Jill Biden

An article in the WSJ op ed page supposedly shreds Jill Biden as a Doctor. She is not. A person who works there Melissa Korn ripped the article. Anyway, Jill Biden is much less then advertised according to the article. Vetting is so much fun when it is not against you as Joe and Jill were so fortunate to receive from the biased media.
She is a Doctor of Education.

Then she should be dismissed for malpractice.
This thread is just more proof-as though we needed any- that conservatives are as dumb as a turnip

So if anyone has the temerity to disagree with you they are dumb. You may want to check on your own se
An article in the WSJ op ed page supposedly shreds Jill Biden as a Doctor. She is not. A person who works there Melissa Korn ripped the article. Anyway, Jill Biden is much less then advertised according to the article. Vetting is so much fun when it is not against you as Joe and Jill were so fortunate to receive from the biased media.

Yes she is. She is a DOCTOR of Education.

No, she has a PHd which in todays parlance is much different from a doctor. And with her history she doesn't even deserve that/

No, as the Admiral pointed out, she has an Ed.D. But that is still referred to as "Doctor". She is not an MD, but she IS a Dr.

Only by stretching the definition of Dr. She has a higher degree, but that does not entitle her to be called doctor. Misinformation.

No, she has a PHd which in todays parlance is much different from a doctor. And with her history she doesn't even deserve that/
I heard she doesn't even recommend Tylenol !

A Doctorate Degree

Doesn't imply that you are a medical doctor.

It’s not that difficult, unless you just want to be an asshole, which most on the political right are assholes.

This thread is just more proof-as though we needed any- that conservatives are as dumb as a turnip

So if anyone has the temerity to disagree with you they are dumb. You may want to check on your own se

No, as the Admiral pointed out, she has an Ed.D. But that is still referred to as "Doctor". She is not an MD, but she IS a Dr.

Only by stretching the definition of Dr. She has a higher degree, but that does not entitle her to be called doctor. Misinformation.

Not at all. The misinformed are those who think the term "Doctor" is only for those who are MDs.

A Doctorate Degree

It’s not that difficult, unless you just want to be an asshole, which most on the political right are assholes.

It also does not imply that you are a actual doctor, just claim the title for personal reasons.

Not at all. The misinformed are those who think the term "Doctor" is only for those who are MDs.

When you hear the term "doctor", what is the first profession that you think of? Be honest for once and give a truthful answer.

When you hear the term "doctor", what is the first profession that you think of? Be honest for once and give a truthful answer.
Nothing I said was untrue
Therefore I gave you an honest answer.

Is Jill Biden a “medical” doctor.
Neither she nor I nor any reasonable person ever claimed as such. Jill Biden has and earned a “doctorate”. Yes or no. Now be honest.
When you hear “football player” which Sport do you think of?

A Doctorate Degree

It also does not imply that you are a actual doctor, just claim the title for personal reasons.

It is a privilege given to those who complete a doctorate.

Anyone can say they are a doctor.

1607903748539.png

1607903855434.png

Last edited:

Irrelevant. If she completed her doctorate, she earned privilege of being called a doctor.

Why does her being called "doctor" matter so much?

Neither she nor I nor any reasonable person ever claimed as such. Jill Biden has and earned a “doctorate”. Yes or no. Now be honest.
Soccer?

Soccer?
You fell into that trap.
of course the correct answer is soccer but any man of worth would say American Football played with tough guys rather than floppers that can’t use their hands.

You fell into that trap.
of course the correct answer is soccer but any man of worth would say American Football played with tough guys rather than floppers that can’t use their hands.
At the risk of being accused of de-railing the thread, today football has become a sport of kneelers.

You fell into that trap.
At the risk of being accused of de-railing the thread, today football has become a sport of kneelers.
lol.
hardly.

If that is the case, she is an Ed. D., and not a Ph. D.

And she should still be referred to as Doctor Jill Biden.

I never said otherwise! Your inability to read for comprehension is common for Alabama grads.

Really? Did I refer to her as a Ph.D.?

You quoted people in the thread who did and did not disagree.

So you require others to agree with your definitions or they are not worth considering? A true democrat.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. I have a Master's in Education. I know the hierarchy of the system because the universities hounded me about getting a doctorate, or Ed. D.

You are a magic assumption maker, considering I have been a registered Republican my entire life.

Yes, let's all be respectful to our new First Lady.

For the last four years, we have had a beautiful & gracious First Lady whom most people have been respectful of or have simply ignored. But there has been very little mean-spirited comments about her. That is the way it should be.
Big difference is that the current FL is married to a president who was actually elected.

Yes she earned a "doctorate" but has been known to pretend she is otherwise. In other words, she lies.

As for a football player, personally I think of soccer. If you think otherwise that is your problem, one of many.

Yes, let's all be respectful to our new First Lady.

For the last four years, we have had a beautiful & gracious First Lady whom most people have been respectful of or have simply ignored. But there has been very little mean-spirited comments about her. That is the way it should be.

Now on January 20, we will have Dr. Biden as our new First Lady. And most Americans of all political persuasions, I assume, will treat her with the usual respect that we traditionally give to First Ladies. (My favorite was Mrs. Richard M. Nixon.)

"But there has been very little mean-spirited comments about her"

WTF?

Are you fucking serious?!!!!!!!!!!!!
Melania has been attacked non-stop by the left for four fucking years!!! Where the fuck have you been?

WYF are you crying victim over.

A Doctorate Degree

It is a privilege given to those who complete a doctorate.

Given, not earned or required, used only for personal glorification and deceit.

Forum List

Back