Jim Carrey is batshit crazy

Carrey was a great entertainer.
But, he is not a very bright man.
Intelligent entertainers do not want to offend millions of people with their dumb poltical drivel.
He is getting to be really obnoxious.
He is working towards being put on my "do not watch list"

Yeah, maybe in conservitard land or to qualify for Faux news but in the real world you need things like a journalism degree and experience.
No you do not, you do not even have to know how to spell...anyone who can tell which end of an ink pen the eraser is on qualifies.

That's all it takes to get the title, or to work for fox, but credible sources have a much higher standard.

Jim Carrey has gone cuckoo:cuckoo:

his past was ok

and I thank him for what he was

but today he is an idiot.

Robin Williams was notorious as a Prog. He killed himself. To many like him are self destructive. And force their ways on people struggling to survive. We live in a time where people are separating into good and evil. And there is conversation on who is who.

It is beyond me why the media would bother to report anything that some movie star in hollywood has to say about anythiing....especially---politics.

The only worse source than some movie actor would be the reporters from the msm spouting their personal opinions......they really have no qualifications either.....if one has even an average i.q. --you can sail through journalism school.

Jim Carrey: America ‘Doomed' If We Don’t Regulate Capitalism

Bob Woodward the Most Overrated Journalist of Our Times
Jim Carrey have to do what the Globalist say, or else that they will reopen his case of him murdering his girlfriend. The Globalist owns him forever.

Jim Carrey will likely face trial accused of supplying drugs that killed his ex

https://people.com/movies/jim-carreys-ex-girlfriend-claimed-he-introduced-her-to-cocaine-prostitutes-mental-abuse-and-disease/

images

Jim Carrey have to do what the Globalist say, or else that they will reopen his case of him murdering his girlfriend. The Globalist owns him forever.

Most won't believe you, or even have a clue what you're talking about. But chances are you're correct.

He'll probably go the way of Robin williams sooner than later. Probably as soon as the funds start to dwindle down to a few dozen million and his lawyers are taking more of his income than he is. Drugs......then gone. Filling his life with things that can only leave a void.

Last edited:
Actually, not just the U.S. but the global economy. And regulation will not take place because too many people worldwide want middle class conveniences.

The Left doesn't understand that "more" regulation doesn't necessarily mean "better" regulation.

The Right doesn't understand that effective regulation is not an impediment to capitalism, but rather is a critical component of it.

As usual, both ends of the spectrum love to toss out the shallow, ignorant platitudes.

It is beyond me why the media would bother to report anything that some movie star in hollywood has to say about anythiing....especially---politics.

The only worse source than some movie actor would be the reporters from the msm spouting their personal opinions......they really have no qualifications either.....if one has even an average i.q. --you can sail through journalism school.

Jim Carrey: America ‘Doomed' If We Don’t Regulate Capitalism

Bob Woodward the Most Overrated Journalist of Our Times

Mr. Carrey is a tranny, I wouldn't take him very seriously.

He was kind of funny early on with his crazy antics. But as always when you start drinking the Kool-Aid, the first side effect is you are rendered humorless.

That is genius, I don’t care how crazy he is.

When Charlton Heston died and Carrey put out an anti NRA video as a singing cowboy I was put off this
mentally damaged loon. Drugs will likely end his life just as they've finished off his career.

Forum List

Back