🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jihad or just plain anger?

It's past time to stop coddling them, making excuses for their actions and get down to the dirty business of eradicating them like the rabid animals they are

Yea yea kill em all and let Allah sort them out.

Works for me
Stop being a coward and go for it...

Get lost, runt

As everyone can see, some people prefer to insult, rather than debate.

uncle-sam-stop-whining.jpg

The answer to the question the OP poses, and stole from my thread is "anger". Specifically, anger at the type of cultural depravity in the West that the OP has routinely advocated for escalating despite the obvious fearful/angry reaction by modest cultures here in the US and elsewhere throughout the world. Islam just happens to be one of the more proactive cultures in making a statement about their anger.

That's why GOP pundits always snicker when they ask rainbow-liberal advocates like Frigidweirdo to "embrace muslims near you"...because they know why, instinctively, the radical Islamics are in a culture war with the West. Put them right at the root of their angst and see what happens. It's why when you hear liberals mocking religion, it's never Islam. Because they too, instinctively, know what the cause of all the hubbub is at its root..

Last edited:
I don't think enough are gettin it. They just don't understand. That's especially true of the Left in the U.S. and Western Europe. Unfortunately, 'Moderate' Muslims are a problem for Western Democracies as well. All Muslims, not just radicalized ones, have a duty to seek revenge on anyone perceived to have insulted Islam or the Prophet. It's their law. And they enforce it dutifully.

Muslims are not like Christians and Jews. Christians and Jews are far more tolerant of attacks and insults on their faith. They don't feel a duty to seek revenge and kill those insulting their faith. This is a big difference. So Islamic Terrorism is more complicated than most understand. Muslims, even 'Moderate' ones, are potential terrorists. Because they live to obey their religious law. If they feel their faith or Prophet has been insulted, they will seek retribution. It's their duty.

I think that the problem isn't Islam.

The problem is that many countries that are backwards are Muslims, and this is the problem. India has a problem with being backwards too. However Christianity was backwards and have developed, if the west helps Muslims to develop, then this sort of thing will change.

Now, you have places like Saudi Arabia and UAE which have developed so fast with oil money, this is false development, it's economic development without the social development taking place at the same pace, and so socially they are backwards, some as much as places that are economically backwards.

This stuff takes time. But making the people angry isn't going to help, and you make backwards people angry, and they come out with blood lust. You can see it even on here, many Americans also have the blood lust. They complain about Muslims having it, and to solve this problem we need to blood lust back. It's ridiculous.

Complaining about what you are.

Even 'Moderate' Muslims have a duty to defend the faith and their Prophet. Anytime they perceive a slight, it's their duty to respond. That's unlike most Christians and Jews. They're very tolerant of the attacks and insults. They're not bound to seek revenge.

Western Europeans and Amerians are just clueless when it comes to Islam and the Koran. A perceived insult to Islam can't go unchecked. It's all Muslims' duty to respond. That's the reality. So when nations decide to accept mass Muslim emigration, they better really understand what it means. It may not be compatible with Western Democracy.

Actually whenever I compare Islam and Christianity, I get a mouthful of abuse on here.

Yes, Christianity and Islam are different. Very different.

Christianity is a popular religion because you can do whatever you like, then go to church on Sunday and you're told that you're still a great person, even if you did happen to deliberately kill Mrs Smith because you were bored, as long as you make it to church on a Sunday, you're a great guy.

Islam is popular because a lot of people don't want to make decisions in life, they like to have others to tell them what to do, and Islam is so full of rules, you pray all the time, you work hard, you do all of that and there's no time to think much.

Both are a crock of shit. Both lead to people killing, how Bush could get away with killing, how the conquistadores could get away with killing, how Washington could get away with killing and then stand up and feel great about themselves I'll never know.

The reality though is there are different levels of acceptance in religion. Some people take it all on, they have to practice it 100%. Some do it 50%, Muslims drink, but do Ramadan, Christians go to church at Christmas but blaspheme, whatever.

In the UK only 50% of Muslims have ever gone to a mosque. They're Muslims lite. They identify with Islam because their parents were. But they've learned to prefer their life to the one their grandparents or parents left. They don't need religion to tell them how to lead their life. They just get on with their life.

Those who become radical, do so because they're angry kids. ISIS is a way to go and get that anger out of their system. We've offered them this on a plate, and ISIS is attracting these people. Even some non-Muslim born kids are converting and going for the fight.

Muslims can live side by side with others, you go to Malaysia, a Democracy, a safe country, where ethnic Chinese, Ethnic Indians live side by side with the local Muslim Malays.

But then most people don't care for the reality and the facts, they pick and choose.

Islam could be just like Christianity, another religion, however Bush and Trump and others are pushing them away from this.

Jesus and Muhammad preached very different philosophies. There are virtually no similarities. Jesus preached 'Turn the other cheek', while Muhammad preached 'Retaliation and violence.' I hate when people try to claim they're similar. They just aren't.

Like i said, even 'Moderate' Muslims have a duty to seek revenge on those they perceive as insulting the faith or Muhammad. It's their law. Christians and Jews aren't bound to similar law.

Last edited:
As one Paris Muslim youth put it... "One day we're gonna burn all this shit down." I don't think it was just bluster. I think he meant it.

Kill him

There are laws regarding that sort of thing. Authorities in most Western European nations do not condone police killing a perpetrator setting a fire. I see a day when many Western European cities will burn. I feel sad saying that, but i believe it's inevitable.
All of this mass immigration of muslims to Europe and here is part of the globalist plan of carrying out Albert Pike's 3rd of three world wars he said must be financed..the blueprint is being followed to the last detail and it is very weird to see it happening right in front of me. Pike sure nailed the first two.....

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

After WWII, communism was made strong enough to begin taking over weaker governments. In 1945, at the Potsdam Conference between Truman, Churchill, and Stalin, a large portion of Europe was simply handed over to Russia, and on the other side of the world, the aftermath of the war with Japan helped to sweep the tide of communism into China. Our shadow government allowed Mao Tse Tung to take power in China.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time".

The global elites have used liberals and neocons like pawns to carry out a huge part of their agenda.

I don't think enough are gettin it. They just don't understand. That's especially true of the Left in the U.S. and Western Europe. Unfortunately, 'Moderate' Muslims are a problem for Western Democracies as well. All Muslims, not just radicalized ones, have a duty to seek revenge on anyone perceived to have insulted Islam or the Prophet. It's their law. And they enforce it dutifully.

Muslims are not like Christians and Jews. Christians and Jews are far more tolerant of attacks and insults on their faith. They don't feel a duty to seek revenge and kill those insulting their faith. This is a big difference. So Islamic Terrorism is more complicated than most understand. Muslims, even 'Moderate' ones, are potential terrorists. Because they live to obey their religious law. If they feel their faith or Prophet has been insulted, they will seek retribution. It's their duty.

The problem is that many countries that are backwards are Muslims, and this is the problem. India has a problem with being backwards too. However Christianity was backwards and have developed, if the west helps Muslims to develop, then this sort of thing will change.

Now, you have places like Saudi Arabia and UAE which have developed so fast with oil money, this is false development, it's economic development without the social development taking place at the same pace, and so socially they are backwards, some as much as places that are economically backwards.

This stuff takes time. But making the people angry isn't going to help, and you make backwards people angry, and they come out with blood lust. You can see it even on here, many Americans also have the blood lust. They complain about Muslims having it, and to solve this problem we need to blood lust back. It's ridiculous.

Even 'Moderate' Muslims have a duty to defend the faith and their Prophet. Anytime they perceive a slight, it's their duty to respond. That's unlike most Christians and Jews. They're very tolerant of the attacks and insults. They're not bound to seek revenge.

Western Europeans and Amerians are just clueless when it comes to Islam and the Koran. A perceived insult to Islam can't go unchecked. It's all Muslims' duty to respond. That's the reality. So when nations decide to accept mass Muslim emigration, they better really understand what it means. It may not be compatible with Western Democracy.

Actually whenever I compare Islam and Christianity, I get a mouthful of abuse on here.

Christianity is a popular religion because you can do whatever you like, then go to church on Sunday and you're told that you're still a great person, even if you did happen to deliberately kill Mrs Smith because you were bored, as long as you make it to church on a Sunday, you're a great guy.

Islam is popular because a lot of people don't want to make decisions in life, they like to have others to tell them what to do, and Islam is so full of rules, you pray all the time, you work hard, you do all of that and there's no time to think much.

Both are a crock of shit. Both lead to people killing, how Bush could get away with killing, how the conquistadores could get away with killing, how Washington could get away with killing and then stand up and feel great about themselves I'll never know.

The reality though is there are different levels of acceptance in religion. Some people take it all on, they have to practice it 100%. Some do it 50%, Muslims drink, but do Ramadan, Christians go to church at Christmas but blaspheme, whatever.

In the UK only 50% of Muslims have ever gone to a mosque. They're Muslims lite. They identify with Islam because their parents were. But they've learned to prefer their life to the one their grandparents or parents left. They don't need religion to tell them how to lead their life. They just get on with their life.

Those who become radical, do so because they're angry kids. ISIS is a way to go and get that anger out of their system. We've offered them this on a plate, and ISIS is attracting these people. Even some non-Muslim born kids are converting and going for the fight.

Muslims can live side by side with others, you go to Malaysia, a Democracy, a safe country, where ethnic Chinese, Ethnic Indians live side by side with the local Muslim Malays.

But then most people don't care for the reality and the facts, they pick and choose.

Islam could be just like Christianity, another religion, however Bush and Trump and others are pushing them away from this.

Jesus and Muhammad preached very different philosophies. There are virtually no similarities. Jesus preached 'Turn the other cheek', while Muhammad preached 'Retaliation and violence.' I hate when people try to claim they're similar. They just aren't.

Like i said, even 'Moderate' Muslims have a duty to seek revenge on those they perceive as insulting the faith or Muhammad. It's their law. Christians and Jews aren't bound to that duty.
Thats an incredibly simplistic interpretation of both religions. They have more in common than you are comfortable in acknowledging.

Like i said, even 'Moderate' Muslims have a duty to seek revenge on those they perceive as insulting the faith or Muhammad. It's their law. Christians and Jews aren't bound to that duty.
Believe it or not but Islam was an invention of the pagan catholic church to use as a proxy army to kill Jews that occupied Jerusalem because they coveted that city and to wage war against people that they deemed as "heretics" and did not follow the Catholic edicts and it REALLY ramped up with the Reformation in the mid 1500's when the Bible was made available to everyone and they learned that the Pope and catholicism was full of shit and just milking the people out of their hard earned money.

The intent doesn't matter, just track them down and kill them, kill those that support them, level any village harboring them

If something is a problem, and you fight the cause of the problem, then you can stop it from happening. If you are fighting a different problem to the real one, are you going to solve it?

Who are you hunting down?

Can the US govt hunt down the next school shooter before they strike again? Or will they just wait until a dozen innocent people are lying dead?
Frigid is angling toward love and kindness as a solution. Not a bad approach...after you kill the jihadists.

Let's leave all Muslim lands. We don't belong in those lands. We never did. Until we leave, we will be in engaged in endless war.

Let's leave all Muslim lands. We don't belong in those lands. We never did. Until we leave, we will be in engaged in endless war.
And they don't belong outside those lands. Let then sit in their own shit until they decide to clean it up.

Last edited:
That wouldn't help. It's not like Brussels had an army base in Pakistan. When our ships were seized and our people beheaded we didn't have anyone in the middle east. We just had a president,

The western left is a sobbing sister explaining to Ted Bundy why he doesn't really want to hurt anyone. If it wasn't for those nasty, slutty, whores treating him bad there wouldn't be a problem at all.

That wouldn't help. It's not like Brussels had an army base in Pakistan. When our ships were seized and our people beheaded we didn't have anyone in the middle east. We just had a president,

The western left is a sobbing sister explaining to Ted Bundy why he doesn't really want to hurt anyone. If it wasn't for those nasty, slutty, whores treating him bad there wouldn't be a problem at all.

Belgium has contributed to a lot of meddling and plundering in Muslim nations.

Bull shit. Brussels has been spoon feeding these bastards for generations. Europe deserves what it's getting just for being nice to these fuckers. Shoot them at the border and build a wall out of their bones.

"Contagion refers here to a form of copycat crime, whereby violence-prone individuals and groups imitate forms of (political) violence attractive to them, based on examples usually popularized by mass media. In the late 1960s and early 1970s, for instance, Palestinian terrorists staged a number of spectacular hijackings of commercial airliners, exploited the often prolonged hostage situations to win massive news coverage for their political grievances, and appeared to inspire other groups to follow their example. Although terrorism scholars, government officials, and journalists have pondered the question of mass-mediated contagion for decades, they have arrived at different conclusions. Because of significant advances in communication and information technology, and changes in the global media landscape during the last decade or so, this article reconsiders arguments surrounding contagion theories and contends that various types of media are indeed important carriers of the virus of hate and political violence."

Revisiting the Contagion Hypothesis: Terrorism, News Coverage, and Copycat Attacks | Nacos | Perspectives on Terrorism

The Terrorism Research Initiative (TRI) in a Nutshell
With 16 research institutions and more than 120 individual scholars from more than 30 countries in its ranks, the Terrorism Research Initiative (TRI) constitutes one of the largest research consortia in the field of Terrorism Studies.

About

Since ISIS has claimed credit for the attack I'm going with Jihad if something comes to light to show the attackers were just angry disillusioned youths I will reconsider this.

It's both.

ISIS pays these people, apparently 50,000 euros (or perhaps dollars, not much difference) to commit these attacks.

They do so because they are angry disillusioned youths, but they do so in the name of ISIS. ISIS uses them, it's happy to take such kids and have them carry the banner, to spread the fear, and these kids are happy to take the money and get their revenge.

it's a partnership made in the same hell as the one Bush and Halliburton made.
And it's just as possible they do this because they are true believers in the ISIS ideology.

It is possible. But chances are they're not.

Like i said, even 'Moderate' Muslims have a duty to seek revenge on those they perceive as insulting the faith or Muhammad. It's their law. Christians and Jews aren't bound to similar law.

The thing is, it doesn't matter what someone preaches. It matters what people do.

A Christian, George W Bush, invaded Iraq, got hundreds of thousands of people killed and destroyed a country.
Muslims have managed to destroyed parts of Iraq and Syria and killed a hundred thousand people.

Where's the difference?

The intent doesn't matter, just track them down and kill them, kill those that support them, level any village harboring them

If something is a problem, and you fight the cause of the problem, then you can stop it from happening. If you are fighting a different problem to the real one, are you going to solve it?

Who are you hunting down?

Can the US govt hunt down the next school shooter before they strike again? Or will they just wait until a dozen innocent people are lying dead?
Frigid is angling toward love and kindness as a solution. Not a bad approach...after you kill the jihadists.

I know that continued violence will just keep increasing the number of Jihadists out there.

You people seem to think you can just go and be tough and it'll work. It won't.

Kill 2 Jihadis and you might annoy a whole group of people and make another 10 Jihadis, which you then have to kill, making 100 more Jihadis, who you then have to kill making 1000 Jihadis who you then have to kill making 10,000 Jihadis who you then have to kill... and so on.

The thing is, it doesn't matter what someone preaches. It matters what people do.

A Christian, George W Bush, invaded Iraq, got hundreds of thousands of people killed and destroyed a country.
Muslims have managed to destroyed parts of Iraq and Syria and killed a hundred thousand people.

Where's the difference?

I hear ya, just pointing out that Jesus and Muhammad were very different people, preaching very different philosophies. Islam and Christianity are very different religions. What the Left in Western Europe and the U.S. don't understand, is that it's all Muslims' duty to seek retribution for perceived insults to Islam or the Prophet. It's not just radicalized Muslims who must live by that law. 'Moderate' Muslims are also duty-bound.

In contrast, Christians are taught to be tolerant of attacks and insults to their faith. There are big differences. That's why i say i don't think Islam is compatible with Western Democracy. It's not a good fit. Western Europe is beginning to see that. I think the problems are only just beginning. When Muslims feel they are 'victims', they will lash out and seek revenge. And there are many Muslims all across Western Europe who aren't happy and feel they've been victimized somehow. I'm afraid it's gonna get much uglier over there.

Forum List

Back