🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jihad or just plain anger?

I think that the problem isn't Islam.

The problem is that many countries that are backwards are Muslims, and this is the problem. India has a problem with being backwards too. However Christianity was backwards and have developed, if the west helps Muslims to develop, then this sort of thing will change.

Now, you have places like Saudi Arabia and UAE which have developed so fast with oil money, this is false development, it's economic development without the social development taking place at the same pace, and so socially they are backwards, some as much as places that are economically backwards.

This stuff takes time. But making the people angry isn't going to help, and you make backwards people angry, and they come out with blood lust. You can see it even on here, many Americans also have the blood lust. They complain about Muslims having it, and to solve this problem we need to blood lust back. It's ridiculous.

Complaining about what you are.

Even 'Moderate' Muslims have a duty to defend the faith and their Prophet. Anytime they perceive a slight, it's their duty to respond. That's unlike most Christians and Jews. They're very tolerant of the attacks and insults. They're not bound to seek revenge.

Western Europeans and Amerians are just clueless when it comes to Islam and the Koran. A perceived insult to Islam can't go unchecked. It's all Muslims' duty to respond. That's the reality. So when nations decide to accept mass Muslim emigration, they better really understand what it means. It may not be compatible with Western Democracy.

Actually whenever I compare Islam and Christianity, I get a mouthful of abuse on here.

Yes, Christianity and Islam are different. Very different.

Christianity is a popular religion because you can do whatever you like, then go to church on Sunday and you're told that you're still a great person, even if you did happen to deliberately kill Mrs Smith because you were bored, as long as you make it to church on a Sunday, you're a great guy.

Islam is popular because a lot of people don't want to make decisions in life, they like to have others to tell them what to do, and Islam is so full of rules, you pray all the time, you work hard, you do all of that and there's no time to think much.

Both are a crock of shit. Both lead to people killing, how Bush could get away with killing, how the conquistadores could get away with killing, how Washington could get away with killing and then stand up and feel great about themselves I'll never know.

The reality though is there are different levels of acceptance in religion. Some people take it all on, they have to practice it 100%. Some do it 50%, Muslims drink, but do Ramadan, Christians go to church at Christmas but blaspheme, whatever.

In the UK only 50% of Muslims have ever gone to a mosque. They're Muslims lite. They identify with Islam because their parents were. But they've learned to prefer their life to the one their grandparents or parents left. They don't need religion to tell them how to lead their life. They just get on with their life.

Those who become radical, do so because they're angry kids. ISIS is a way to go and get that anger out of their system. We've offered them this on a plate, and ISIS is attracting these people. Even some non-Muslim born kids are converting and going for the fight.

Muslims can live side by side with others, you go to Malaysia, a Democracy, a safe country, where ethnic Chinese, Ethnic Indians live side by side with the local Muslim Malays.

But then most people don't care for the reality and the facts, they pick and choose.

Islam could be just like Christianity, another religion, however Bush and Trump and others are pushing them away from this.

Jesus and Muhammad preached very different philosophies. There are virtually no similarities. Jesus preached 'Turn the other cheek', while Muhammad preached 'Retaliation and violence.' I hate when people try to claim they're similar. They just aren't.

Like i said, even 'Moderate' Muslims have a duty to seek revenge on those they perceive as insulting the faith or Muhammad. It's their law. Christians and Jews aren't bound to similar law.

The thing is, it doesn't matter what someone preaches. It matters what people do.

A Christian, George W Bush, invaded Iraq, got hundreds of thousands of people killed and destroyed a country.
Muslims have managed to destroyed parts of Iraq and Syria and killed a hundred thousand people.

Where's the difference?

I hear ya, just pointing out that Jesus and Muhammad were very different people, preaching very different philosophies. Islam and Christianity are very different religions. What the Left in Western Europe and the U.S. don't understand, is that it's all Muslims' duty to seek retribution for perceived insults to Islam or the Prophet. It's not just radicalized Muslims who must live by that law. 'Moderate' Muslims are also duty-bound.

In contrast, Christians are taught to be tolerant of attacks and insults to their faith. There are big differences. That's why i say i don't think Islam is compatible with Western Democracy. It's not a good fit. Western Europe is beginning to see that. I think the problems are only just beginning. When Muslims feel they are 'victims', they will lash out and seek revenge. And there are many Muslims all across Western Europe who aren't happy and feel they've been victimized somehow. I'm afraid it's gonna get much uglier over there.

Like I've said before, if you take a religion you'll find many different interpretations of it.

Islam is at a place where some parts of it teach this intolerance. At the same time some teach that it is the religion of peace.

Contradictions are all over the place.

Like I also say, Malaysia is a multi-cultural democracy with Muslims making up 52% of the population and most leaders have been Muslims, and it works.

So to say they're incompatible is wrong. Some parts are incompatible, then too is Christianity. The Vatican City is THE Catholic country, and they don't have Democracy.

Even 'Moderate' Muslims have a duty to defend the faith and their Prophet. Anytime they perceive a slight, it's their duty to respond. That's unlike most Christians and Jews. They're very tolerant of the attacks and insults. They're not bound to seek revenge.

Western Europeans and Amerians are just clueless when it comes to Islam and the Koran. A perceived insult to Islam can't go unchecked. It's all Muslims' duty to respond. That's the reality. So when nations decide to accept mass Muslim emigration, they better really understand what it means. It may not be compatible with Western Democracy.

Actually whenever I compare Islam and Christianity, I get a mouthful of abuse on here.

Yes, Christianity and Islam are different. Very different.

Christianity is a popular religion because you can do whatever you like, then go to church on Sunday and you're told that you're still a great person, even if you did happen to deliberately kill Mrs Smith because you were bored, as long as you make it to church on a Sunday, you're a great guy.

Islam is popular because a lot of people don't want to make decisions in life, they like to have others to tell them what to do, and Islam is so full of rules, you pray all the time, you work hard, you do all of that and there's no time to think much.

Both are a crock of shit. Both lead to people killing, how Bush could get away with killing, how the conquistadores could get away with killing, how Washington could get away with killing and then stand up and feel great about themselves I'll never know.

The reality though is there are different levels of acceptance in religion. Some people take it all on, they have to practice it 100%. Some do it 50%, Muslims drink, but do Ramadan, Christians go to church at Christmas but blaspheme, whatever.

In the UK only 50% of Muslims have ever gone to a mosque. They're Muslims lite. They identify with Islam because their parents were. But they've learned to prefer their life to the one their grandparents or parents left. They don't need religion to tell them how to lead their life. They just get on with their life.

Those who become radical, do so because they're angry kids. ISIS is a way to go and get that anger out of their system. We've offered them this on a plate, and ISIS is attracting these people. Even some non-Muslim born kids are converting and going for the fight.

Muslims can live side by side with others, you go to Malaysia, a Democracy, a safe country, where ethnic Chinese, Ethnic Indians live side by side with the local Muslim Malays.

But then most people don't care for the reality and the facts, they pick and choose.

Islam could be just like Christianity, another religion, however Bush and Trump and others are pushing them away from this.

Jesus and Muhammad preached very different philosophies. There are virtually no similarities. Jesus preached 'Turn the other cheek', while Muhammad preached 'Retaliation and violence.' I hate when people try to claim they're similar. They just aren't.

Like i said, even 'Moderate' Muslims have a duty to seek revenge on those they perceive as insulting the faith or Muhammad. It's their law. Christians and Jews aren't bound to similar law.

The thing is, it doesn't matter what someone preaches. It matters what people do.

A Christian, George W Bush, invaded Iraq, got hundreds of thousands of people killed and destroyed a country.
Muslims have managed to destroyed parts of Iraq and Syria and killed a hundred thousand people.

Where's the difference?

I hear ya, just pointing out that Jesus and Muhammad were very different people, preaching very different philosophies. Islam and Christianity are very different religions. What the Left in Western Europe and the U.S. don't understand, is that it's all Muslims' duty to seek retribution for perceived insults to Islam or the Prophet. It's not just radicalized Muslims who must live by that law. 'Moderate' Muslims are also duty-bound.

In contrast, Christians are taught to be tolerant of attacks and insults to their faith. There are big differences. That's why i say i don't think Islam is compatible with Western Democracy. It's not a good fit. Western Europe is beginning to see that. I think the problems are only just beginning. When Muslims feel they are 'victims', they will lash out and seek revenge. And there are many Muslims all across Western Europe who aren't happy and feel they've been victimized somehow. I'm afraid it's gonna get much uglier over there.

Like I've said before, if you take a religion you'll find many different interpretations of it.

Islam is at a place where some parts of it teach this intolerance. At the same time some teach that it is the religion of peace.

Contradictions are all over the place.

Like I also say, Malaysia is a multi-cultural democracy with Muslims making up 52% of the population and most leaders have been Muslims, and it works.

So to say they're incompatible is wrong. Some parts are incompatible, then too is Christianity. The Vatican City is THE Catholic country, and they don't have Democracy.

Jesus preached peace and love. Muhammad preached war and conquest. Islam is not a 'Religion of Peace.' That's where the Left continues to be confused and ignorant. It's 'peaceful' if you submit to Islamic-rule. The Left just got it wrong when it opened the Immigration flood gates in Western Europe. They may have had good intentions, but they got it wrong.

Muslims have been known throughout history to be somewhat tolerant of other faiths. But that's only after conquering. So if you're willing to submit and be conquered, you may experience some tolerence. But anyway, these wars have been fought before. Just repeating history. It's gonna be a long battle. Internal Civil War-like struggles are gonna take place in many Western European countries. Things will get much worse before they'll get better.

Forum List

Back