Jimmy Carter Is Still Building Homes With Habitat for Humanity

Fun fact: Carter is the only POTUS since Hoover who never started a war, never dropped a bomb, never fired a shot.

How "shitty".

Except your "fun fact" is a lie...."Operation Eagle Claw" was Carter's half-assed attempt to rescue our hostages in Iran to prevent Reagan from becoming President. He once claimed not a single American GI had lost his life during his 4 years....

C-P_FCCWsAEfuoo.jpg

He also gave away the Panama Canal....a move that still boggles the mind to this day.

Last edited:

Good Lord! At 79 I’m barely able to get around with a walker. At 93, ex-presidemt Carter’s carrying lumber and helping to build homes. And his wife, Rosalynn, works with him. I may disagree with his politics but I cannot help but have a huge amount of respect for his adherence to his beliefs.

Screen-Shot-2018-08-28-at-11.12.12-AM.png

It tells me that America has a great orientation towards helping people in need,” Carter said. “It's very difficult for somebody who is well-off to cross a barrier and get in touch with a very poor family who is in need and has never had a decent home.”

There’s more of his comments about President Trump, but I’ll ignore that.

Story @ Jimmy Carter Is Still Building Homes With Habitat for Humanity

Great humanitarian, shitty President.

Fun fact: Carter is the only POTUS since Hoover who never started a war, never dropped a bomb, never fired a shot.

How "shitty".

Yeah we just got stuck with night line , night after night day after day of listening to US hosstages and then Jimmy boycotted the Olympics...those were scary times .

Good Lord! At 79 I’m barely able to get around with a walker. At 93, ex-presidemt Carter’s carrying lumber and helping to build homes. And his wife, Rosalynn, works with him. I may disagree with his politics but I cannot help but have a huge amount of respect for his adherence to his beliefs.

It tells me that America has a great orientation towards helping people in need,” Carter said. “It's very difficult for somebody who is well-off to cross a barrier and get in touch with a very poor family who is in need and has never had a decent home.”

How "shitty".

Yeah we just got stuck with night line , night after night day after day of listening to US hosstages and then Jimmy boycotted the Olympics...those were scary times .

That’s right.
What began as a special report became known as America Held Hostage and the ratings were so good that ABC kept it on after the crisis ended and called it Nightline.

Carter should be THEE example for modern day so-called Christians. He could have flown around,made speeches and relaxed with Bono and Branson. He chose to remain humble and work for others less fortunate.He still gives a good Sunday school teaching when he can too.He still resides in the plains farm house.Worked then, it works now.
Carter is the greatest post-president that ever lives or probably ever will. He refused to buy into the BS of WashingToon and only cares about One entities opinion of him.
The One who saw his faith and tossed the cancer out the window because the ol boy said he wasn't done with his work yet
HINT; Not Henry Kissinger.

Carter should be THEE example for modern day so-called Christians. He could have flown around,made speeches and relaxed with Bono and Branson. He chose to remain humble and work for others less fortunate.He still gives a good Sunday school teaching when he can too.He still resides in the plains farm house.Worked then, it works now.
Carter is the greatest post-president that ever lives or probably ever will. He refused to buy into the BS of WashingToon and only cares about One entities opinion of him.
The One who saw his faith and tossed the cancer out the window because the ol boy said he wasn't done with his work yet
Carter was a good ex-president until he started trashing Bush. Now he’s trashing Trump. His ruined legacy as president is now ruined as ex-president.

Carter was a good ex-president until he started trashing Bush. Now he’s trashing Trump. His ruined legacy as president is now ruined as ex-president.

Yes, Carter really doesn't care that you're butthurt, good point. You're gonna whine any time anybody doesn't drop to their knees to join your sychophantic hero-worship anyway, so what would be the point.

How "shitty".

Except your "fun fact" is a lie...."Operation Eagle Claw" was Carter's half-assed attempt to rescue our hostages in Iran to prevent Reagan from becoming President. He once claimed not a single American GI had lost his life during his 4 years....

Oh did he now.

Link?

An ill-fated plan, kinda like Rump in Yemen in his first week, huh.

Yep, that didn't work but he stayed on it until those hostages were freed and met them when they touched down in Germany. Without firing a shot.

Wait, lemme guess. You're gonna sit there and claim Reagan did that amirite?

He also gave away the Panama Canal....a move that still boggles the mind to this day.

"Gave away"?

Link?

Know what actually does boggle the mind --- posters who think they can just make shit up and not account for it. Nomsayin'?

How "shitty".

So let's see.... blood and treasure being spilled in a war..... or watching Nightline..... Gosh whiz that's a tough choice that is. Gee Wally that darn Ted Koppel is scary.

How "shitty".

Oh did he now.

Link?

Yep, that didn't work but he stayed on it until those hostages were freed and met them when they touched down in Germany. Without firing a shot.

"Gave away"?

Link?

Know what actually does boggle the mind --- posters who think they can just make shit up and not account for it. Nomsayin'?

You're the liar here...and what's with the new half-wit ebonics? Jimmy Peanut was a grouchy disgrace....Tip O'Neill hated him and wouldn't help him with Congress. Sitting there in his sweater by the fire telling us his 21% inflation and ruined economy was our "malaise of spirit". He pardoned the chickenshits who ran to Canada to avoid the draft, never mentioning some other mother's son went in their place. His redneck brother was smarter than he was...at least he made a few bucks with his "Billy Beer".

How "shitty".

Oh did he now.

Link?

"Gave away"?

Link?

You're the liar here...and what's with the new half-wit ebonics? Jimmy Peanut was a grouchy disgrace....Tip O'Neill hated him and wouldn't help him with Congress. Sitting there in his sweater by the fire telling us his 21% inflation and ruined economy was our "malaise of spirit". He pardoned the chickenshits who ran to Canada to avoid the draft, never mentioning some other mother's son went in their place. His redneck brother was smarter than he was...at least he made a few bucks with his "Billy Beer".

Yyyyyeah ummm.... nobody brought up Tip O'Neill and you've just run away from all three of your points. But it's no secret that Congress and the Establishment/Swamp didn't have Carter in the script and wasn't going to facilitate a non-Mason non-Skull & Bones non-member of its little clique and was going to sell the whole 'failed President' song and dance which you've lined up to buy so obediently. One of which myths was pretending Reagan and not Carter got the hostages freed and another of which was the "malaise speech" -- where he never even used the word. So keep your wallet out, I'm sure the System has more mythology as long as you're buyin'.

Yyyyyeah ummm.... nobody brought up Tip O'Neill and you've just run away from all three of your points. But it's no secret that Congress and the Establishment/Swamp didn't have Carter in the script and wasn't going to facilitate a non-Mason non-Skull & Bones non-member of its little clique and was going to sell the whole 'failed President' song and dance which you've lined up to buy so obediently. One of which myths was pretending Reagan and not Carter got the hostages freed and another of which was the "malaise speech" -- where he never even used the word. So keep your wallet out, I'm sure the System has more mythology as long as you're buyin'.

Don't need my wallet...I got a "Carter Quarter".
lol.gif

1979widerimSBA.jpg

Oops....I missed your claim it was CARTER not Reagan who got our embassy hostages freed.....that's like saying this is Barry's economic boom we're in. It's not so much that you leftists are shameless liars....it's that you suck at it.

Oops....I missed your claim it was CARTER not Reagan who got our embassy hostages freed.....that's like saying this is Barry's economic boom we're in. It's not so much that you leftists are shameless liars....it's that you suck at it.

Ah, so you wish to step on that land mine as well.

Go look up "Algiers Accords" and see who got it done. Jeepers Wally, ya mean it wasn't Reagan pushing some magic button under the podium while taking the oath?

No Virginia it was not. It was Warren Christopher, Carter's Secretary of State, under orders to get it done no matter what it took. They would have flown out the night before but Iran was in a war with Iraq at the time and airspace was off limits in the dark. And immediately after the inauguration Carter flew to Germany to meet them on free soil. Of course your "liburrul media" fantasy forgot to tell you all that because juxtaposing Reagan's silhouette with images of the plane taking off sold more commercials. And you were lining up to buy that too.

Go ahead Tomboy --- prove me wrong.

How "shitty".

Like we have not been in WORSE times ever since Reagan?:cuckoo::laughing0301::lmao:

It’s impossible to be a good man/woman and a career politician… Absolutely impossible

wow you FINALLY made a post that isnt bullshit. many people go into office with good intentions but once they find out how corrupt the system is and they are a mouse fighting an elephant.they do one of two things,they have a conscience and get out because they could not go along with the corruption,or they are so determined to be a politician they stay in and become corrupt if they were not already before they got it as reagan was way back as early as an actor.he had no morals whatsoever even back then.

Last edited:

How "shitty".

So let's see.... blood and treasure being spilled in a war..... or watching Nightline..... Gosh whiz that's a tough choice that is. Gee Wally that darn Ted Koppel is scary.

Bear has been checkmated.LOL

How "shitty".

What are you going senile and don't remember the 70s?

How "shitty".

Try again he didn't even caputre a pawn yet .

Regean let Jimmy meet the hostages .

The establishment that carter was not a part of that Reagan was and each president since then has all been,wanted their boy Reagan in and rigged the election to MAKE SURE he won the nomination same as they rigged it for Bush to win twice and same with Obama as well.

The establishment as any real researcher like pogo, knows that they sabotoged Carters attempts to rescue the hostages and Reagan and Bush -who were involved in drug smuggling for the CIA with pal Clinton,Reagan and Bush committed treason by making a deal with Iran for them to NOT release the hostages until the CIA's Boy Reagan got elected on election day,to release them then so Reagan would like like a hero.It worked,they had me fooled back then that Reagan did something great.

I knew reagan was a fraud way back then but i did not know how he was evil as well.

the establishment wanted reagan in office because once carter got in,he cleaned up the corruption going on in the CIA by firing asshole Bush as CIA director and bringing in Stansfiled Turner who cleaned house with the CIA firing all covert operaters.

Once reagan got in,the corruption of the CIA got back to normal again when he fired turner and brought in william caset who got the CIA back to their corrupt ways again.

stick to the sports section.something you know something about.:D

Reagan-Bush Ties to Iran-Hostage Crisis

How Republican Candidate Ronald Reagan Colluded with a Foreign Government to Manipulate the 1980 Presidential Election

Last edited:

How "shitty".

Try again he didn't even caputre a pawn yet .

Regean let Jimmy meet the hostages .

same as him,I just owned you in my post after this one of yours same as I owned tom. LOL

Forum List

Back