Jimmy Carter “Media has Treated Trump Worse Than any Other President”

The media hates him because he's the first president that can really circumvent what they say about him and tweet directly to the people.

In other words, he's rendered them obsolete and they're feeling the pain.

The media hates him because he's the first president that can really circumvent what they say about him and tweet directly to the people.

In other words, he's rendered them obsolete and they're feeling the pain.
clinton did a great job with the repub hounds nipping at his heels and the day our press is obsolete go bury yourself

The press is obsolete. All they are are liberal smears and lies.

What repub hounds? Clinton was in office before FNC even existed and Clinton had the MSM in his back pocket. The only half-media mogul who was not sucking Clintons dick (over monicas shoulder) was Rush Limbaugh.

They are useless and they are losing viewers and ratings like crazy.

The press is obsolete. All they are are liberal smears and lies.

What repub hounds? Clinton was in office before FNC even existed and Clinton had the MSM in his back pocket. The only half-media mogul who was not sucking Clintons dick (over monicas shoulder) was Rush Limbaugh.

They are useless and they are losing viewers and ratings like crazy.
hows trumps ratings doing?

So we piss off white supremacists & racists.

Wrong again Chucky Cheese.

Your blinders and DNC chains are on so tight you can't even see that a HUGE number of black people have turned their support to Trump.
And MANY people who once were Democrats are realizing the corruption and lies coming from the Left.

ALL INTELLIGENT people are realizing the DNC and the Left is a losing cesspool.

You will lose 2018 AND 2020......
Sorry, Buttweed but Trump carried the uneducated white vote.

Trump carried the white vote as a whole.

Including college grads.

But he lost the college graduate vote overall.

f7327954db1f80c342fde39643a35a6a.gif

The media has been rough on Trump since in office, contrast the fawning behavior before hand.

Jimmy's wife disagrees. I bet dinner in the Carter household must be pretty interesting.

Thank God for Jimmy Carter’s honesty. One of the few Democrats left that can actually speak the truth.
Jimmy Carter: 'Media Have Been Harder on Trump Than Any Other President'
I love Jimmy and I'm gonna give him a pass.....90 year old white men, need to be seen and not heard!! Surely he knows, that thanks to Trump, he's now off the worst president ever list!!

He's been of that list for the last 8 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s because Trump has been the least effective President ever, as well as the laziest. And the most dangerous.

It’s hard to get good press when you’re a dishonest fuck up.

Forum List

Back