Jimmy Carter “Media has Treated Trump Worse Than any Other President”

That's a very shallow view of the whole thing.

The first reason the media hates him is because they are smart enough to see the bullshit. Smart enough to know he's take you people for a ride, smart enough to know he's saying contradictory things, smart enough to know he's lying, and smart enough to know that Trump cares only about one person. And it IS NOT YOU>

So many accusations.....so much empty rhetoric.....always the same lack of any evidence. :rolleyes:

You would probably get more respect around here if you just went ahead and admitted that you are a hard core BLM racist type and it's not just Trump.....you hate ALL white people for the crime of being born.

I'm not really sure what the fuck you're going on about.

Evidence? I'm talking with someone who wouldn't know what evidence is. I'm not going to go full blown out and spend the time to do it, to simply be ignored by someone like that.

As for "a hard core BLM racist type" I don't even know what the hell that is.

You don't know me, so don't fucking tell me what I am, because you have no idea who or what I am. So don't make yourself look silly trying.

That's a very shallow view of the whole thing.

The first reason the media hates him is because they are smart enough to see the bullshit. Smart enough to know he's take you people for a ride, smart enough to know he's saying contradictory things, smart enough to know he's lying, and smart enough to know that Trump cares only about one person. And it IS NOT YOU>

So many accusations.....so much empty rhetoric.....always the same lack of any evidence. :rolleyes:

You would probably get more respect around here if you just went ahead and admitted that you are a hard core BLM racist type and it's not just Trump.....you hate ALL white people for the crime of being born.

Evidence? I'm talking with someone who wouldn't know what evidence is. I'm not going to go full blown out and spend the time to do it, to simply be ignored by someone like that.

You don't know me, so don't fucking tell me what I am, because you have no idea who or what I am. So don't make yourself look silly trying.

His point about your post being empty rhetoric was right on.

If you are trying to claim they were also biased against 0bama then you are astonishingly naive, or disgustingly dishonest.

The bias is off the charts. This fruit cake actually believes the media was as hard on Obama as it is on Trump?????

139323-0b65a31083481bb59b391afc9c53bb64.jpg
New poll has your hero crook at 38% approval ..Big question now is will the shyster last 4 years?? his mind is going but what's the diff ? Right trumpettes ?

Oh, I'm wrong? Ok then, so what you're saying is that you are simply an ignorant Imbecile?
Got it......(but everyone already knows it, thanks for stating the obvious)

If you are trying to claim they were also biased against 0bama then you are astonishingly naive, or disgustingly dishonest.

The media is ALWAYS biased. I mean, I know you've not been paying attention for the last 100 years, but you could go have a look.

The bias is off the charts. That fruit cake actually believes the media was as hard on Obama as it is on Trump?????

Speaking of fruit cakes how about the trump moron insisting Obama wasn't a citizen?? And morons believed him Morons like Corell

The bias is off the charts. This fruit cake actually believes the media was as hard on Obama as it is on Trump?????

New poll has your hero crook at 38% approval ..Big question now is will the shyster last 4 years?? his mind is going but what's the diff ? Right trumpettes ?

You take out Trump, you'll only piss off his supporters even more. They've been ignored for generations, and you want to shut them down the first time they even have a CHANCE at something?

You trying to destroy this country?

You take out Trump, you'll only piss off his supporters even more. They've been ignored for generations, and you want to shut them down the first time they even have a CHANCE at something?

So we piss off white supremacists & racists.

Thank God for Jimmy Carter’s honesty. One of the few Democrats left that can actually speak the truth.
Jimmy Carter: 'Media Have Been Harder on Trump Than Any Other President'

Treated worse only because he is the worst.

The vileness of the media is well known. Your abuse of that power is going to have a cost.

How about an example of a negative story that was not true.

Trump continually lies.

HOw about the lie that Trump called Mexicans rapists? That was a pretty vile, race baiting lie, and everyone that helps(ed) spread it is a vile liar.

Want another one?

The Good People of this country are getting really tired of that kind of shit, you cocksucker.

No certainly not Corell but tell me what chance does this liar in chief offer them ?? The rich will get most tax changes , jobs are only going to those educated enough to perform them Where are changes coming from for those ignored ?..A wall ? Taking their HC away ? etc etc

The media is ALWAYS biased. I mean, I know you've not been paying attention for the last 100 years, but you could go have a look.

The bias is off the charts. That fruit cake actually believes the media was as hard on Obama as it is on Trump?????

Speaking of fruit cakes how about the trump moron insisting Obama wasn't a citizen?? And morons believed him Morons like Corell

So funny. Under a meme of liberals pulling "facts" out of their asses, you post a claim that I did not believe that Obama was a citizen.

One wonders if you could be more lacking in self awareness and intelligence than you already are.

Wrong again Chucky Cheese.

Your blinders and DNC chains are on so tight you can't even see that a HUGE number of black people have turned their support to Trump.
And MANY people who once were Democrats are realizing the corruption and lies coming from the Left.

ALL INTELLIGENT people are realizing the DNC and the Left is a losing cesspool.

You will lose 2018 AND 2020......

Americans had the right to see Obama's birth certificate, I don't see what the big deal was until Democrats/fake media turned it into a race baiting racist's issue.

Forum List

Back