🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jihad or just plain anger?

:rofl:
The ignorance of history is astounding.
Look, not all muslims are terrorists. But a lot are. Islam is a fuckin disease. To ignore the war filled religions history and teachings, to rationalize their savage behavior, is fuckin pathetic.

And it's even worse to ignore everything and just take on the old neanderthal approach.

You know when people see intelligence as wrong, that there's a problem.
What approach would that be?
What intelligence are you referring to?

I wouldn't expect you to know. Now, either stay on topic or I'll just report all your posts for being off topic.
My first post was on topic. My second post was a response to yours. lol
You cant elaborate on what you said? Why is that?

If something is a problem, and you fight the cause of the problem, then you can stop it from happening. If you are fighting a different problem to the real one, are you going to solve it?

Who are you hunting down?

Can the US govt hunt down the next school shooter before they strike again? Or will they just wait until a dozen innocent people are lying dead?

LOL The "cause" has existed for centuries, just kill them. If it's death they desire give them death. It's past time to stop coddling them, making excuses for their actions and get down to the dirty business of eradicating them like the rabid animals they are

Kill who?

You do realize that your suggestion is fucking ridiculous don't you?

In order to stop killing, your suggestion is to go on a killing spree..........

You're coddling them....an Islamapologist I presume? Kill them, it's simple, you kill them before they kill you. You do realize you're also an infidel to them, right? They want you left loons dead too.

Well there's the first example in this thread of someone on the right calling someone an "Islamapologist" or an "Islamic apologist".

You know when someone doesn't have an argument when they bring out the insults.

Man up and stop whining

If manning up is suggesting genocide, I'd rather not.

To be honest, I'm not sure which is worse, those on the radical right in Islam, or those on the radical right in wherever the hell you are.

I've seen so much disgusting and down right ignorant crap being spouted, not just these last few day, but it happens a lot around this time, that you wonder if there is any difference between people who go and blow people up, and people like you.

You're advocating killing people, because they kill people.

Then when people tell you what you're doing, you come out with nonsense sentences designed to stop people talking. I'd call it bullying, but bullying that has left school and gone and learned how to use a gun and kill people.

If I were you, I'd take a very long hard look at myself and see what the hell went wrong inside that head of yours.

A comparison here that I am making between Columbine and the Paris and Brussels attacks.

Molenbeek's gangster jihadis - BBC News

This article from the BBC puts some perspective into where the terrorists came from and what motivated them to do what they did.

Did they do what they did because they were deeply religious people who wanted to take down the west and impose their version of Islam onto everyone else, or were they kids who grew up angry and wanted to do something similar to Columbine?

Molenbeek (in Brussels), "this densely populated district of Brussels has 40% youth unemployment."

"But one phrase you often hear when foreign journalists attempt a vox pop is that "terrorism has nothing to do with Islam"."

"Certainly, many of those who joined IS from the area did not come from particularly religious backgrounds."

"Salah Abdeslam and his elder brother Brahim - who blew himself up in the Paris attacks - used to run a cafe in Molenbeek that sold alcohol and was closed down for drug offences. One friend of the brothers who used to hang out there told me he would regularly see Brahim Abdeslam "watching IS videos, with a joint in one hand, and a beer in another". He said Brahim would spout off radical statements but that no-one took him seriously."

"There is certainly a sense of disaffection among many in Molenbeek."

"It was the fault of domestic conditions. He railed against the Belgian government - against white Belgians, who hated those of Arab descent, he said. And he would repeat "there is no democracy here" - a feeling that you can't express any view dissenting from the mainstream without being labelled extreme."

""The young people from Molenbeek feel frustrated because they were marginalised by the Belgian government. They have never tried to give them work, education, social help in order to get them integrated into society," he [Sheikh Bassam Ayachi ] said."

The rest you can read if you choose to do so.

However the question is, if people who commit these attacks smoke, drink and do all kinds of things, are they really the religious people we think they are?

Is IS just a way for angry young people to fight back at whatever it is they have learned to hate, similar to what happens with school attacks in the US? Rather than just simply religious?

Columbine is no comparison. they are all Cowards taking out their warped anger or views against INNOCENT people. You can't reason with people like that. it's either lock them off for life or death.

Look, not all muslims are terrorists. But a lot are. Islam is a fuckin disease. To ignore the war filled religions history and teachings, to rationalize their savage behavior, is fuckin pathetic.

And it's even worse to ignore everything and just take on the old neanderthal approach.

I wouldn't expect you to know. Now, either stay on topic or I'll just report all your posts for being off topic.

I'm putting you on ignore.

Do you put everyone on ignore that ask you to explain your positions? :lol:

A comparison here that I am making between Columbine and the Paris and Brussels attacks.

Molenbeek's gangster jihadis - BBC News

This article from the BBC puts some perspective into where the terrorists came from and what motivated them to do what they did.

Did they do what they did because they were deeply religious people who wanted to take down the west and impose their version of Islam onto everyone else, or were they kids who grew up angry and wanted to do something similar to Columbine?

Molenbeek (in Brussels), "this densely populated district of Brussels has 40% youth unemployment."

"But one phrase you often hear when foreign journalists attempt a vox pop is that "terrorism has nothing to do with Islam"."

"Certainly, many of those who joined IS from the area did not come from particularly religious backgrounds."

"Salah Abdeslam and his elder brother Brahim - who blew himself up in the Paris attacks - used to run a cafe in Molenbeek that sold alcohol and was closed down for drug offences. One friend of the brothers who used to hang out there told me he would regularly see Brahim Abdeslam "watching IS videos, with a joint in one hand, and a beer in another". He said Brahim would spout off radical statements but that no-one took him seriously."

"There is certainly a sense of disaffection among many in Molenbeek."

"It was the fault of domestic conditions. He railed against the Belgian government - against white Belgians, who hated those of Arab descent, he said. And he would repeat "there is no democracy here" - a feeling that you can't express any view dissenting from the mainstream without being labelled extreme."

""The young people from Molenbeek feel frustrated because they were marginalised by the Belgian government. They have never tried to give them work, education, social help in order to get them integrated into society," he [Sheikh Bassam Ayachi ] said."

The rest you can read if you choose to do so.

However the question is, if people who commit these attacks smoke, drink and do all kinds of things, are they really the religious people we think they are?

Is IS just a way for angry young people to fight back at whatever it is they have learned to hate, similar to what happens with school attacks in the US? Rather than just simply religious?

Columbine is no comparison. they are all Cowards taking out their warped anger or views against INNOCENT people. You can't reason with people like that. it's either lock them off for life or death.

Yes, it's a comparison.

In Columbine those who died were innocent. In Paris and Brussels they were innocent. They both went and took up arms and killed people, people they saw as people they hated, people who had wronged them.

There is a massive comparison here.

LOL The "cause" has existed for centuries, just kill them. If it's death they desire give them death. It's past time to stop coddling them, making excuses for their actions and get down to the dirty business of eradicating them like the rabid animals they are

Kill who?

You're coddling them....an Islamapologist I presume? Kill them, it's simple, you kill them before they kill you. You do realize you're also an infidel to them, right? They want you left loons dead too.

Well there's the first example in this thread of someone on the right calling someone an "Islamapologist" or an "Islamic apologist".

Man up and stop whining

To be honest, I'm not sure which is worse, those on the radical right in Islam, or those on the radical right in wherever the hell you are.

I've seen so much disgusting and down right ignorant crap being spouted, not just these last few day, but it happens a lot around this time, that you wonder if there is any difference between people who go and blow people up, and people like you.

Then when people tell you what you're doing, you come out with nonsense sentences designed to stop people talking. I'd call it bullying, but bullying that has left school and gone and learned how to use a gun and kill people.

If I were you, I'd take a very long hard look at myself and see what the hell went wrong inside that head of yours.

I tell ya what, my best friend went to Iraq and came home with a lot less than he left with...I have no love for the goat fuggers. I know all about the hatred they have for anyone not of their "faith" whatever the hell that is. It's past time....kill them. If the moderates bitch and moan...kill them too

As one Paris Muslim youth put it, "One day we're gonna burn all this shit down." I would listen to him. He really means it. Things will never be the same in so many Western European nations.

They allowed their Left to dismantle their Immigration Systems. They rapidly and permanently altered the demographics. Islamic Terrorism isn't going away. In fact, it will grow more deadly. Many once beautiful safe European cities have been lost. Sadly, it is what it is.

Do you put everyone on ignore that ask you to explain your positions? :lol:
mostly so -LOL also threats of being reported -LOL

Kill who?

Man up and stop whining

I tell ya what, my best friend went to Iraq and came home with a lot less than he left with...I have no love for the goat fuggers. I know all about the hatred they have for anyone not of their "faith" whatever the hell that is. It's past time....kill them. If the moderates bitch and moan...kill them too

I hear ya, but i'd rather just leave their lands. It's time to disengage from the Middle East especially. We don't belong there. We never did.

Man up and stop whining

I hear ya, but i'd rather just leave their lands. It's time to disengage from the Middle East especially. We don't belong there. We never did.

And they don't belong here

Kill who?

Man up and stop whining

So, your best friend went to another country, not because he was invited, not because he wanted to see the sights, but he went with a gun in hand, and on behalf of a government that told him to kill people in that country?

When other people go to the US, or Belgium, or France, armed and with the intent of killing people, similar to your friend, they're bad people, yet when your friend does it, those from the country who try and stop him killing people are bad.

Sorry, what's your point here?

Man up and stop whining

And your friend didn't belong in Iraq.

these apologist will be our downfall along with the those Politicians in our government, like Hillary, Obama, etc

Bill Clinton tried to appease them and after he left office: we got paid for it with 9/11

And I have a bad feeling something like that will happen when Obama leaves

Yea, I remember when Brussels really took it to those muslims a while back :lol:
If you want to discuss their NATO involvement, that is fair enough. Maybe we should think about dissolving our allegiance to them since they are such war mongers?

Man up and stop whining

I do think we may have to pause and take a closer look at the Muslim nations we're allowing so many to emigrate from. I think that would be the common sense thing to do at this point.

As one Paris Muslim youth put it, "One day we're gonna burn all this shit down." I would listen to him. He really means it. Things will never be the same in so many Western European nations.

They allowed their Left to dismantle their Immigration Systems. They rapidly and permanently altered the demographics. Islamic Terrorism isn't going away. In fact, it will grow more deadly. Many once beautiful safe European cities have been lost. Sadly, it is what it is.

The point here is one of integration and that mass immigration often lacks that integration. These kids feel bad because they shouldn't have been put in the situation they're in in the first place. However they're there. How can you stop it? How can you make an immigration system that does work?

Forum List

Back