Jews trying to get Americans killed - as usual

I

Indofred

U.S. Supreme Court to review Jerusalem birthplace law | Reuters

In 2003, Ari and Naomi Zivotofsky, the parents of U.S. citizen Menachem Zivotofsky, who was born in Jerusalem in 2002, filed a lawsuit seeking to enforce the law. They would like their son's passport to say he was born in Israel.

Basically, this daft bastard is trying to force America to see Jerusalem as part of Israel in official documents.
This, should it get through, will put Americans directly into the firing line.
What you have to ask is, what is this idiot doing in America?
He lives with you but is making a move that will kill your people.
Personally, I'd kick the bastard out.

WEll LIPS, I'd say it reeks of anti-Israeli sentiment.

It is possible, ya know, to object to much about the state of Israel and not hate Jews one bit.

Not that I am speaking on behalf of Indo, but I am simply this responding to the content of this particular post.

Personally I think as long Israel exists then Jerusalem ought to be an Israeli city.

But here I have one POV that probably will piss you off.

I completely and totally reject the notion of duel citizenship for anybody anywhere anytime.

The Zivotofsky's need to get off the pot and declare their allegiance to either the USA or Israel.

In 2003, Ari and Naomi Zivotofsky, the parents of U.S. citizen Menachem Zivotofsky, who was born in Jerusalem in 2002, filed a lawsuit seeking to enforce the law. They would like their son's passport to say he was born in Israel.

Basically, this daft bastard is trying to force America to see Jerusalem as part of Israel in official documents.

So you're saying the intention of these people is to get Americans killed?

I love it when Jew haters make fools of themselves, so the world can see how truly deranged their psyche really is..

It is possible, ya know, to object to much about the state of Israel and not hate Jews one bit.

Not that I am speaking on behalf of Indo, but I am simply this responding to the content of this particular post.

Personally I think as long Israel exists then Jerusalem ought to be an Israeli city.

I completely and totally reject the notion of duel citizenship for anybody anywhere anytime.

The Zivotofsky's need to get off the pot and declare their allegiance to either the USA or Israel.

The last I checked Jerusalem was in Palestine.

It looks like someone is trying to pull some shit.

Jerusalem has been part of and a symbol for Israel, for Jews and Judaism for the last 3000 years, ignoramus.

You haven't been looking at a world map then.

Of course they want their sons passport to say he was born in Israel! Jerusalem is the capitol of Israel! How is it that you do not understand that? You do realize that the US Embassy to be built in Jerusalem is already approved by Congress? Funds already put aside? The land set aside? Everything in order - just a simple move from Tel Aviv to its rightful place - Jerusalem - where it should have been built in the first place!

We need to move forward with it right now. It would settle this nonsense about Jerusalem not belonging to Israel. Jerusalem is the Capitol of Israel.

Jerusalem has been part of and a symbol for Israel, for Jews and Judaism for the last 3000 years, ignoramus.

Jerusalem is known as the city of King David. How could anyone not know the history of Jerusalem? Jerusalem belongs to the Jews. All of it.

I have. West Jerusalem is west of the green line which specifically does not define any territory. East Jerusalem is definitely inside Israeli occupied Palestinian territory.

I have. West Jerusalem is west of the green line which specifically does not define any territory. East Jerusalem is definitely inside Israeli occupied Palestinian territory.

In other words "Jerusalem is not in Palestine." You certainly have trouble typing the word Israel don't you. What happens, does you pc freeze or something like that when you type it?

actually, no. it's not.

you can object to certain things... but not its existence.

unless of course you're objecting to every muslim state and to the terroriss.

but he isn't.

and you might want to take a look at this... since anti-semites pour all their angst into anti-Israel rants. (not you... the o/p and its friends)

http://www.state.gov/j/drl/rls/40258.htm

Last edited:

In other words "Jerusalem is not in Palestine." You certainly have trouble typing the word Israel don't you. What happens, does you pc freeze or something like that when you type it?

Show me where any of Jerusalem is in Israel.

Show me where any of Jerusalem is in Israel.
Muslims have ZERO claim to Jerusalem. Jerusalem has,mis, and will always be a Jewish city and the center of the Jewish faith.

Does not define territory? Lol again with this shit.
The land is in Israel proper, therefore it is Israeli Land.

You're whole 'Israel never acquired land' crap was something you made up, remember?

Where is Tel Aviv Tinmore, answer that.. Israel or Palestine?

Does not define territory? Lol again with this shit.
The land is in Israel proper, therefore it is Israeli Land.

You're whole 'Israel never acquired land' crap was something you made up, remember?

Where is Tel Aviv Tinmore, answer that.. Israel or Palestine?

he can't count to 10. geography is beyond his ken totally.

Forum List

Back