Jim Jordan Warns Bragg

As he and many others in Congress should.

---Jim Jordan: ‘Everything’s on the Table’ Regarding Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg---

I'm sure the cultists will turn on their 'State's rights' mantra in order to defend Trump.

inflammatory accusations, and unlawful requests for information could be see as attempted interference.
I think inflammatory accusations are part of free speech and I don’t know if requests can be unlawful, at least not criminally. Like I said perhaps a censure by congress if he is acting out of line

Conservatives usually stay in a FEMA reeducation camp until they get their minds right.
They get to watch movies from Michael Moore, news from the MSM and listen to speeches from AOC.

Well what's stopping you, how badly do want your utopia of complete control, quit crying and whining about it and put something into action.

Well what's stopping you, how badly do want your utopia of complete control, quit crying and whining about it and put something into action.
Nothing is stopping us
There is just a long line to be sent to reeducation camps

Your number will come up

Bragg has already warned Jordan not to interfere in his prosecution
Congress does not have oversight on state prosecutions
That sounds good. But is it true? If it is universally true, then good. But if it is only relied upon sporadically, then not so good.

Congress has investigated local police departments, before. Why shouldn’t they have the same power to investigate the prosecutors’ offices?

Nothing is stopping us
There is just a long line to be sent to reeducation camps

Your number will come up

Big talk without any walk. But you just sit around and wait for others to do your dirty work for you, the worst kind of loud mouth and braggart there is. I love helping to reveal who you really are, good job.

Big talk without any walk. But you just sit around and wait for others to do your dirty work for you, the worst kind of loud mouth and braggart there is. I love helping to reveal who you really are, good job.

It is not dirty work
You will enjoy your reeducation camp. It is like Summer Camp for racists and anarchists.
They have Whack-a-Mole in the Rec Room and Cornhole Tournaments
The best Vegan meals you ever ate and plenty of trees to hug

Trump was running for federal office..... how could it be a state prosecution? <snicker>
State law applies for political campaigns that are being ran within their jurisdiction. Because trump's campaign was headquartered in new york, New york can charge them with violations of new york law.

State law applies for political campaigns that are being ran within their jurisdiction. Because trump's campaign was headquartered in new york, New york can charge them with violations of new york law.

It doesn't matter where a campaign is held, it's still federal jurisdiction which already investigated this. Two is the fact that the statue of limitations expired several years ago.

---Jim Jordan: ‘Everything’s on the Table’ Regarding Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg---

Trouble is, what are they actually going to do, hand the case over the the weaponized DOJ?

The guy in charge of the Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government is threatening to weaponize the federal government.

How DO these fucktards stand the stench of their own hypocrisy?

Forum List

Back