Jill Biden

An article in the WSJ op ed page supposedly shreds Jill Biden as a Doctor. She is not. A person who works there Melissa Korn ripped the article. Anyway, Jill Biden is much less then advertised according to the article. Vetting is so much fun when it is not against you as Joe and Jill were so fortunate to receive from the biased media.

I go by Doctor. I worked extremely hard to earn my Sc.D. and legitimately hold the title of "Doctor of Science." That I am not a medical doctor doesn't mean I don't have the right, the authority to use the title.

Obviously I don't agree with the WSJ on this and find the position petty.

This idea that only MDs can use the title "Dr" is ridiculous. And the tired old line "no one should be called 'doctor' unless they have delivered a baby" is simply nonsense. I personally know 2 people who have delivered a baby. Neither is in the medical profession. They were just in the right place and helped a distressed woman.

How about dentists? Are they doctors?

What about veterinarians? Are they doctors?

The prefix of someone's name is not determined by the lowest common denominator of the ignorant (willful or otherwise) public.

Dentists and vets are medical doctors, sort of a different situation.

An article in the WSJ op ed page supposedly shreds Jill Biden as a Doctor. She is not. A person who works there Melissa Korn ripped the article. Anyway, Jill Biden is much less then advertised according to the article. Vetting is so much fun when it is not against you as Joe and Jill were so fortunate to receive from the biased media.

I go by Doctor. I worked extremely hard to earn my Sc.D. and legitimately hold the title of "Doctor of Science." That I am not a medical doctor doesn't mean I don't have the right, the authority to use the title.

This idea that only MDs can use the title "Dr" is ridiculous. And the tired old line "no one should be called 'doctor' unless they have delivered a baby" is simply nonsense. I personally know 2 people who have delivered a baby. Neither is in the medical profession. They were just in the right place and helped a distressed woman.

The prefix of someone's name is not determined by the lowest common denominator of the ignorant (willful or otherwise) public.

But they defy the idea that only people who have delivered babies should be called 'doctor'.

But they defy the idea that only people who have delivered babies should be called 'doctor'.

I suppose.

Personally, I've not encountered anyone with an issue over my title. My employer uses it to lend credibility to our organization.

Horseshit! She has a PhD and is very much entittled to use "Doctor"

Dr. Sean Hannity can use the title as well, he received a doctorate from Liberty, the nation's premiere Christian university.
It would take a grade 'A' f-stick to try and utilize an honorary degree as means to be addressed as 'Dr.'. Of course, that pretty much sums up Hannity.

Dr. Sean Hannity can use the title as well, he received a doctorate from Liberty, the nation's premiere Christian university.
What was the topic of his dissertation?

It would take a grade 'A' f-stick to try and utilize an honorary degree as means to be addressed as 'Dr.'. Of course, that pretty much sums up Hannity.

Hannity is one of the premiere journalists of our time.

He fully deserved the honor given to him

Hannity received a doctorate of Law in 2005, so that's his area of expertise.

If she possesses a PHD, then she can be addressed as "Doctor". My brother and sister and law possess PHD's in Physics. They are addressed by their peers as such.
The educated among us can discern between PHD and MD. However, given your side's willingness to believe a man who has hawked miracle drug cures, injecting
disinfectants, and sticking UV lights where the sun don't shine, you really don't have much to stand on here. Nor does anyone else making the argument that Jill Biden
needs to drop the Dr.

Jill has the same PhD as Bill Cosby. Like Tucker C. said, it's just a small grade above Dr. Pepper! :blowpop:

Hannity is one of the premiere journalists of our time.

He fully deserved the honor given to him

I don't care that he is one of the premier journalists. If he did not complete the requirements of a doctorate, him using the title of "doctor" is ridiculous.

Hannity received a doctorate of Law in 2005, so that's his area of expertise.

He received an honorary doctorate.

I suppose.

Personally, I've not encountered anyone with an issue over my title. My employer uses it to lend credibility to our organization.

I have not encountered anyone who had an issue with a Ph.D or Ed.D being called "doctor" either. At least not until the rabid Trumpers started attacking Jill Biden.

I suppose.

I have not encountered anyone who had an issue with a Ph.D or Ed.D being called "doctor" either. At least not until the rabid Trumpers started attacking Jill Biden.

Outside of the medical profession, most don't use it publicly unless to window-dress.
And by God, the Biden family is so lame, they need to window-dress any which way they can!

I suppose.

A few years ago, the libs had a conniption about Dr. Glenn Beck, who received his doctorate in humanities from Liberty. What goes around comes around. If the libs are going to insist on calling Biden's old lady "Doctor", they should do the same with conservative holders of doctorate degrees.

I suppose.

I am sorry Winterborn, it will only get worse from here. That aging false educated slut needs to be made a mockery of. She fronted for a man in decline who may be sworn in as President.

I suppose.

A few years ago, the libs had a conniption about Dr. Glenn Beck, who received his doctorate in humanities from Liberty. What goes around comes around. If the libs are going to insist on calling Biden's old lady "Doctor", they should do the same with conservative holders of doctorate degrees.

Dr. Michael Savage!
Swallow this Biden boot lickers!!!

I suppose.

Did Glenn Beck actually earn a doctorate or is his, like Hannity's, and honorary degree?

I suppose.

I am sorry Winterborn, it will only get worse from here. That aging false educated slut needs to be made a mockery of. She fronted for a man in decline who may be sworn in as President.

"false educated"? What is false about her education? I mean, at least her doctorate was earned, not given as an honorary degree.

And "slut"? Really?

Forum List

Back