Jimmy Carter “Media has Treated Trump Worse Than any Other President”

The bias is off the charts. This fruit cake actually believes the media was as hard on Obama as it is on Trump?????

139323-0b65a31083481bb59b391afc9c53bb64.jpg
New poll has your hero crook at 38% approval ..Big question now is will the shyster last 4 years?? his mind is going but what's the diff ? Right trumpettes ?

You take out Trump, you'll only piss off his supporters even more. They've been ignored for generations, and you want to shut them down the first time they even have a CHANCE at something?

You trying to destroy this country?
No certainly not Corell but tell me what chance does this liar in chief offer them ?? The rich will get most tax changes , jobs are only going to those educated enough to perform them Where are changes coming from for those ignored ?..A wall ? Taking their HC away ? etc etc

You reduce the supply of labor by reducing immigration and wages will rise.

You increase demand for labor by bringing back jobs, and wages will rise.

Your arrogant dismissal of the Working Class and manufacturing jobs is noted and held against you.

We lost 1/3rd of our manufacturing jobs under Bush. How about companies not hire undocumented workers?
The Republican plan to do deport all illegals & let them bac=k in under work visas.

Did you miss the terrible infighting inside the Republican Party on these issues?

Yes, the Free Traders fought and were soundly defeated.

What part of this is confusing to you?

How about an example of a negative story that was not true.
While I suspect Trump supporters could come up with examples, this is an absolutely perfect example of how this game is played.

I'm sure everyone knows this, but I'll be happy to point out the obvious: The issue is not that the media is making shit up about Trump; the issue is that a vast majority of the material they CHOOSE to present is negative.
  • How many times have we seen "panels" of "pundits" who were exclusively anti-Trump?
  • How many times have we seen these "panels" discussing whether he is mentally unfit to serve?
  • How many times have we seen "panels" that have one (1) pundit who is not anti-Trump, while the rest are?
  • How many stories have we seen that were based entirely on people who were criticizing Trump?
  • How much time has been devoted, in comparison, to more positive stories, such as economic numbers?
That's the problem, not lies. The news and rumors and material covered are overwhelmingly anti-Trump, it's by design, and it's obvious.
It is hard tio find those who support the President lying.

Why would anyone think Trump has a mental issue. Why oh why oh why? He acts like a 8 year old. He can't speak without repeating himself over & over.

Blaming those criticizing instead of the one doing stupid shit is a Trumpette trait.

You take out Trump, you'll only piss off his supporters even more. They've been ignored for generations, and you want to shut them down the first time they even have a CHANCE at something?

No certainly not Corell but tell me what chance does this liar in chief offer them ?? The rich will get most tax changes , jobs are only going to those educated enough to perform them Where are changes coming from for those ignored ?..A wall ? Taking their HC away ? etc etc

Your arrogant dismissal of the Working Class and manufacturing jobs is noted and held against you.
I love the working class Was part of it all my life What irks me is folks blaming Dems for lack of jobs bashing and lying about Hillary , holding this moron in our WH to heights he can never achieve or has ever achieved

The Free Trade Polices and high immigration policies that I was just referring to have had bi party support for decades.

I am NOT blaming the dems for the results.

INdeed, the Free Trade was PRIMARILY a GOP issue.

You asked a question, I answered it.

It is completely reasonable to hope that a President can improve on two very bad polices.

You take out TRump before he has a chance to advance the interests of Working Class whites, and you'll tear this nation apart.

He has no interest of working class anyone but I like your acknowledgement that Trump is only for white people.

1. Nothing I said, indicated that Trump was only for White People. Try to be less of a vile, lying race baiter.

2. If he fails to even try to advance his pro working class policies, you will be proven correct. Initial reports on illegal immigration is hopeful. If he fails because he is stone walled by assholes, that's a different matter.

3. IF he succeeds, that will suck for you libs.

Speaking of fruit cakes how about the trump moron insisting Obama wasn't a citizen?? And morons believed him Morons like Corell

Americans had the right to see Obama's birth certificate, I don't see what the big deal was until Democrats/fake media turned it into a race baiting racist's issue.

but americans didn't have the right to see the crooks tax returns? You're very selective with your ""rights""

Legally they don't and as you know those Tax Returns would be twisted to lies and unfair evaluations by Democrats/fake media, Trump would be a idiot to supply them that ammunition, how can be so myopic, sheesh.
Just like the drug war advocates say"if you have nothing to hide then take the test and prove your innocence"..

He won the election regardless, get over it...
but blames everyone when things go bad Why doesn't the buck stop at his desk? too busy playing golf ,,like he said he wouldn't do?

Americans had the right to see Obama's birth certificate, I don't see what the big deal was until Democrats/fake media turned it into a race baiting racist's issue.

but americans didn't have the right to see the crooks tax returns? You're very selective with your ""rights""

Legally they don't and as you know those Tax Returns would be twisted to lies and unfair evaluations by Democrats/fake media, Trump would be a idiot to supply them that ammunition, how can be so myopic, sheesh.
Just like the drug war advocates say"if you have nothing to hide then take the test and prove your innocence"..

He won the election regardless, get over it...
but blames everyone when things go bad Why doesn't the buck stop at his desk? too busy playing golf ,,like he said he wouldn't do?
Massive egotist that are narcissistic never apologize and nothing is never their fault..I've been married to one for 18 years and know that the president and my third wife are exact twins mentally.

If you are trying to claim they were also biased against 0bama then you are astonishingly naive, or disgustingly dishonest.

The media is ALWAYS biased. I mean, I know you've not been paying attention for the last 100 years, but you could go have a look.

The bias is off the charts. That fruit cake actually believes the media was as hard on Obama as it is on Trump?????

Speaking of fruit cakes how about the trump moron insisting Obama wasn't a citizen?? And morons believed him Morons like Corell

The problem is that too many Trumpettes have their racism so inbred to their very beings that they can't see why they are racists.

The idea you are a birther, makes you dumber than shit.

While I suspect Trump supporters could come up with examples, this is an absolutely perfect example of how this game is played.

I'm sure everyone knows this, but I'll be happy to point out the obvious: The issue is not that the media is making shit up about Trump; the issue is that a vast majority of the material they CHOOSE to present is negative.
  • How many times have we seen "panels" of "pundits" who were exclusively anti-Trump?
  • How many times have we seen these "panels" discussing whether he is mentally unfit to serve?
  • How many times have we seen "panels" that have one (1) pundit who is not anti-Trump, while the rest are?
  • How many stories have we seen that were based entirely on people who were criticizing Trump?
  • How much time has been devoted, in comparison, to more positive stories, such as economic numbers?
That's the problem, not lies. The news and rumors and material covered are overwhelmingly anti-Trump, it's by design, and it's obvious.

Why would anyone think Trump has a mental issue. Why oh why oh why? He acts like a 8 year old. He can't speak without repeating himself over & over.

Blaming those criticizing instead of the one doing stupid shit is a Trumpette trait.
Illustrating my point, thanks.

If you are trying to claim they were also biased against 0bama then you are astonishingly naive, or disgustingly dishonest.

The media is ALWAYS biased. I mean, I know you've not been paying attention for the last 100 years, but you could go have a look.

The bias is off the charts. That fruit cake actually believes the media was as hard on Obama as it is on Trump?????

The problem is that too many Trumpettes have their racism so inbred to their very beings that they can't see why they are racists.

You are a race baiting asshole.

So we piss off white supremacists & racists.

Wrong again Chucky Cheese.

Your blinders and DNC chains are on so tight you can't even see that a HUGE number of black people have turned their support to Trump.
And MANY people who once were Democrats are realizing the corruption and lies coming from the Left.

ALL INTELLIGENT people are realizing the DNC and the Left is a losing cesspool.

You will lose 2018 AND 2020......
Sorry, Buttweed but Trump carried the uneducated white vote.

New poll has your hero crook at 38% approval ..Big question now is will the shyster last 4 years?? his mind is going but what's the diff ? Right trumpettes ?

We lost 1/3rd of our manufacturing jobs under Bush. How about companies not hire undocumented workers?
The Republican plan to do deport all illegals & let them bac=k in under work visas.

Did you miss the terrible infighting inside the Republican Party on these issues?

your republican party is very confusing Flack McCain corker add to that confusion Are they all RINO's? And the Bannon McConnell infighting?? Normal??

So we piss off white supremacists & racists.

Wrong again Chucky Cheese.

Your blinders and DNC chains are on so tight you can't even see that a HUGE number of black people have turned their support to Trump.
And MANY people who once were Democrats are realizing the corruption and lies coming from the Left.

ALL INTELLIGENT people are realizing the DNC and the Left is a losing cesspool.

You will lose 2018 AND 2020......
Sorry, Buttweed but Trump carried the uneducated white vote.

Trump carried the white vote as a whole.

Including college grads.

I knew you were a waste of time from the start... thanks for the typical cowards validation I've come to expect... :rolleyes:

your republican party is very confusing Flack McCain corker add to that confusion Are they all RINO's? And the Bannon McConnell infighting?? Normal??

It's fractured between the Establishment and the Populists/Nationalists.

The Establishment and the Free Traders lost.

You asked what chance President Trump could offer the Working Class.

Well, now that we have addressed your confusion on the internal debate of the GOP.

My answer remains.

So, when Trump called a widow of a fallen soldier a liar, how do you report that?

When Trump said John McCain was not a hero, how do you report that?

Then Trump ends DACA with the sole purpose of holding those [people hostage to get his stupid wall, how do you report that.

When Trump,lies about Obama making calls to Gold Star Families, how do you report that?

I knew you were a waste of time from the start... thanks for the typical cowards validation I've come to expect... :rolleyes:

This from a dumbass birther.

Defending racists makes you what?

So, when Trump called a widow of a fallen soldier a liar, how do you report that?

Then Trump ends DACA with the sole purpose of holding those [people hostage to get his stupid wall, how do you report that.

When Trump,lies about Obama making calls to Gold Star Families, how do you report that?

Report it the same way you report Obama being an anti-American and racist church for twenty years.

That would be fair.

I don't know why this is so difficult to understand.

You report it. It's (a) the commentary surrounding it and (b) the reporting of other items that is the issue.

You're going to defend what the media is doing. Great. I would prefer a more intellectually honest media.

Defending racists makes you what?

MOre race baiting just makes you MORE of a race baiting asshole.

Yawn... the desparation is obvious... movin on, have fun Correll, it's a waste and effort from here on in my opinion.

Forum List

Back