"Jihad Darrell" STILL not satisfied

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
This guy is a real piece of..... work. The people involved are mostly Republican appointees who were just trying to do their jobs on a threadbare budget given to them by :up: a Republican Congress

Issa rejects colleageue's claim that IRS case is 'solved' - U.S. News
Cummings had earlier appeared on CNN’s “State of the Union” and claimed that the "conservative Republican" manager of Cincinnati-based IRS screeners responsible for 501(c)(4) probes told congressional investigators that there was no evidence the Obama administration had a role in the agency’s alleged targeting of Tea Party groups.

"He is a conservative Republican working for the IRS," Cummings said of the unidentified manager. "I think this interview and these statements go a long way to showing that the White House was not involved in this."

What’s more, Cummings said the investigation completed by the House Oversight Committee showed that there was no need to extend a federal probe.

"Based upon everything I've seen, the case is solved,” Cummings said. "If it were me, I would wrap this case up and move on."
what say you?

This guy is a real piece of..... work. The people involved are mostly Republican appointees who were just trying to do their jobs on a threadbare budget given to them by :up: a Republican Congress

Cummings had earlier appeared on CNN’s “State of the Union” and claimed that the "conservative Republican" manager of Cincinnati-based IRS screeners responsible for 501(c)(4) probes told congressional investigators that there was no evidence the Obama administration had a role in the agency’s alleged targeting of Tea Party groups.

"He is a conservative Republican working for the IRS," Cummings said of the unidentified manager. "I think this interview and these statements go a long way to showing that the White House was not involved in this."

What’s more, Cummings said the investigation completed by the House Oversight Committee showed that there was no need to extend a federal probe.

"Based upon everything I've seen, the case is solved,” Cummings said. "If it were me, I would wrap this case up and move on."
what say you?

What say I? CNN interviewing Elijah Cummings is like having the Joker room with Batman in Wayne Manor. Pretty stupid. I think the findings of the IG should go a long way to see this investigation continue. You liberals are scared. These threads are proof.

what say you?

Given this and other information the partisan motive for the ‘investigations’ was clearly unwarranted.

Cummings was talking about George, the IG. I am almost certain. He had stated he had not found anything to show this was orchestrated by Obama. I have a feeling the author of the article got this one wrong, as I had heard the IG state this to Cummings question in the hearing of his audit. Later, the IG stated, though, that an investigation is much more thorough, including all correspondence. Plus, I personally just want to find out who did orchestrate it and have them fired.

It's amazing that the commiecrats are trying to dismiss the admissions of the IRS and the statement by their dear leader that the IRS screwed up. Your desperation is very apparent, maybe you should consider some extra strength deodorant because things are really starting to stink.

As far as I'm concerned - the real scandal is why the IRS changed the word "exclusively" to "primarily" in 1959 without Congress approval. That's the real scandal.

The Real IRS Scandal That No One Is Talking About | Vanity Fair

Good point. The original law said all (c) (4) groups should be "exclusively" educational in their practices.

Conservatives aren’t interested in anything they can’t try to blame Obama for, such as something that occurred in 1959.

But don’t put it past some conservatives to try…

When the truth comes out, Issa will either be a hero or a goat. Thats the way it works.

Why do you libs object to finding the truth? Are you scared that the truth might damage obama?

As far as I'm concerned - the real scandal is why the IRS changed the word "exclusively" to "primarily" in 1959 without Congress approval. That's the real scandal.

The Real IRS Scandal That No One Is Talking About | Vanity Fair

Good point. The original law said all (c) (4) groups should be "exclusively" educational in their practices.

Conservatives aren’t interested in anything they can’t try to blame Obama for, such as something that occurred in 1959.

But don’t put it past some conservatives to try…

oh, that's right, you wouldn't have uttered a word if it had been Democratic/progressive groups that were asked for their donor lists, what atheist mutterings they gave, etc...

When the truth comes out, Issa will either be a hero or a goat. Thats the way it works.

Why do you libs object to finding the truth? Are you scared that the truth might damage obama?

Libs don't object to the truth. Truth is the problem with wingnuts.

Darrell Issa is a very brave man. By the time this is over, he will have his own national holiday.

Then lets get the truth out on Benghazi, the IRS, the AP spying, the Rosen spying, OK?

Lets find out who gave out the lying talking points and who gave the stand down order. Lets find out who told the IRS to target conservative groups.

Lets get all the truth out and let the chips fall where they may-------any objection to that, laktoast?

?

Yeah so threadbare they could afford $4M conferences. Or haven't you been paying attention?
You might want to mention they were overwhelmed by the huge number of applications. Except that's been debunked too.

Then lets get the truth out on Benghazi, the IRS, the AP spying, the Rosen spying, OK?

Lets find out who gave out the lying talking points and who gave the stand down order. Lets find out who told the IRS to target conservative groups.

Lets get all the truth out and let the chips fall where they may-------any objection to that, laktoast?

Based on what you just said - your truth is obviously what you want it to be. That ain't how truth works...

Based on what you just said - your truth is obviously what you want it to be. That ain't how truth works...

What would you know about truth?
In fact the talking points on Benghazi were changed. Someone did it. Who?
IN fact the IRS targeted conservative groups. Someone ordered it. Who?
That's what we want to know. Aren't you curious?

It’s remarkable the extent to which the partisan right just doesn’t get it.

We do know the truth, the truth is the Administration was in no way involved in the IRS events, no one in the WH instructed anyone in the IRS to target ‘conservative groups.’

Now, if you, Issa, or any partisan rightist has any documented, objective, verified evidence to the contrary, provide it for review.

The fact is that neither Issa nor anyone else has any such evidence. Partisan speculation and conjecture are not ‘evidence.’ Consequently, Issa was motivated by partisan animus toward to president alone.

It’s remarkable the extent to which the partisan right just doesn’t get it.

We do know the truth, the truth is the Administration was in no way involved in the IRS events, no one in the WH instructed anyone in the IRS to target ‘conservative groups.’

Now, if you, Issa, or any partisan rightist has any documented, objective, verified evidence to the contrary, provide it for review.

The fact is that neither Issa nor anyone else has any such evidence. Partisan speculation and conjecture are not ‘evidence.’ Consequently, Issa was motivated by partisan animus toward to president alone.
So who ordered the conservative groups targeted?

Forum List

Back