Jimmy Carter Is Still Building Homes With Habitat for Humanity

Jimmy Carter is a piece of shit

says a guy who probably voted for reagan, who was a terrible pisspot of a president.
:beer::thankusmile::udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thanks for proving to us all that you are a racist and a liar.

everyone that knows Billy pretty much figures that out within seconds.LOL

That he was and is a gentleman and a Christian, whereas people like Reagan, Bush, trump, and pigpence are not.

Dont forget to mention as well,the last president since JFK,who was not a war monger that went out and started wars with other countries. that is sadly,why the sheep in america call him the worst president ever since they have all fallen for the propaganda from the Lamestream media. also what is sad is good presidents never serve more than one terrn anymore.
JFK turned Vietnam into a war and attempted to overthrow Castro. That was in a very short term.
Carter’s character was never an issue (while in office, that is —out of office he made some misguided and rude critiques). It was his inexperience and ineptitude that was to blame. He made poor decisions in the face of tough circumstances.

One has to look at his choice for cabinet members [listed @ Presidency of Jimmy Carter - Wikipedia ]

Cyrus Vance at State and Harold Brown at Defense were not exactly top line in their fields. For the first 2 years, he had no Chief of Staff and a National Security Council did not yet exist.

Not an excuse, just an explanation.

Good Lord! At 79 I’m barely able to get around with a walker. At 93, ex-presidemt Carter’s carrying lumber and helping to build homes. And his wife, Rosalynn, works with him. I may disagree with his politics but I cannot help but have a huge amount of respect for his adherence to his beliefs.

Screen-Shot-2018-08-28-at-11.12.12-AM.png

It tells me that America has a great orientation towards helping people in need,” Carter said. “It's very difficult for somebody who is well-off to cross a barrier and get in touch with a very poor family who is in need and has never had a decent home.”

There’s more of his comments about President Trump, but I’ll ignore that.

Story @ Jimmy Carter Is Still Building Homes With Habitat for Humanity

What an amazing man.

The guy has nothing to gain from doing this in terms of politics or money...and he needs no fame.

The guy clearly just does it because he feels the urge to do so.

That speaks SO much for the guy.

You have Trump throwing paper towels at the desperate and feeling proud of himself for it. And Carter does this and doesn't do it for fame.

I am not aware of what every POTUS in history was like out of office. But of the one's I know of - Carter is the one whom I most admire.

AND AT 93!?!?! Jeeez.

Good Lord! At 79 I’m barely able to get around with a walker. At 93, ex-presidemt Carter’s carrying lumber and helping to build homes. And his wife, Rosalynn, works with him. I may disagree with his politics but I cannot help but have a huge amount of respect for his adherence to his beliefs.

It tells me that America has a great orientation towards helping people in need,” Carter said. “It's very difficult for somebody who is well-off to cross a barrier and get in touch with a very poor family who is in need and has never had a decent home.”

What an amazing man.

The guy has nothing to gain from doing this in terms of politics or money...and he needs no fame.

You have Trump throwing paper towels at the desperate and feeling proud of himself for it. And Carter does this and doesn't do it for fame.

I am not aware of what every POTUS in history was like out of office. But of the one's I know of - Carter is the one whom I most admire.

AND AT 93!?!?! Jeeez.

And Billy Bob Thornton’s character in Slingblade was just as altruistic but I wouldn’t want him to be president.

What an amazing man.

AND AT 93!?!?! Jeeez.

And Billy Bob Thornton’s character in Slingblade was just as altruistic but I wouldn’t want him to be president.

That is a character...Jimmy Carter is real.

I have NEVER thought ANY POTUS did a good job...including Carter. They all got 'F's from me.

But, considering they all suck at the job (IMO - to varying extents) and I assume they always will...I would at least like someone in the White House who is a decent human being...instead of a total dick (like Trump, Nixon, etc.).

And Jimmy Carter is clearly a great man.

What an amazing man.

AND AT 93!?!?! Jeeez.

I have NEVER thought ANY POTUS did a good job...including Carter. They all got 'F's from me.

But, considering they all suck at the job (IMO - to varying extents) and I assume they always will...I would at least like someone in the White House who is a decent human being...instead of a total dick (like Trump, Nixon, etc.).

I believe the opposite. I’d sacrifice personality issues for efficacy.

What an amazing man.

AND AT 93!?!?! Jeeez.

Not possible. No POTUS has ever done a good job (at least in my lifetime)...not even close. They all sucked. And with the present, political system in America - they ALWAYS will. This system punishes honor, rewards cowardice/incompetence.

Number one...if you cannot balance the budget (assuming there is no major DECLARED war going on), than you are a SHIT POTUS - total and complete. Any idiot can spend money he/she does not have...literally. It takes skill to live within your means. And that is just for starters.

Obviously you think some POTUS's in our lifetimes were good. Obviously you were wrong, IMO. And obviously, your mind is fixed in that position. So further discussion is pointless on this with you.

Good day.

What an amazing man.

AND AT 93!?!?! Jeeez.

Not possible. No POTUS has ever done a good job (at least in my lifetime)...not even close. They all sucked. And with the present, political system in America - they ALWAYS will. This system punishes honor, rewards cowardice/incompetence.

Number one...if you cannot balance the budget (assuming there is no major DECLARED war going on), than you are a SHIT POTUS - total and complete. Any idiot can spend money he/she does not have...literally. It takes skill to live within your means. And that is just for starters.

Obviously you think some POTUS's in our lifetimes were good. Obviously you were wrong, IMO. And obviously, your mind is fixed in that position. So further discussion is pointless on this with you.

Good day.

Reagan ended the Cold War. As far as I’m concerned, that’s an accomplishment that most of us felt was impossible.

What an amazing man.

AND AT 93!?!?! Jeeez.

Good day.
Reagan ended the Cold War. As far as I’m concerned, that’s an accomplishment that most of us felt was impossible.

At least the way it ended.

Good day.

At least the way it ended.
Good point.

You're 79, sir? Damn, as a 40-something you're making me feel like a little boy, lolol, but that's really a good thing if you're making me feel young. But Carter is a light-years better human being than Obama. So even though their presidencies were failures, it's not fair to compare the two; Carter was only incompetent, while Typhoid Barry was utterly malicious. I don't see the deliberate, festering hatred of white Americans in Carter that I do in the purple-lipped, race-baiting Obamasshole.

Didnt vote for Obama but he was a great president and you dont like him because you are racist, which is too obvious.

What an amazing man.

AND AT 93!?!?! Jeeez.

Good day.

Further discussion with him is pointless in the fact he has zero credibilty that incredily after 50 plus years,he seriously STILL believes in magic bullets that stop in mid air and do a 180 degree turns. He has about the same intellect as a crackhead obviously.thank god for the ignore list.:abgg2q.jpg:

You're 79, sir? Damn, as a 40-something you're making me feel like a little boy, lolol, but that's really a good thing if you're making me feel young. But Carter is a light-years better human being than Obama. So even though their presidencies were failures, it's not fair to compare the two; Carter was only incompetent, while Typhoid Barry was utterly malicious. I don't see the deliberate, festering hatred of white Americans in Carter that I do in the purple-lipped, race-baiting Obamasshole.

Didnt vote for Obama but he was a great president and you dont like him because you are racist, which is too obvious.

Obomination a great president,thats comedy gold.:abgg2q.jpg:

What an amazing man.

AND AT 93!?!?! Jeeez.

Another fun fact: ALL of Carter's relatives, including both his parents and all of his siblings, died young, and all from the same thing: pancreatic cancer. He's outlived all of them by decades.

What an amazing man.

AND AT 93!?!?! Jeeez.

Another fun fact: ALL of Carter's relatives, including both his parents and all of his siblings, died young, and all from the same thing: pancreatic cancer. He's outlived all of them by decades.

yeah well thats because politicians get special treatment to cures WE dont get.

What an amazing man.

AND AT 93!?!?! Jeeez.

He’s a progressive shit stain...

It’s impossible to be a good man/woman and a career politician… Absolutely impossible

What an amazing man.

AND AT 93!?!?! Jeeez.

No; that would be you looking in a mirror.

What an amazing man.

AND AT 93!?!?! Jeeez.

No; that would be you looking in a mirror.

I am certainly not a progressive

What an amazing man.

AND AT 93!?!?! Jeeez.

"Progressive" :lol:

He may be 93 but even Jimmy Carter isn't that old. Progressives were here and gone before he was born.

Forum List

Back