🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jihad or just plain anger?

Man up and stop whining

If manning up is suggesting genocide, I'd rather not.

To be honest, I'm not sure which is worse, those on the radical right in Islam, or those on the radical right in wherever the hell you are.

I've seen so much disgusting and down right ignorant crap being spouted, not just these last few day, but it happens a lot around this time, that you wonder if there is any difference between people who go and blow people up, and people like you.

You're advocating killing people, because they kill people.

Then when people tell you what you're doing, you come out with nonsense sentences designed to stop people talking. I'd call it bullying, but bullying that has left school and gone and learned how to use a gun and kill people.

If I were you, I'd take a very long hard look at myself and see what the hell went wrong inside that head of yours.

I tell ya what, my best friend went to Iraq and came home with a lot less than he left with...I have no love for the goat fuggers. I know all about the hatred they have for anyone not of their "faith" whatever the hell that is. It's past time....kill them. If the moderates bitch and moan...kill them too

I hear ya, but i'd rather just leave their lands. It's time to disengage from the Middle East especially. We don't belong there. We never did.

And they don't belong here

I do think we may have to pause and take a closer look at the Muslim nations we're allowing so many to emigrate from. I think that would be the common sense thing to do at this point.

Any immigration policy should understand the countries where people are coming from. Stopping Muslims coming is ridiculous, however countries that are underdeveloped should not have people getting visas easily. It's not about religion, it's about what these people can add to the country.
At the same time if you have a Muslim is a genius and Microsoft want to employ them because no one else can do the job, let 'em in.

It certainly is not 'valid' jihad. It certainly is disgusting.
War is insanity. If warriors only killed each other, it would already be reprehensible human activity. Killing civilians in war is a special order of perversity. We brought it to a science in World War Two. The examples of mass murder have made it mundane. We can continue to be horrified, but we cannot continue to be surprised.

Why not just believe them when the muslims tell you why they are terrorists. They have not hid their motivations. Islam has been at war with the world since it was created. It has nothing to do with our being in the middle east. Thomas Jefferson was at war with islam. This isn't new.

I don't think enough are gettin it. They just don't understand. That's especially true of the Left in the U.S. and Western Europe. Unfortunately, 'Moderate' Muslims are a problem for Western Democracies as well. All Muslims, not just radicalized ones, have a duty to seek revenge on anyone perceived to have insulted Islam or the Prophet. It's their law. And they enforce it dutifully.

Muslims are not like Christians and Jews. Christians and Jews are far more tolerant of attacks and insults on their faith. They don't feel a duty to seek revenge and kill those insulting their faith. This is a big difference. So Islamic Terrorism is more complicated than most understand. Muslims, even 'Moderate' ones, are potential terrorists. Because they live to obey their religious law. If they feel their faith or Prophet has been insulted, they will seek retribution. It's their duty.

Why not just believe them when the muslims tell you why they are terrorists. They have not hid their motivations. Islam has been at war with the world since it was created. It has nothing to do with our being in the middle east. Thomas Jefferson was at war with islam. This isn't new.

Islam's been at war since it was invented, and so has Christianity. So what? The religions that came out of the ME have violence in them. Those from the far east are about the opposite.

To be honest, I'm not sure which is worse, those on the radical right in Islam, or those on the radical right in wherever the hell you are.

I've seen so much disgusting and down right ignorant crap being spouted, not just these last few day, but it happens a lot around this time, that you wonder if there is any difference between people who go and blow people up, and people like you.

Then when people tell you what you're doing, you come out with nonsense sentences designed to stop people talking. I'd call it bullying, but bullying that has left school and gone and learned how to use a gun and kill people.

If I were you, I'd take a very long hard look at myself and see what the hell went wrong inside that head of yours.

I tell ya what, my best friend went to Iraq and came home with a lot less than he left with...I have no love for the goat fuggers. I know all about the hatred they have for anyone not of their "faith" whatever the hell that is. It's past time....kill them. If the moderates bitch and moan...kill them too

I hear ya, but i'd rather just leave their lands. It's time to disengage from the Middle East especially. We don't belong there. We never did.

I do think we may have to pause and take a closer look at the Muslim nations we're allowing so many to emigrate from. I think that would be the common sense thing to do at this point.

Any immigration policy should understand the countries where people are coming from. Stopping Muslims coming is ridiculous, however countries that are underdeveloped should not have people getting visas easily. It's not about religion, it's about what these people can add to the country.
At the same time if you have a Muslim is a genius and Microsoft want to employ them because no one else can do the job, let 'em in.

Our Immigration System is in shambles. It's chaos. Personally, i support a temporary pause on all Immigration. We need time to truly assess the catastrophe. Only a temporary pause can give us the time to do that.

I don't think enough are gettin it. They just don't understand. That's especially true of the Left in the U.S. and Western Europe. Unfortunately, 'Moderate' Muslims are a problem for Western Democracies as well. All Muslims, not just radicalized ones, have a duty to seek revenge on anyone perceived to have insulted Islam or the Prophet. It's their law. And they enforce it dutifully.

Muslims are not like Christians and Jews. Christians and Jews are far more tolerant of attacks and insults on their faith. They don't feel a duty to seek revenge and kill those insulting their faith. This is a big difference. So Islamic Terrorism is more complicated than most understand. Muslims, even 'Moderate' ones, are potential terrorists. Because they live to obey their religious law. If they feel their faith or Prophet has been insulted, they will seek retribution. It's their duty.

I think that the problem isn't Islam.

The problem is that many countries that are backwards are Muslims, and this is the problem. India has a problem with being backwards too. However Christianity was backwards and have developed, if the west helps Muslims to develop, then this sort of thing will change.

Now, you have places like Saudi Arabia and UAE which have developed so fast with oil money, this is false development, it's economic development without the social development taking place at the same pace, and so socially they are backwards, some as much as places that are economically backwards.

This stuff takes time. But making the people angry isn't going to help, and you make backwards people angry, and they come out with blood lust. You can see it even on here, many Americans also have the blood lust. They complain about Muslims having it, and to solve this problem we need to blood lust back. It's ridiculous.

Complaining about what you are.

Our Immigration System is in shambles. It's chaos. Personally, i support a temporary pause on all Immigration. We need time to truly assess the catastrophe. Only a temporary pause can give us the time to do that.

Yes, I'll agree with that.

I think people often don't know how to think properly.

The problem is that a lot of people on the left feel that you have to open borders without restrictions, this is wrong for a lot of reasons.
The people on the right often go too far, and then when people suggest things, it gets tainted with what the far right have said about it, then people get stuck in this situation where they don't know how to solve the problem.

You're coddling them....an Islamapologist I presume? Kill them, it's simple, you kill them before they kill you. You do realize you're also an infidel to them, right? They want you left loons dead too.

Well there's the first example in this thread of someone on the right calling someone an "Islamapologist" or an "Islamic apologist".

You know when someone doesn't have an argument when they bring out the insults.

Man up and stop whining

So, your best friend went to another country, not because he was invited, not because he wanted to see the sights, but he went with a gun in hand, and on behalf of a government that told him to kill people in that country?

When other people go to the US, or Belgium, or France, armed and with the intent of killing people, similar to your friend, they're bad people, yet when your friend does it, those from the country who try and stop him killing people are bad.

Sorry, what's your point here?

He went to serve this nation,not to see "the sights" you fucking asshole.

Man up and stop whining

And your friend didn't belong in Iraq.

That isn't for you to decide, coward....and yes you are a coward of the highest order. Now whine about name calling.....coward. Or ignore. Your choice but man up for once in your miserable life

I think that the problem isn't Islam.

The problem is that many countries that are backwards are Muslims, and this is the problem. India has a problem with being backwards too. However Christianity was backwards and have developed, if the west helps Muslims to develop, then this sort of thing will change.

Now, you have places like Saudi Arabia and UAE which have developed so fast with oil money, this is false development, it's economic development without the social development taking place at the same pace, and so socially they are backwards, some as much as places that are economically backwards.

This stuff takes time. But making the people angry isn't going to help, and you make backwards people angry, and they come out with blood lust. You can see it even on here, many Americans also have the blood lust. They complain about Muslims having it, and to solve this problem we need to blood lust back. It's ridiculous.

Complaining about what you are.

Even 'Moderate' Muslims have a duty to defend the faith and their Prophet. Anytime they perceive a slight, it's their duty to respond. That's unlike most Christians and Jews. They're very tolerant of the attacks and insults. They're not bound to seek revenge.

Western Europeans and Amerians are just clueless when it comes to Islam and the Koran. A perceived insult to Islam can't go unchecked. It's all Muslims' duty to respond. That's the reality. So when nations decide to accept mass Muslim emigration, they better really understand what it means. It may not be compatible with Western Democracy.

That isn't for you to decide, coward....and yes you are a coward of the highest order. Now whine about name calling.....coward. Or ignore. Your choice but man up for once in your miserable life

well put

You're coddling them....an Islamapologist I presume? Kill them, it's simple, you kill them before they kill you. You do realize you're also an infidel to them, right? They want you left loons dead too.

Well there's the first example in this thread of someone on the right calling someone an "Islamapologist" or an "Islamic apologist".

Man up and stop whining

So, your best friend went to another country, not because he was invited, not because he wanted to see the sights, but he went with a gun in hand, and on behalf of a government that told him to kill people in that country?

When other people go to the US, or Belgium, or France, armed and with the intent of killing people, similar to your friend, they're bad people, yet when your friend does it, those from the country who try and stop him killing people are bad.

As one Paris Muslim youth put it, "One day we're gonna burn all this shit down." I would listen to him. He really means it. Things will never be the same in so many Western European nations.

They allowed their Left to dismantle their Immigration Systems. They rapidly and permanently altered the demographics. Islamic Terrorism isn't going away. In fact, it will grow more deadly. Many once beautiful safe European cities have been lost. Sadly, it is what it is.

The point here is one of integration and that mass immigration often lacks that integration. These kids feel bad because they shouldn't have been put in the situation they're in in the first place. However they're there. How can you stop it? How can you make an immigration system that does work?

Man up and stop whining

We have little in common but I totally agree with you about Iraq. We went in there as invaders instead of "liberators" over a terrorism event that rogue elements within our own "gubermint" was behind and profited from while destroying evidence that would have linked them to insider trading and other fraudulent business dealings. Rumsfeld coming out the day before saying that they could not account for 2.5 TRILLION dollars and then the next day the section of the Pentagon that was trying to track the money get blown up with a missile so "that's that"...move along folks, we have brown people to kill. False flags have been used all through history and USA.INC has become an expert at it.

Man up and stop whining

Your authority to lecture anybody has long since departed. "KILL EVERYONE"is a sick solution from a sick mind.

Man up and stop whining

Your authority to lecture anybody has long since departed. "KILL EVERYONE"is a sick solution from a sick mind.

Go read Pink News, Twinkle Toes and cease bothering me with your inane ramblings

Go read Pink News, Twinkle Toes and cease bothering me with your inane ramblings
"I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet."
Go and bake a cake you Godless wretch.

"I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet."
Go and bake a cake you Godless wretch.

Aww Twinkie is all mad and shit.....yawn.

Forum List

Back