Jim Jordan Will Not Hold Third Vote And Backs McHenry As Interim Speaker Until January

As opposed to the former simp that occupied the White House criticizing our ally's leader after his people were slaughtered?...and praising a terrorist group as "smart"?? :auiqs.jpg:

I'll take the current guy.
Of course you would. Such thinking represents a prototypical braindead partisan drone that the Democrat party needs top survive. Kudos.

To be fair, at last report, he's LEANING toward supporting McHenry. He wants to wait and see what the conference has to say first. Apparently, his campaign of intimidation..didn't work. No one is afraid of a man who's accomplished nothing in his Congressional career. And McHenry...doesn't look like he wants the job. :auiqs.jpg:

I'm sure McCarthy is breathing down his neck since McHenry is his stooge.

?

Can be done through the CR or the "temp" Speaker

See above.

I said legislation we need, not bullshit. If there are 10k bills in front of Congress I'd be willing to wager 9990 of them are bullshit and that a conservative estimate.
I'll give you one guess which member of Congress decides which of those bills goes up for a House vote and which ones get spiked.

Hint: It isn't the Speaker Pro Tempore

What a historic shit show.

A budget needs to be approved between now and January. Can you even imagine the histrionics and theater for the rubes which will be on display?

A few democrats could have helped avoid the mess, but.......they want a shit show, I guess.
It's a group effort and I hold the entire House responsible,

Jordan ended up being the biggest person in the room. He didn't hang out for 15 votes. He's a leader and a winner but he realized there are establishment elitists who would rather destroy our government than their ability to rob government blind. Fuck those 22 dissenters. They're no doubt the most corrupt members of the party. MAGA

giphy.gif

A few democrats could have helped avoid the mess, but.......they want a shit show, I guess.
It's a group effort and I hold the entire House responsible,

While they are enjoying the shit show, seems stupid to blame them for handing the GOP more rope

Boy oh boy! What a day and week for Democrats and America the Beautiful, with all this WINNING going on!

No Jordan, for now!

Sidney pleading guilty!

Testifying against others!

Trump's gag order on trial associates!

What else did I miss? :)

All democrats voted to get rid of McCarthy, it wouldn't have happened without their blessing :eusa_whistle:
All Democrats voted no on McCarthy the first time he was voted in as well! All democrats always vote for their own Democratic nominee, even when in the Minority, they do not vote for the nominee of the majority party..... It would be remarkable and noteworthy if they ever did.

This was a Majority party problem, and Democrats had nothing to do with this Republican fiasco!

All Democrats voted no on McCarthy the first time he was voted in as well! All democrats always vote for their own Democratic nominee, even when in the Minority, they do not vote for the nominee of the majority party..... It would be remarkable and noteworthy if they ever did.

This was a Majority party problem, and Democrats had nothing to do with this Republican fiasco!
It was like what? 8 or so? :smoke:

I'll give you one guess which member of Congress decides which of those bills goes up for a House vote and which ones get spiked.

Hint: It isn't the Speaker Pro Tempore
He can though. Also the House sets its own rules so the only reason that is the case is because the House decided. They can just decide to change that.

Forum List

Back