Jimmy Carter Is Still Building Homes With Habitat for Humanity

Lousy president, great guy.

I imagine he thanks Gawd every night for Barack Obama. :auiqs.jpg:

there you go lying as always.Hey didpshit,as always you are clueless. first two words anyways. He correctly blames BOTH those clowns Bush AND Obama for the unnessary war in the mideast we have no business being in.:rolleyes: also Unlike those asswipes the Clintons,Bushs and Obamas,he doesnt go around the country asking for multi millions of dollars for book signings:rolleyes:.

Last edited:
The Carters, husband and wife, have always been fine examples of what it means to be a Christian. And Jimmy Carter was never a bad president. I remember him for his heroics during the Three Mile Island. If only we had more Christians like Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter and less of the cheap-crap phony "Christians" who are so popular now. Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter exemplify the life of service according the the Christian faith.

Good Lord! At 79 I’m barely able to get around with a walker. At 93, ex-presidemt Carter’s carrying lumber and helping to build homes. And his wife, Rosalynn, works with him. I may disagree with his politics but I cannot help but have a huge amount of respect for his adherence to his beliefs.

Screen-Shot-2018-08-28-at-11.12.12-AM.png

It tells me that America has a great orientation towards helping people in need,” Carter said. “It's very difficult for somebody who is well-off to cross a barrier and get in touch with a very poor family who is in need and has never had a decent home.”

There’s more of his comments about President Trump, but I’ll ignore that.

Story @ Jimmy Carter Is Still Building Homes With Habitat for Humanity

Great humanitarian, shitty President.

Fun fact: Carter is the only POTUS since Hoover who never started a war, never dropped a bomb, never fired a shot.

How "shitty".

well said,could not have said it better. Somehow a president who keeps us out of wars,did not shit on the constitution as every president since Reagan has,did not take millions in foreign donations as they have as well,is the worst president ever much worse than those mass murdering bastards who had no respect for the constituion or the american people.uh okay.beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.:cuckoo::rolleyes:

Good Lord! At 79 I’m barely able to get around with a walker. At 93, ex-presidemt Carter’s carrying lumber and helping to build homes. And his wife, Rosalynn, works with him. I may disagree with his politics but I cannot help but have a huge amount of respect for his adherence to his beliefs.

It tells me that America has a great orientation towards helping people in need,” Carter said. “It's very difficult for somebody who is well-off to cross a barrier and get in touch with a very poor family who is in need and has never had a decent home.”

He's a much better carpenter than president. He's doing more real good now too.

A classical liberal from a time when tribal partisan politics wasn't a thing. Back then the argument was the best way and the disagreements were on the level of a husband and wife arguing about which road to take. Today's partisan's would assume kill each other to get their way than even listen to the other sides suggestions. >.<

so very true that Carter was not a great president,but when you compare him to all the clowns and traiter presidents we have had since him and THEIR failures to HIS,all the presidents since him have been FAR WORSE than he ever was.

Still, if you compare his failures to other Presidents of the era, such as LBJ, Nixon, or Reagan, he was a saint.:beer:
https://www.quora.com/Was-Jimmy-Carter-a-good-President-of-the-United-States

and of course,The Bushs, and the Clintons as well.

Last edited:

Great humanitarian, shitty President.

Fun fact: Carter is the only POTUS since Hoover who never started a war, never dropped a bomb, never fired a shot.

How "shitty".

Never fired a shot because the soldiers that were going to died in a helicopter crash.

Lousy president, great guy.

I imagine he thanks Gawd every night for Barack Obama. :auiqs.jpg:

there you go lying as always.Hey didpshit,as always you are clueless. first two words anyways. He correctly blames BOTH those clowns Bush AND Obama for the unnessary war in the mideast we have no business being in.

Had he throttled the Islamic Revolution in the crib, which he had the power to do, war would likely not have occurred.

Jimmy Carter is a piece of shit

says a guy who probably voted for reagan, who was a terrible pisspot of a president.
:beer::thankusmile::udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thanks for proving to us all that you are a racist and a liar.

everyone that knows Billy pretty much figures that out within seconds.LOL

That he was and is a gentleman and a Christian, whereas people like Reagan, Bush, trump, and pigpence are not.

Dont forget to mention as well,the last president since JFK,who was not a war monger that went out and started wars with other countries. that is sadly,why the sheep in america call him the worst president ever since they have all fallen for the propaganda from the Lamestream media. also what is sad is good presidents never serve more than one terrn anymore.

Last edited:
Jimmy Carter is a piece of shit

says a guy who probably voted for reagan, who was a terrible pisspot of a president.
:beer::thankusmile::udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thanks for proving to us all that you are a racist and a liar.

everyone that knows Billy pretty much figures that out within seconds.LOL

That he was and is a gentleman and a Christian, whereas people like Reagan, Bush, trump, and pigpence are not.

Dont forget to mention as well,the last president since JFK,who was not a war monger that went out and started wars with other countries. that is sadly,why the sheep in america call him the worst president ever since they have all fallen for the propaganda from the Lamestream media. also what is sad is good presidents never serve more than one terrn anymore.
JFK turned Vietnam into a war and attempted to overthrow Castro. That was in a very short term.
Carter’s character was never an issue (while in office, that is —out of office he made some misguided and rude critiques). It was his inexperience and ineptitude that was to blame. He made poor decisions in the face of tough circumstances.

Forum List

Back