Jim Jordan Warns Bragg

That's not what I asked, try reading it again. I asked if there are any D pols (implying currently holding office) who are corrupt and should be investigated? Who are they?
I don’t have access to that kind of evidence. That’s a law enforcement thing. But here is a link to some that somebody I don’t know put together.

Trump and team have been the most flamboyant as of late so it’s nice to see him being held to account.

That would seem to imply that Bragg has no business seeking a felony conviction on a federal criminal charge. IOW, oversight is needed to reign in an overreaching state prosecutor throwing everything in his office that's not nailed down at TRUMP!.
Bragg needs to file an arrest warrant on Jim Jordan for interfering with a NY Indictment

Jordan was asking for information that must be kept private, or the case would be undermined.
Oh well that’s no surprise. Jordan is a blowhard who can’t keep his mouth shut. He didn’t actually do anything to interfere though did he?

I don’t have access to that kind of evidence. That’s a law enforcement thing. But here is a link to some that somebody I don’t know put together.

Trump and team have been the most flamboyant as of late so it’s nice to see him being held to account.

How lame can you get? (Rhetorical, of course)

Oh, so you won't name any corrupt R's that should be investigated either then?

By demanding information that is none of his business and using his official office to try to intimidate a NY prosecutor

Lock him up
He can make the request and Bragg can deny the request. They are both big boys. I don’t see the need to prosecute. If it was really out of line then congress should censure

Bragg needs to file an arrest warrant on Jim Jordan for interfering with a NY Indictment
And that would be ridiculous. If you want to arrest politicians for interfering with the prosecution of a state matter, Quid Pro Joe would be in chains right now for attacking Kyle Rittenhouse before his trial, and Obama for Darren Wilson. Naturally, you don't think those should have happened, so why would you think it should now?

And that would be ridiculous. If you want to arrest politicians for interfering with the prosecution of a state matter, Quid Pro Joe would be in chains right now for attacking Kyle Rittenhouse before his trial, and Obama for Darren Wilson. Naturally, you don't think those should have happened, so why would you think it should now?
Voicing an opinion is different than demanding they report to you

Voicing an opinion is different than demanding they report to you
Such a demand is only an opinion if there is no legal force behind it. And, you fail to grasp the obstructive impact a president's wrongly voiced opinion can have in perverting justice by tainting the juror's pool, influencing the trial, etc.

Forum List

Back