Jim Jordan Will Not Hold Third Vote And Backs McHenry As Interim Speaker Until January

And they're also not working on a funding measure for the government, which is scheduled to shut down in a matter of weeks. Or an annual budget. Or determining funding for Ukraine or Israel...or anything else. This is beyond dysfunction...and it's not good no matter which way you slice it.
in case you have not been paying attention nobody cares if it shuts down......Me, I was glad they held off till after Virginia's elections next month.

not one red dime.

Every Fed Employee that had 39 days off got back pay for them all in one nice lump sump check.
Lol so not a shutdown but a temoorary furlong. You have about as much of a chance of a balanced budget as Canada has of havung humwn rights and an honest Security Industrial Complex.

Which business? Is there some sweeping legislation we need passed that they were actually going to get passed between now and really ever regardless of who's speaker?
Let's see...

The fake impeachment inquiry.

Supporting Israel.

Supporting Ukraine.

There are about 10,000 bills before Congress, give or take.

Fake News.

During any government “shutdown”, all essential positions keep working, while all the useless ones go home.
Doesn't matter.
If the person who caused the shutdown wasn't getting paid, Trump would have never done it.

Why the government shutdown actually costs money​

1697731542754.png
Politico
https://www.politico.com › agenda › story › 2018/01/21

Jan 21, 2018 — Shutting off the lights and locking the doors could cost taxpayers billions of dollars.

The orange retard didn't care, HE was getting paid.

Let's see...

The fake impeachment inquiry.
?
Supporting Israel.
Can be done through the CR or the "temp" Speaker
Supporting Ukraine.
See above.
There are about 10,000 bills before Congress, give or take.
I said legislation we need, not bullshit. If there are 10k bills in front of Congress I'd be willing to wager 9990 of them are bullshit and that a conservative estimate.

IS this the one we need?

A resolution fixing the hour of daily meeting of the Senate.

Or this one?

A resolution establishing a Committee to Inform the President of the United States that a quorum of each House is assembled.

Do we need a committee to let the President know there's a quorum of each house assembled? Really?

It's this sort of stupidity as to why Republicans can't govern.
Not really. This is a symptom of having an evenly divided House of Reps and the fact that the GOP caucus doesn't vote like lemmings. Sadly, both parties don't do this and it's just team politics.

Yes, I'm sure your delusions won't be affected by this. At all.

But you can be sure Biden is :auiqs.jpg:
Delusion? The demented simp you twits put in the White House was fucking incoherent. Our enemies are watching

Delusion? The demented simp you twits put in the White House was fucking incoherent. Our enemies are watching

As opposed to the former simp that occupied the White House criticizing our ally's leader after his people were slaughtered?...and praising a terrorist group as "smart"?? :auiqs.jpg:

I'll take the current guy.

Jordan ended up being the biggest person in the room. He didn't hang out for 15 votes. He's a leader and a winner but he realized there are establishment elitists who would rather destroy our government than their ability to rob government blind. Fuck those 22 dissenters. They're no doubt the most corrupt members of the party. MAGA

Jordan ended up being the biggest person in the room. He didn't hang out for 15 votes. He's a leader and a winner but he realized there are establishment elitists who would rather destroy our government than their ability to rob government blind. Fuck those 22 dissenters. They're no doubt the most corrupt members of the party. MAGA
No. He knows he's cooked and is going to save himself the embarrassment. No one wants three failed attempts to be Speaker as the only accomplishment on their Congressional resume. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back