Arab countries are opposed to it as well. Anything else I can help you with Ms moderator...

New Survey of Jewish Americans Finds the More They Know About Iran Deal the More They Oppose It Jewish Israel News Algemeiner.com

Questionable survey...since it depends on opinions formed via talking points masquerading as "knowing more about the deal".

Not the case with this survey: Jewish Americans support the Iran nuclear deal - The Washington Post

or this one: US Jews maintain strong support of Iran deal -- J Street poll The Times of Israel

I covered JStreet in this thread they are an Obama cover group..My poll is more recent and more accurate. the sample is larger, and the margin of error is smaller.

:lmao: and what do you think the Israel project is? I guess if we discount J Street then we should discount The Israel Project Poll. That leaves yet another poll that shows significant American Jewish support for the deal.

Aren't you the person that supported the genocidal statements made by a certain Israeli MP you considered "hot"? :eusa_think:

What is also correct is that American Jews support the deal by a significant margin :thup: Viva America :D
Wrong the majority don't. The more they know the more as my polls shows they are against the deal. So why shouldn't Israeli Jews be included ? You don't like those Jews do you?

:lmao: and what do you think the Israel project is? I guess if we discount J Street then we should discount The Israel Project Poll. That leaves yet another poll that shows significant American Jewish support for the deal.

Aren't you the person that supported the genocidal statements made by a certain Israeli MP you considered "hot"? :eusa_think:

Deflection is not a good tactic, a women advocates the genocide of all Jews and you approve, or say no she didn't really mean it:slap: I still think you're involved with CAIR. Just cant prove it yet

Last edited:

Wrong the majority don't. The more they know the more as my polls shows they are against the deal. So why shouldn't Israeli Jews be included ? You don't like those Jews do you?
News for you, what the American people think, including the Jews, doesn't matter a damn so what the Jews of a nation not even involved in the deal think really doesn't matter.

If Israel wanted a deal they should have made one, like, we give up our nukes and you don't make them. Now that would have been a deal eh?

News for you, what the American people think, including the Jews, doesn't matter a damn so what the Jews of a nation not even involved in the deal think really doesn't matter.

If Israel wanted a deal they should have made one, like, we give up our nukes and you don't make them. Now that would have been a deal eh?

When the Israeli government chants "death to America" you let me ok?...idiot:slap:

When the Israeli government chants "death to America" you let me ok?...idiot:slap:
Couldn't care less if it did. Israel cares only about itself, and always has.The sooner it is yet again back in the history books the better off we will all be, including the Jews.

When Israelis start dying alongside Americans in a Middle East war, let US know.

Deflection is not a good tactic, a women advocates the genocide of all Jews and you approve, or say no she didn't really mean it:slap: I still think you're involved with CAIR. Just cant prove it yet

Member of the Israeli Parliament calls for genocide of Palestinians:

Israeli lawmaker s call for genocide of Palestinians gets thousands of Facebook likes The Electronic Intifada

When Israelis start dying alongside Americans in a Middle East war, let US know.
Been doing that since 1948, Cecil.

The "more they know" according to one poll from a source as suspect as J-street who's opinion was formed by a set of talking points that may or may not be accurate.

You're just lovely - now you are trying to make it about "not liking" some Jews. Typical behavior on your part - throw poo.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume you aren't aware that America and Israel are two different countries with different policies, priorities and strategic aims. Jews in America consider American interests and what is best for America first. Jews in Israel consider Israeli interests interests first. As is appropriate.

How many Israeli troops fought in Afghanistan?

Deflection? :lmao: What do you think you are doing right now? Just admit it - you think Israeli MP's advocating genocide are hot and sexy ;)

Attempting, to deflect away from the truth: American Jews support the Iranian deal by a significant margin :)

The "more they know" according to one poll from a source as suspect as J-street who's opinion was formed by a set of talking points that may or may not be accurate.

You're just lovely - now you are trying to make it about "not liking" some Jews. Typical behavior on your part - throw poo.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume you aren't aware that America and Israel are two different countries with different policies, priorities and strategic aims. Jews in America consider American interests and what is best for America first. Jews in Israel consider Israeli interests interests first. As is appropriate.
Youv'e got nothing. The poll is probably accurate:the more people know about the Iran deal, the less they like it.
America and Israel are historic allies. Their interests in limiting radical Islam ought to be identical. The two are always linked in radical Islamic calls for death. Unforutnately this administration has managed to fuck up that alliance and attempt to appease the radical Muslims. To no avail by the way.

How many Israeli troops fought in Afghanistan?

Can anyone help the Rabbi out from under his lie,

or isn't there any way out from under that lie?

Forum List

Back