Jihadist groups hail Trump’s travel ban as a "victory"

It isn't, if it were necessary there would be one.
Lol do you even know the point of the ban then?
What ban?...LOL
Ok so what was it...that happened?
If
It isn't, if it were necessary there would be one.
Lol do you even know the point of the ban then?
What ban?...LOL
Ok so what was it...that happened?
The citizens of the countries on the list are banned from entering our country regardless of religion, unless of course they are being persecuted in those countries for those beliefs...what was it the news told you was happening?...did they tell you it was a Muslim ban? did you fall for it? did they mention that Muslims are legally flying into the U.S. every hour? they didn't mention that did they? that's why you had to ask me? bet you really didn't want me to tell you did ya?

No group is persecuted more by ISIS and Assad in Syria than Muslims.
For being Muslim? these are the ridiculous hoops you will be required to jump through and leaps of good sense you are going to have to make when you parrot the media to others, the media can get away with it because there is no challenge to them when they say it, but as you can see you must continuously stretch the truth to ridiculous lengths until it snaps back on you when the liberal orthodoxy is challenged.

Exactly how many refugees have committed the murderous terrorist acts in the US?
Since almost all Islamic terrorist attacks in the US have been committed by long term residents or US citizens, how is extreme vetting going to reveal that a person is likely to commit a terrorist act 5 or 10 years in the future? This does not make any sense.

Well there are more than enough dead bodies in europe to show we dont want that shit here.

Jihadist groups on Sunday celebrated the Trump administration’s ban on travel from seven Muslim-majority countries, saying the new policy validates their claim that the United States is at war with Islam.

Comments posted to pro-Islamic State social media accounts predicted that Trump’s E.O. would persuade American Muslims to side with the extremists. One posting hailed the U.S. president as “the best caller to Islam,” while others predicted that Trump would soon launch a new war in the Middle East.

“[Islamic State leader Abu Bakr] al-Baghdadi has the right to come out and inform Trump that banning Muslims from entering America is a ‘blessed ban,’” said one posting to a pro-Islamic State channel on Telegram, a social-media platform. The writer compared the executive order to the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003, which Islamic militant leaders at the time hailed as a “blessed invasion” that ignited anti-Western fervor across the Islamic world.

Several postings suggested that Trump was fulfilling the predictions of Anwar al-Awlaki, the American born al-Qaeda leader and preacher who famously said that the “West would eventually turn against its Muslim citizens.”

Jihadist groups hail Trump’s travel ban as a victory

And you MFs are aiding the enemy by echoing their propaganda. How's it feel to betray your country?
Banning Muslims from entering the US is exactly what ISIS wants and that is not propaganda. That is fact. The primary goal of ISIS is and has been separation of the faithful from infidels, driving the infidels out of Muslim lands and a return of the faithful to the caliphate.

Damn, you're usually not this stupid. There was no BAN, there was a moratorium from 14% of predominately muslim countries. Stop using the regressive lying narrative.
I didn't mention a ban but since you brought it up, it is Trump that called for a “total and complete shutdown of the entry of Muslims to the United States.” It was his press secretary, Spicer that said it was a “ban” on Monday night. It is trump who said that priority for refugee admission would be given to Christians. Now both Trump and Spicer say it's not a ban. One would have to be fool see it as anything else.

What did you fail to understand about it only applying to 14% of muslim countries, not much of a ban in my book.
Trump's order is banning, barring, or blocking over 125 million Muslims in 7 countries from entering the US. You can call it what you want, but the meaning is the same. He doesn't want them in the US. If there were any empirical evidence that this action would make America safer, then it might be more palatable but the fact is there isn't.

No person accepted to the United States as a refugee, Syrian or otherwise, has been implicated in a major terrorist attack since the Refugee Act was passed in 1980. There have been no fatal terrorist attacks post 911 by citizens of countries Trump has banned. No one has been killed in this country in a terrorist attack by anyone who emigrated from any of the seven countries.

Democratic lawmaker says no terrorist attack since 9/11 from

Trump's order is banning, barring, or blocking over 125 million Muslims in 7 countries from entering the US.
And allows the the entire rest of the Muslim world in, even the ones the left is demanding to be included on the list

You can call it what you want,

but that doesn't mean you will get away with it.

but the meaning is the same.

Prove it by calling it a ban on countries instead of Muslims, we'll see if you really believe that the meaning is still the same

He doesn't want them in the US
Because?...ooohhhhh, try and resist that urge to parrot the media, c'mon, give it your best shot

Well there are more than enough dead bodies in europe to show we dont want that shit here.

And you MFs are aiding the enemy by echoing their propaganda. How's it feel to betray your country?
Banning Muslims from entering the US is exactly what ISIS wants and that is not propaganda. That is fact. The primary goal of ISIS is and has been separation of the faithful from infidels, driving the infidels out of Muslim lands and a return of the faithful to the caliphate.

Damn, you're usually not this stupid. There was no BAN, there was a moratorium from 14% of predominately muslim countries. Stop using the regressive lying narrative.
I didn't mention a ban but since you brought it up, it is Trump that called for a “total and complete shutdown of the entry of Muslims to the United States.” It was his press secretary, Spicer that said it was a “ban” on Monday night. It is trump who said that priority for refugee admission would be given to Christians. Now both Trump and Spicer say it's not a ban. One would have to be fool see it as anything else.

What did you fail to understand about it only applying to 14% of muslim countries, not much of a ban in my book.
Trump's order is banning, barring, or blocking over 125 million Muslims in 7 countries from entering the US. You can call it what you want, but the meaning is the same. He doesn't want them in the US. If there were any empirical evidence that this action would make America safer, then it might be more palatable but the fact is there isn't.

No person accepted to the United States as a refugee, Syrian or otherwise, has been implicated in a major terrorist attack since the Refugee Act was passed in 1980. There have been no fatal terrorist attacks post 911 by citizens of countries Trump has banned. No one has been killed in this country in a terrorist attack by anyone who emigrated from any of the seven countries.

The governments of the 7 countries don't have adequate records to properly check the backgrounds of the folks wanting in. And you semantics games aside, there have been refugees form theses countries that have been arrested for terrorist activities and many more are under investigation. Many have also been jailed for sexual assault, murder and other crimes.

So I'll ask you as I have other bleeding hearts, how many dead and raped Americans are acceptable to you? When you bring in people who's cultures are so antithetical to ours it's going to happen, so once again, how many American causalities are acceptable to you?

The governments of the 7 countries don't have adequate records to properly check the backgrounds of the folks wanting in. And you semantics games aside, there have been refugees form theses countries that have been arrested for terrorist activities and many more are under investigation. Many have also been jailed for sexual assault, murder and other crimes.

So I'll ask you as I have other bleeding hearts, how many dead and raped Americans are acceptable to you? When you bring in people who's cultures are so antithetical to ours it's going to happen, so once again, how many American causalities are acceptable to you?
Again you present no evidence that the ban on Muslims from these 7 countries will make us safer. From 1975-2015, there were no terrorist attacks by people from these countries that killed anyone in the US. By comparison we have had more people killed by Cuban terrorist attacks than all these countries combined.

Guide to Trump’s Executive Order to Limit Migration for “National Security” Reasons

Again you present no evidence that the ban on Muslims from these 7 countries will make us safer. From 1975-2015, there were no terrorist attacks by people from these countries that killed anyone in the US. By comparison we have had more people killed by Cuban terrorist attacks than all these countries combined.

Guide to Trump’s Executive Order to Limit Migration for “National Security” Reasons

Get back to me when you have the balls to answer my question.

You posed a loaded question, a logical fallacy. If you don't understand, look it up.

Last edited:
Jihadist groups on Sunday celebrated the Trump administration’s ban on travel from seven Muslim-majority countries, saying the new policy validates their claim that the United States is at war with Islam.

Comments posted to pro-Islamic State social media accounts predicted that Trump’s E.O. would persuade American Muslims to side with the extremists. One posting hailed the U.S. president as “the best caller to Islam,” while others predicted that Trump would soon launch a new war in the Middle East.

“[Islamic State leader Abu Bakr] al-Baghdadi has the right to come out and inform Trump that banning Muslims from entering America is a ‘blessed ban,’” said one posting to a pro-Islamic State channel on Telegram, a social-media platform. The writer compared the executive order to the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003, which Islamic militant leaders at the time hailed as a “blessed invasion” that ignited anti-Western fervor across the Islamic world.

Several postings suggested that Trump was fulfilling the predictions of Anwar al-Awlaki, the American born al-Qaeda leader and preacher who famously said that the “West would eventually turn against its Muslim citizens.”

The idiots must think that "reverse psychology" works on this government, like it did with the lame Europeans.
Basically: "Hey you Americans, if you don't keep allowing in Muslims (to over time increase their voting power and ability to change the government to its liking), we are going step up our attacks.

Why do Progressives bend over backwards defending a bunch that treat women as chattel and murder people for being gay? Both groups who they say they champion?

You poise loaded question, a logical fallacy. If you don't understand, look it up.

Deflection, how appropriate, run along until you grow a pair, you're dismissed.

Right, don't kill terrorist because they then become martyrs and can be used to recruit more terrorists and don't keep terrorists out of the country because that will allow them to recruit more terrorists. It makes a lot of sense if you are a complete idiot.

Well, test those remaining brain cells you may have left......ISIS has killed MORE Muslims tha any of our efforts......Now, if you were a Muslim who wanted to side and help the west, how would you view this latest ban on virtually ALL Muslims to the US?
If you had a functioning brain and anything that resembled personal integrity you wouldn't claim this banned virtually all Muslims.

You are asking a lot of her.

This is why we need the ban. This is repulsive - and had I been on that flight those muslims would have lost teeth, found themselves on the tarmac, and this lady would have flown in her original seat...

Tragic that you nat4900 are fighting for this kind of discrimination instead of against it... But not all that surprising. Dumbocrats long history of hating women and treating them as nothing more than sexual objects is only surpassed by their long history of ugly racism.

I'm curious about the number of young male Muslims you have adopted into your home.

The idiots must think that "reverse psychology" works on this government, like it did with the lame Europeans.
Basically: "Hey you Americans, if you don't keep allowing in Muslims (to over time increase their voting power and ability to change the government to its liking), we are going step up our attacks.
Basically, I think Trump's idea is to inspire some Muslim in the US, hopefully some Syrian Refugee to commit a terrorist attack, proving he's right. If he can piss off enough Muslims and get enough terrorist attacks, he will be able to give the Jihadists the kind of war they have been praying for.

Basically, I think Trump's idea is to inspire some Muslim in the US, hopefully some Syrian Refugee to commit a terrorist attack, proving he's right. If he can piss off enough Muslims and get enough terrorist attacks, he will be able to give the Jihadists the kind of war they have been praying for.

......and, please include in that possible above scenario that such would ensure a Trump second term

Forum List

Back