Jim Carrey is batshit crazy

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
It is beyond me why the media would bother to report anything that some movie star in hollywood has to say about anythiing....especially---politics.

The only worse source than some movie actor would be the reporters from the msm spouting their personal opinions......they really have no qualifications either.....if one has even an average i.q. --you can sail through journalism school.

Jim Carrey: America ‘Doomed' If We Don’t Regulate Capitalism

Bob Woodward the Most Overrated Journalist of Our Times

Last edited:
It is beyond me why the media would bother to report anything that some movie star in hollywood has to say about anythiing....especially---politics.

The only worse source than some movie actor would be the reporters from the msm spouting their personal opinions......they really have no qualifications either.....if one has even an average i.q. --you can sail through journalism school.

Jim Carrey is a pussy whipped bitch

Jim is living off of his residuals.
His career is over.

Jim Carrey changed....after his Irish girlfriend committed suicide, not long after they broke...he was never the same again

Instead of going to a psychiatrist and fix his mind..... he has decided that lashing out against the President is better therapy ....very sad....very very sad...and very stupid on his part.

Who knows what demons he carry inside

u6bK28U.jpg

Jim Carrey changed....after his Irish girlfriend committed suicide, not long after they broke...he was never the same again

Instead of going to a psychiatrist and fix his mind..... he has decided that lashing out against the President is better therapy ....very sad....very very sad...and very stupid on his part.

u6bK28U.jpg
Wow, did not know any of that, thanks for the heads-up...feel bad for the guy now

u6bK28U.jpg
Wow, did not know any of that, thanks for the heads-up...feel bad for the guy now

Why feel bad?

If he is depressed go to a doctor!

Do not express your anger towards the President!

You know what i mean??

Why feel bad?

If he is depressed go to a doctor!

Do not express your anger towards the President!

You know what i mean??
I get what your saying...if you notice the hollywood types who do/say these things for the most part, have careers that are in limbo and/or waning and are looking for work...it's the same mentality that compliments the king and his wardrobe.

Yes. Makes much more sense to listen to a has been draft dodging 3 chord guitar player who crapped his pants to avoid the draft.
upload_2019-4-5_20-26-42.jpeg

Forum List

Back