"Jihad Darrell" STILL not satisfied

No one had to order it. The policies were put in place, just follow the policies.

Libs don't object to the truth. Truth is the problem with wingnuts.

Then lets get the truth out on Benghazi, the IRS, the AP spying, the Rosen spying, OK?

Lets find out who gave out the lying talking points and who gave the stand down order. Lets find out who told the IRS to target conservative groups.

Lets get all the truth out and let the chips fall where they may-------any objection to that, laktoast?

Based on what you just said - your truth is obviously what you want it to be. That ain't how truth works...

No, what I said is when the truth comes out Issa will be either a hero or a goat. I don't care which, I just want the american people to have access to the truth.

Do you?

When the truth comes out, Issa will either be a hero or a goat. Thats the way it works.

Why do you libs object to finding the truth? Are you scared that the truth might damage obama?

It’s remarkable the extent to which the partisan right just doesn’t get it.

We do know the truth, the truth is the Administration was in no way involved in the IRS events, no one in the WH instructed anyone in the IRS to target ‘conservative groups.’

Now, if you, Issa, or any partisan rightist has any documented, objective, verified evidence to the contrary, provide it for review.

The fact is that neither Issa nor anyone else has any such evidence. Partisan speculation and conjecture are not ‘evidence.’ Consequently, Issa was motivated by partisan animus toward to president alone.

^ that. Put up or shut up rightists.

When the truth comes out, Issa will either be a hero or a goat. Thats the way it works.

Why do you libs object to finding the truth? Are you scared that the truth might damage obama?

We do know the truth, the truth is the Administration was in no way involved in the IRS events, no one in the WH instructed anyone in the IRS to target ‘conservative groups.’

Now, if you, Issa, or any partisan rightist has any documented, objective, verified evidence to the contrary, provide it for review.

The fact is that neither Issa nor anyone else has any such evidence. Partisan speculation and conjecture are not ‘evidence.’ Consequently, Issa was motivated by partisan animus toward to president alone.

Sounds like a dog whistle to me.

-Geaux

[youtube]a9vCf4zoNH0&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

OK so who ordered the targeting?

You don't know that. No one does except the people who were directly involved. Lower level IRS employees have said that it came from the top. Who would that be? Why was the IRS director at the whitehouse 157 times? who was he talking to and about what?

Plauseable deniability is sometimes a good defense, but the policy had to originate somewhere. Why did Lois Lerner take the 5th? what has she got to hide?

Sorry, bub. But we are a long way from knowing the truth about this. But it will eventually come out. If it makes Issa look like a fool, fine. If it makes obama look like a criminal, fine. We all need to be ready to deal with the truth.

This guy is a real piece of..... work. The people involved are mostly Republican appointees who were just trying to do their jobs on a threadbare budget given to them by :up: a Republican Congress

Issa rejects colleageue's claim that IRS case is 'solved' - U.S. News
Cummings had earlier appeared on CNN’s “State of the Union” and claimed that the "conservative Republican" manager of Cincinnati-based IRS screeners responsible for 501(c)(4) probes told congressional investigators that there was no evidence the Obama administration had a role in the agency’s alleged targeting of Tea Party groups.

"He is a conservative Republican working for the IRS," Cummings said of the unidentified manager. "I think this interview and these statements go a long way to showing that the White House was not involved in this."

What’s more, Cummings said the investigation completed by the House Oversight Committee showed that there was no need to extend a federal probe.

"Based upon everything I've seen, the case is solved,” Cummings said. "If it were me, I would wrap this case up and move on."
what say you?

yep, so thread bare they had around $5 million left in their hiring budget they used on a conference because it was left over.

OK so who ordered the targeting?

And who did order the targeting?

As far as I'm concerned - the real scandal is why the IRS changed the word "exclusively" to "primarily" in 1959 without Congress approval. That's the real scandal.

The Real IRS Scandal That No One Is Talking About | Vanity Fair

Good point. The original law said all (c) (4) groups should be "exclusively" educational in their practices.

So where have all your complaints been for the past 53 years when the Left Wing groups have been taking advantage of this, including the NAACP?

It's amazing how silent you've been until some Conservative groups have decided to take advantage of the same rules.

I would like to remind Cummings and the OP that it took nearly two years to tie Nixon to the the Watergate breakin.

Would he have wanted that investigation shut down after only two months?

This guy is a real piece of..... work. The people involved are mostly Republican appointees who were just trying to do their jobs on a threadbare budget given to them by :up: a Republican Congress

Issa rejects colleageue's claim that IRS case is 'solved' - U.S. News
Cummings had earlier appeared on CNN’s “State of the Union” and claimed that the "conservative Republican" manager of Cincinnati-based IRS screeners responsible for 501(c)(4) probes told congressional investigators that there was no evidence the Obama administration had a role in the agency’s alleged targeting of Tea Party groups.

"He is a conservative Republican working for the IRS," Cummings said of the unidentified manager. "I think this interview and these statements go a long way to showing that the White House was not involved in this."

What’s more, Cummings said the investigation completed by the House Oversight Committee showed that there was no need to extend a federal probe.

"Based upon everything I've seen, the case is solved,” Cummings said. "If it were me, I would wrap this case up and move on."
what say you?
I say omuerta is in full operation. We went through the deny, deny, deny bullshit on the OTHER Clinton administration. This is just a slicker substitute of press cooperation with bringing down America, the same as the wicked, evil Candy Crowley protecting Obama during the debate.

This nation needs to get the criminals out of the white house and get them out now.

Why am I not surprised that the liberals aren't answsering any questions?

Could it just be they are afraid of the Answers?

Heaven forbid we charge people with crimes.

even though they confessed

wonder what these "low level" employees will have to say when facing hard time?

negged for the jihad bullshit.

Forum List

Back