Jihadis, the mentally ill & street thugs: Liberals freed and/or welcomed them all.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Wanna talk about shootings liberals? Let's talk. Almost all American mass shootings are carried out by 1 of 3 types:

1. Badly mentally ill people
2. Common career criminal thugs
3. Jihadis

And....in simple terms...match the ^above with the v below

1. Liberals opened mental hospitals and said keeping the mentally ill locked up is inhumane
2. Liberals shorten sentences and are soft on crime; they oppose police and oppose tactics that are proven to reduce street gang shootings
3. Liberals welcome Muslims from ISIS ground zero, and go ape shit when someone dares to glare a suspicious eye at a Muslim

GUNS??? HA! Seems like the single common denominator of all 3 likely causes of a mass shooting is SUPPORT from liberals.

Guns vs Liberal Support. Which causes more?

So the way I see it...we have a clear solution to slash gun violence.

Stop importing jihadis.
Lock up violent thugs for decades.
House the mentally ill in an institution instead of drugging and freeing them.

That should knock out 90% of it. The left...of course...will oppose it.

Jihadis, the mentally ill & street thugs: Liberals freed and/or welcomed them all.

Of the three claims about, all are wrong.

Stop importing jihadis.
Lock up violent thugs for decades.
House the mentally ill in an institution instead of drugging and freeing them.
Stop importing jihadis. (We don't)
Lock up violent thugs for decades. (We do, and you don't need to for that long)
House the mentally ill in an institution instead of drugging and freeing them. (Blame Reagan, and our shitty health care system)

You can always count on PaintsHisToenails .......
Who in their right mind would import muslims into their country when those same people are trying to kill us?
And you'd have to be a loon to disagree with the fact that the majority of murders in this country are committed in the inner cities by thugs.
And the kicker? It's a very small percentage of the population thats doing all the shooting. Lock em up for thirty years and in short order you will have cut the murder rate by a huge margin.

As far as locking up crazy people?
Thats a tough one,if they are obviously a danger yes lock em up.
But you're always going to have the rare one where nobody saw it coming and the person just flipped out.

Who in their right mind would import muslims into their country when those same people are trying to kill us?
And you'd have to be a loon to disagree with the fact that the majority of murders in this country are committed in the inner cities by thugs.
And the kicker? It's a very small percentage of the population thats doing all the shooting. Lock em up for thirty years and in short order you will have cut the murder rate by a huge margin.

But you're always going to have the rare one where nobody saw it coming and the person just flipped out.

Liberals respond with "nuh-uh....I know you are but what am i".

Thugs and whackjobs....liberals fight to keep them roaming the streets.
Jihadis....liberals welcome in with open arms.

I'll never understand the liberal mindset.
It's self destructive behavior on a huge scale.

How mundane it must be to perceive everyone and everything as either liberal or conservative...

It's also murderous and depraved.

Yeah but thats the leaders.
The masses that fall for the shit is what boggles my mind.

Don't kid yourself. The cowardly little faggots are also murderous and depraved. They want someone else to do the dirty work because they're cowards..but they dream about doing it themselves.

Don't kid yourself. The cowardly little faggots are also murderous and depraved. They want someone else to do the dirty work because they're cowards..but they dream about doing it themselves.

I'm not sure they have the stomach for it.
But they dont mind if someone else does the dirty work I guess.

I'm not sure they have the stomach for it.
But they dont mind if someone else does the dirty work I guess.

They have the stomach for it. But they are only willing to do it to people who can't or won't fight back. Which is why they love Isis. It's not violence they abhor..it's danger to their own selves.

We need to start pouring pig grease on their corpses. Let it be known. You do jihad....you will bathe in pig grease...dead or alive.

We need to start pouring pig grease on their corpses. Let it be known. You do jihad....you will bathe in pig grease...dead or alive.
That would make no difference. It's childish to even say, but you'd have to know the faith to know why...

Forum List

Back